Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,133 members, 7,821,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) (35224 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Guys My Vehicle Was Saved From An Incompetent Nairaland Auto Guru Mayor2013 / Has Any One Ever Purchased A Vehicle From Owode Market? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by beatrice11(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
[quote author=OkparaJesus post=42797759]As I was praying I saw myself breast feeding the daughter of he was about to defecate at the viewing centre before the members of Book Haram have been doing Nigerians good if not by the time I was okay with her but why did the devil allow the rice to sell at the market but Kim Karadashian should not have sang at Deeper life camp ground and I don't know if Don't jazzy and Olamide song was a hit back to back if not why did Donald Trump change to black by invasive surgeery
what is this one saying
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by philosopy: 10:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Terrible, though. It caused a bit of traffic this evening but the container has been shifted to ease traffic.
The container did not fall from the bridge as under the bridge is a flowing river, everything happened on the bridge. The container fell from the trainer and landed on the camry car. Drivers should always avoid trailers especially on rocky roads.Frsc has helped in clearing the traffic. It was terrible In the morning.
Re: Trailer Falls On Vehicle From Bridge In Port-Harcourt. (See Photos) by patonyx1: 6:10am On Feb 11, 2016
This one na normal thing for Lagos na. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First All-Female Mechanic Shop Opens In Sokoto / Security Personnels May Suspect Or Harrass You If You Drive These Vehicles / Meet This Mechanophiliac That Has Sex With His Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.