Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell (3650 Views)

LIES MEN TELL - Meme Collection / Lies Women Tell To Themselves. / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Women lie mostly about age and how many sexual partners she has had, BUT men lie about very fundamental things like love and beauty.

A man can claim to love you because he wants to sleep with you, he can call you the most beautiful woman on earth for same reason already stated but laugh at you behind your back.

Men lie too much, their lies can kill and break hearts, i'm not sure men and women will have the same degree of heat in hell.

Guys repent, the kingdom of God is at hand.

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Cutehector(m): 3:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
I wonder d kind of lie Dat ur dad told ur mum. The same lie Dat brought ur ass into dis world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Synzu(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
This stvpid boy don come again..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by vault(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2016
your dad's confession doesn't apply to all men.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
I wonder d kind of lie Dat ur dad told ur mum. The same lie Dat brought ur ass into dis world.
Synzu:
This stvpid boy don come again..
fuuuck yourselves to stupor.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
There's some truth ta this
But I think the hell fire is gon be the same
An you don't get there for lien'.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
vault:
your dad's confession doesn't apply to all men.
where did you see all men there?
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by OneManLegion(m): 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
Lies women tell: 1. You're my one and only. 2. He's just a friend 3. I don't really like sex 4. I don't two-time 5. I'm not interested in any guy's money 6. Not now, I've got a headache; And the most heartbreaking.... 7. I love you and I'll never hurt you.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Weblow: 3:22pm On Feb 10, 2016
A woman denied her husband in his presence jut because one alhaji carry her for car
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:
Lies women tell:
1. You're my one and only.
2. He's just a friend
3. I don't really like sex
4. I don't two-time
5. I'm not interested in any guy's money
6. Not now, I've got a headache;
And the most heartbreaking....
7. I love you and I'll never hurt you.
Hold up buddy boy, men tell them lies too.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
OneManLegion:
Lies women tell:
1. You're my one and only.
2. He's just a friend
3. I don't really like sex
4. I don't two-time
5. I'm not interested in any guy's money
6. Not now, I've got a headache;
And the most heartbreaking....
7. I love you and I'll never hurt you.

lipsrsealed
Number 3 is usually true though
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
are you from jamaica?
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Oloniyan(m): 3:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
Men would tell you 'I am a strong man, I don't take orders from my woman, Women would say 'I am the most submissive woman on earth'
At last the claim is just the other way round. Mtcheew
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 10, 2016
lifeisabitch:
are you from jamaica?
No ma'am, African American
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
Really
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
Cutehector:
U badt gaan oo grin
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Cutehector(m): 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
adepeter26:

U badt gaan oo grin
lol d mgbeke neva see anytn.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oloniyan:
Men would tell you 'I am a strong man, I don't take orders from my woman,
Women would say 'I am the most submissive woman on earth'

At last the claim is just the other way round.
Mtcheew
Haha.No I'll tell ya I ain't gonna submit
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Mutuwa(m): 3:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Women lie mostly about age and how many sexual partners she has had, BUT men lie about very fundamental things like love and beauty.

A man can claim to love you because he wants to sleep with you, he can call you the most beautiful woman on earth for same reason already stated but laugh at you behind your back.

Men lie too much, their lies can kill and break hearts, i'm not sure men and women will have the same degree of heat in hell.

Thank God you know... No matter how smart and calculative a girl think she is,a guy would always penetrate you,JUST to get under her pants.
Truth is: Men are governed by lines of intellect,Women are governed by: curves of emotions.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 10, 2016
okay undecided If you say so
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by OneManLegion(m): 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Of course, Men lie too.
Lying is exclusive to humans; all manner of humans irrespective of gender, race or whatever.
The OP's trying to make it seem like Men are worse liars. I beg to differ.
I, for instance, am a poor liar.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2016
My brothers women can lie........you see a woman lie to herself

"If he really loved me, he would spend EVERY WOKING MINUTE OF HIS LIFE with me and this is absolutely normal".

For Your Mind.........Na jumia dem go market you at the end.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by yeanka007: 4:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
Top 3 Men Lie.

1. "Baby, I can die for you"
- make the guy hear gunshot, he go run forget the girl

2. "I hate double dating"
- Na true, only be say na triple dating him dey do.

3. "Baby, you are the only thing I need in my life"
- If them tell the guy say make him leave him girlfriend for 2 million dollars, na sharp sharp him go leave the girl.

Top 3 Women Lie
1. "I Love my virginity because my ex boyfriend rape in his room"
- Ehm, Aunty wetin you dey find for him on top him bed?

2. "Money is not Love"
- But the dream husband na rich man.

3. "Am still a virgin"
- Chaiii Jeeesssusss!! After wey Emeka, Tony, Adam even Denrele don enter your forest come out.

For all this lies...There is God oo.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by OneManLegion(m): 4:19pm On Feb 10, 2016
lifeisabitch:

lipsrsealed
Number 3 is usually true though
It's a big fat lie!!!
If you _dick such girl well, she'll nearly tear your walls down with moans of ecstasy!!
Na wash abeg.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by chigoizie7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
lifeisabitch:

It's not like you are doing him a favour by opening your legs. Apparently, that is the only reason why u lie about your age, so that you can appear younger in his eyes so as to keep getting the d!ck and d money. If not, why lying in the 1st place?

A woman lie to a man about howmany guys she has fvucked to avert the idea of looking cheap, thus dumping her for another girl, and it also prevents her from enjoying the d!ck and the money too.

Don't tell me ladies don't love sex as much as guys, otherwise, they shouldn't be lying about their age and number of men they ve fvcked.

Men, lie about love and beauty to get one thing and that is SEX(in your own word) they are not even greedy as no only ONE thing they want.

Women lie about many things to get two things, MONEY and SEX (in your word) they are greedy for wanting TWO things.

Who is better, the guy that wants one or the girl that wants TWO?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Oloniyan(m): 4:47pm On Feb 10, 2016
QueenValerie:
Haha.No I'll tell ya I ain't gonna submit

Then I'm gonna kick ya fvcking ass outta my fvcking home girlie! grin
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

It's not like you are doing him a favour by opening your legs. Apparently, that is the only reason why u lie about your age, so that you can appear younger in his eyes so as to keep getting the d!ck and d money. If not, why lying in the 1st place?

A woman lie to a man about howmany guys she has fvucked to avert the idea of looking cheap, thus dumping her for another girl, and it also prevents her from enjoying the d!ck and the money too.

Don't tell me ladies don't love sex as much as guys, otherwise, they shouldn't be lying about their age and number of men they ve fvcked.

Men, lie about love and beauty to get one thing and that is SEX(in your own word) they are not even greedy as no only ONE thing they want.

Women lie about many things to get two things, MONEY and SEX (in your word) they are greedy for wanting TWO things.

Who is better, the guy that wants one or the girl that wants TWO?

Smart man. Say no more. I felt the e-slap you threw at her. It was subtle but effective.

Although she wants 3 not 2.money.sex and your attention too.
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 5:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
Scunthorpe
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by firstking01(m): 5:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Scunthorpe....
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 10, 2016
Oloniyan:

Then I'm gonna kick ya fvcking ass outta my fvcking home girlie! grin
Guy,you need ta wash yo mouth out with lemon,maybe it'll help with that cussin' grin
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by chigoizie7(m): 5:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
mayonnaise:

Smart man. Say no more. I felt the e-slap you threw at her. It was subtle but effective.

Although she wants 3 not 2.money.sex and your attention too.

Na I'm be say man pikin don finish be dat nah. She go drag ur attention(time), she go drag your money (sweat) she go drag your fluid (strengt).

Bros, wetin remain again?
Re: The Lies Men Tell Versus Lies Women Tell by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
chigoizie7:

Na I'm be say man pikin don finish be dat nah. She go drag ur attention(time), she go drag your money (sweat) she go drag your fluid (strengt).

Bros, wetin remain again?

Your dignity. Walk away when you see the trend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Know If A Girl Likes You? / The Unizik Medical Student/ Miss Anambra 2015 Lesbian Se X Video, ”why I Did It” / What Is Your Say About This Method Of Family Planing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.