Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State (18994 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Military Base In Bosso, Niger Republic, Shares Pics / Soldiers Ambush Boko Haram Suicide Bomber, Kill More Terrorists In Borno. Photos / Soldiers Kill More Boko Haram Militants,Recover Weapons In Borno. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by danidee10(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2016
lofty900:
These people are more serious now than before, no more you tube videos just suicide attacks. No country has ever succeeded in defeating terrorism, not even USA, I don't expect us to achieve it

I'm hoping miraculously we get thru dis Cuz only God knows how we escaped the impending epidemic of ebola then

Naija is just like arsenal, we always succeed against all Odds

but this is not football cry cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by wiseoneking: 11:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Topeakintola:
God bless the Nigerian military

It is a major work to correct the mistakes of Jona werey

The guy almost destroyed Nigeria

God bless Nigeria
Still crying over bro Gej, be careful, Gejitelysis kills faster than ebola. Gejitelysis disease is a disease of people that wails about gejites in buhari's leadership of SHAMEFUL change. Hope you get a fast cure. RIP
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Wesely01(m): 11:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
When a lawmaker that hails from Borno who also has his families living in that town told the world that BH boys are causing more havoc. Quickly the APC government Adesina and Lai came out and told us that it was a lie, trying to tell us lies, like you guys living in Abuja knows better than a Borno man ,i said before let them go there and spend a month and see how it feels to live that environment.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
dmostcheerful:
this is what happens when you defeat someone technically.....

A.P.C try and change the English small like magically or miraculously......

it might work.
check it out -----

we have magically defeated boko haram- pmb

Boko haram miraculously defeated- lai Mohammed

grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.....
see ur dull face
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 10, 2016
Trailblazer1:
I'm very sure that the 50 deceased persons all voted CHANGE undecided

Now they have CHANGED from life to death
why haven't you been banned already
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by humilitynike: 11:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
Dis is a deliberate act to clean d north n build good structures for dem n to also reduce population in dat area
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 10, 2016
devour129:
with the way they have kids am sure there are more people left . That's why I don't bash them for having lots of kids . Imagine if they had few kids like other parts of the country ,boko haram would have cleared the north and moved to the east or west . So somehow it's a blessing they have lots of kids . Some of you might not get the logic of my point though but those that will get it will understand my stand .
You're just a dumb fvck
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by buddylawson: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2016
BH should pay ASo Villa a visit so that Nigerians and the world will see how technically we've defeated BH.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by spafu(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
And the old, senile and certificateless, NEPA bill holder went on vacation for a job well done. Dullardpo Dundee Dullarfinho is the worst leader this country has had?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by ucheezeigbo(m): 12:20am On Feb 11, 2016
My own be say, why the media and government come they hide information from the citizens? Keeping the whole operation lafiya dole secret will make people relax and not take precaution. That is why the bh has the audacity to attack an IDP camp.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by dmostcheerful(f): 12:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
see ur dull face

Sorry I didn't use the right finger cos ur a*s*s aren't worth it.

Hope u got the sign?

If u can't deal with the incompetents of ur master wailers form is still available for you.

If you don't like my comment I bet u know the road to the lagoon.

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by chloee(f): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2016
Topeakintola:

God bless Nigeria
you are most miserable for mentioning GEJ in the failure of your certificateless leader administration.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by devour129: 1:19am On Feb 11, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
You're just a dumb fvck
thank you
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by ministeriallist: 1:35am On Feb 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:
this is what happens when you defeat someone technically.....

A.P.C try and change the English small like magically or miraculously......

it might work.
check it out -----

we have magically defeated boko haram- pmb

Boko haram miraculously defeated- lai Mohammed

grin grin grin

RIP to the dead.....
"Technical" has gotten another meaning all because of Lai.
This lie sef can lai
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by cocu25(m): 2:23am On Feb 11, 2016
FriendChoice:
SaharaReporters has learned that two separate attacks by terrorist group Boko Haram have killed more than fifty people since Monday, according to preliminary estimates.

Sources speaking with SaharaReporters confirmed that the two assaults by Boko Haram took place on Monday February 8th and yesterday on February 9th.

According to sources speaking with our correspondent, female suicide bombers murdered forty-five people and injured dozens yesterday in a Borno IDP camp.

SaharaReporters could not obtain official numbers of dead or injured at the time of publication.

Boko Haram terrorists also raided communities in the Damboa Local Government Area (LGA) on Monday, killing at least seven people. News of this attack is just surfacing because of poor phone network in that area.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/02/10/breaking-boko-haram-attacks-kill-more-50-borno-state
with the lies sahara reporters share, I believe they are actually hiding the exact figure which might be around 100 to 150
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by amtaken(f): 3:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Where is the change that they promised?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by preselect(m): 3:54am On Feb 11, 2016
[size=15pt]and this foolish Presidiot of the unfortunate republic is busy traveling up and down the world.. . . .

and as if that is not bad enough, his online warriors, those nauseating rabid sniveling watch dogs of his, will come here and defend this ignominious inglorious imbecilic "technical" defeat of Boko Haram.

who shall deliver us from this Abomination from Daura[/size]

#WhereAreTheChibokGirls

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by luvinhubby(m): 4:48am On Feb 11, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

You are just a few years younger than Buhari sir

What have you contributed to this country?

Even Kumuyi will not support your behavior

More than you can contribute in two lifetimes of Buhari's age.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Leopardd(m): 6:03am On Feb 11, 2016
austin2all:
Bubu still confused since 1984

This is cray
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by proprince(m): 6:07am On Feb 11, 2016
And all the people that died voted for change. Now tgey have changed their location from earth to hell. Real change indeed.

The thunder that will fire Buhari and the whole apc members is still in hell warming up sad
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by opribo(m): 6:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Shettima
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 11, 2016
dmostcheerful:

Sorry I didn't use the right finger cos ur a*s*s aren't worth it.

Hope u got the sign?

If u can't deal with the incompetents of ur master wailers form is still available for you.

If you don't like my comment I bet u know the road to the lagoon.
All i can see are two very ugly faces whose mouth can't even dream of coming close to my d1ck. It's high time u jobless wailers find something to do with your lives.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Nobody: 6:43am On Feb 11, 2016
devour129:
thank you
you're welcome
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 6:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Topeakintola:

God bless Nigeria
APC MUGUS NEVER FAILS TO AMAZE ME

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by BIAFRANFLAG(m): 7:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Marshallian:

So.. what's the bottom line
The bottom line is that the CHANGE THEY VOTED FOR IS A SCAM

Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by tonychristopher: 7:38am On Feb 11, 2016
We have technically defeated boko haram by the association of propaganda conmen

Boowoo
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Psylas(m): 8:10am On Feb 11, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Aunty stop wailing and start focusing on your life

Buhari is not responsible for your life

Get busy ma.
you are not making sense, didnt you blame GEJ when he was the president?
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Rexyl(m): 8:17am On Feb 11, 2016
May God save Nigeria. North East should have been done with untold hardships and damages they have caused to the country.

Daily killings, daily destruction! Haba!

Northerners should organise peace conference to enlighten their people on how to live in peace among themselves and with other tribes.
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by free13: 9:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Rip to the dead. cry
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by Trailblazer1(m): 9:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Bamsupremacy:
why haven't you been banned already

you just wanted my attention
now you've gotten it undecided

gerrara hia zom bie
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by chudyboy05(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2016
krendo:
Don't worry boys

Boko haram is technically defeated!
Where are those apc zombies shouting Chanji Chanji Chanji everyday
Re: Boko Haram Attacks Kill More Than 50 In Borno State by osita76(m): 11:03am On Feb 11, 2016
Topeakintola:

God bless Nigeria
are you aware that this boko haram of a thing is northern ideology to get power by all means so don't blame it on Jonathan he is innocent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Godwin Obaseki Swears In 19 Female Aides - Pictures / IGP Asks Supreme Court To Stay Judgment Nullifying Recruitment / Ikpeazu To Save The Life Of Paul Arisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.