Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? (50221 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / I Need A Good Tailor That Can Sew This Dress Or A Cloth Seller / How To Identify A Nigerian Tailor That Is Not Possessed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Jarexxx(m): 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
The tailor tried! Are you ok now
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Akaujaa(m): 4:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Please o, what is Nairaland turning into? Is this one news and information too?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ovokonado(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
How do I look? Did the tailor try?
tha chair wey dey yur bk fine
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by amiskurie(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Are you a barber,how much would u do me a gorimakpa? Op
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chu...shocked , na carpenter join the cloth....
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ovokonado(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
beautiful chair behind
ow cme we tot of d same tin
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Elparaiso(m): 4:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
MilesLamar:
Which one we go rate naa?? Ur big head or teeth?

Why are you so silly?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by sirjakez(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
coat of many colours... u be Joseph
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ovokonado(m): 4:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Just what I typed.
lol. Yu pple won't kee sombdy
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by AdeniyiA(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
As this topic make FP so, na to go sit on my WC ,snap the pix, post am nd ask if my sitting style correct...
How Una see am?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by onyedikafreeman: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't like the matetial n there z nothing special about the style
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
you want girls to start disturbing you.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
baba u look like target.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by bacco2000(m): 5:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
the style is ok but the material is not too ok cos it does not bring out the style tongue
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ikombe: 5:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
nairalanders n their ''''narcisstic'''' behavior...
abeg who fit tell me the meaning of wetin dis babe write

Am not close to my dicktionary undecided
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ijebu2020: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Just as ur monicker goes...the cloth and the tailor dnt have any wisdom plus knowledge. next time when you want to sow a dress go to a good professional taylor with WISDOM.and also use a clothing material with WISDOM.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ikombe: 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
I like ur smiles..
The tailor is quite good but the material be like " CATHOLIC WOMEN's ORGANIZATION " attire.. grin
wicked grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ikombe: 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
ijebu2020:
Just as ur monicker goes...the cloth and the tailor dnt have any wisdom plus knowledge. next time when you want to sow a dress go to a good professional taylor with WISDOM.and also use a clothing material with WISDOM.
Olodo it is sew undecided

when ever you want to insult sumone make sure u use ur dictionary tongue
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by justmenoni: 5:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wow very nice,impressive and creative..op shey na for the made in aba trade fair u biy this material from and that your nikee slips?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by stjsd(m): 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by yemmybx(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
beautiful chair behind
Were you told to rate the chair? [color=#000099][/color] WERE YOU TOLD TO RATE THE CHAIR? Lol...

1 Like

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Glossyclick(m): 5:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
The man try sha
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Chrizoby(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Well u try sha. U hv good sense of combinations.Ur dressing match wth the carpet on the floor
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by sleeknick: 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
[size=8pt]only on nairaland were u tell people to rate ur picture and u will nearly commit suicide from d bad mouths u will get

lol grin

nice one tho
[/size]
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by AbdulHaram(m): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Op, just a moment. .. . angry angry

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by glossy6(f): 5:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
@op Apparently, an apprentice made that cloth for you. My 14 yr old daughter can sew that I bet you!
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by allyon(m): 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Loool you have such a cute smile

lols.pooh..his front two large tooth makes him look like easter bunny. lols
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by tellwisdom: 5:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
I wonder how u go chop as u don use all the money wey u make for shop, sew cloth sad
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by zurine(f): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
hmm
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by systemz(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
U look like ojuju calabar
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by suwalee(f): 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
How do I look? Did the tailor try?
hmmmm cloth looks like one Wanabe country sha that country of the rising hmmmmmmmmm
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Jchi9876: 5:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
I be barber so na for shoP I wear the thing

Are you from that other side of the niger called Aba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.