Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? (50223 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / I Need A Good Tailor That Can Sew This Dress Or A Cloth Seller / How To Identify A Nigerian Tailor That Is Not Possessed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by kenoz(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin The tailor over try sef
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Teeboy06(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
And for ur mind did one na cloath o
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Timijo(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
wow you are really a fashion designer. I didn't notice all these things
Yes that is what I am. I used to create my design and pattern.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
Timijo:
Yes that is what I am. I used to create my design and pattern.
create one for me
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
ladygudhead:
wow...mehn I'm not actually looking at d cloth but u.u luk good! smiley

Now to d cloth, neat work I say.but d print is too buzy.

my 1cent!

yep,d tailor try.
thanks dear
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
Harmored:
U need to work on ur teeths
tell me how to work on my teeth. Should i uproot them?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
justmenoni:
Wow very nice,impressive and creative..op shey na for the made in aba trade fair u biy this material from and that your nikee slips?
i didn't buy it there.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by faruz: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2016
MilesLamar:
Which one we go rate naa?? Ur big head or teeth?
... Loolzy....... U wicked ooooooo
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Spybradd: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.Goodbye smiley
yep..its goodbye till i say so. Now come here..
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Harmored(m): 11:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
tell me how to work on my teeth. Should i uproot them? [/quote]
That will be a very good idea
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by mexioni(m): 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
skarlett:
All d sun wey full the material sha undecided
Am sure this guys name is sunny, see sun kai
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Hautside(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2016
The Op looks like my barber in Ihiala (where I did my NYSC).

That town has very good tailors!!!

#Missingtheirswagz#
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by thirty1(m): 1:36am On Feb 12, 2016
And this made FT. Nawa ooooo
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by anonym0us: 6:33am On Feb 12, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
i live a simple life
before you wan live flambuoyant lifestyle when you be confuse barber
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2016
anonym0us:
before you wan live flambuoyant lifestyle when you be confuse barber
probably you are confuse in life and you think another person is as confuse as you are.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ikombe: 7:49am On Feb 12, 2016
ladenz:

Abi. I don't know why he doesn't know about typhos. So many typhos happening all over the world. One typho even carried my friend's house in the Philippines. Aye typho ti baje grin
lmao grin

falls from lalasticlala mango tree
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ikombe: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2016
ijebu2020:

Ikombe or what is dt ur moniker...have you heard abt typhos before? bet you need go over all my posts to see who the real Olodo is.
Common some of us are lucky to be well educated and allowed school to pass through us..so do not take every1 here to be in same shoes like like you and ur miserable life kk.
Am not hopeless like you grin . So just do me a favour and

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2016
mexioni:

Am sure this guys name is sunny, see sun kai

Even him face sef dey sunny cheesy
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Elinob(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2016
Dis 1 where u dey shine ur 32 lyk dis I hope say dey do u well .
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ellamines(f): 9:54am On Feb 12, 2016
skarlett:
All d sun wey full the material sha undecided
Sunshine Morrocco! grin grin ; grin

1 Like

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Pheedow(m): 10:18am On Feb 12, 2016
Op seems u attend amock or ogboni, wiv the plenty star n moon for d cloth. I bet u made dat cloth urslf.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Timijo(m): 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
create one for me
Creating a design for you is not a problem, but I must see the type of material you want to use.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by alanicclothing(f): 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Hi, please visit at Alanic Clothing for buying wholesale clothing at wholesale rates,
Visit at: http://www.alanic.clothing/
Contact at: webmaster@alanic.clothing
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:48am On Feb 13, 2016
Timijo:
Creating a design for you is not a problem, but I must see the type of material you want to use.
i will hit you up when I the material
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2016
allyon:
lols.pooh..his front two large tooth makes him look like easter bunny. lols
Are Easter bunnies not cute? grin
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by toprealman: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2016
Very lovely calendar at the background.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:57pm On Feb 13, 2016
yemmybx:
Were you told to rate the chair? [color=#000099][/color] WERE YOU TOLD TO RATE THE CHAIR? Lol...
lol i didnt like d pixs so i had to rate something else
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by badaoyeyemi(f): 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
ovokonado:
ow cme we tot of d same tin
i was pondering wah u were pondering....but wait y were we pondering,d same thing
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ovokonado(m): 11:49pm On Feb 13, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
i was pondering wah u were pondering....but wait y were we pondering,d same thing
because I only role wt awesome pple like u

1 Like

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by badaoyeyemi(f): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
ovokonado:
because I only role wt awesome pple like u
lol ....am blushing
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ovokonado(m): 11:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
badaoyeyemi:
lol ....am blushing
ts allowed. Y u stl up?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by badaoyeyemi(f): 12:00am On Feb 14, 2016
ovokonado:
ts allowed. Y u stl up?
slept this pm

HAppy val

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.