Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? (50231 Views)

Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / I Need A Good Tailor That Can Sew This Dress Or A Cloth Seller / How To Identify A Nigerian Tailor That Is Not Possessed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Adekamkpe23: 5:52pm On Feb 11, 2016
2boiz:
Na barber sow am for u?
Abi y e come b say na inside barbing saloon u pose snap d pix?
grin
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ijebu2020: 6:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
ikombe:
Olodo it is sew undecided

when ever you want to insult sumone make sure u use ur dictionary tongue

Ikombe or what is dt ur moniker...have you heard abt typhos before? bet you need go over all my posts to see who the real Olodo is.
Common some of us are lucky to be well educated and allowed school to pass through us..so do not take every1 here to be in same shoes like like you and ur miserable life kk.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by stonecoldcafe: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
explain what for me

He likes your trouser and would want something like that.

NB: sometimes people refer to trouser as pants. When they dean kpanta/panties/dross you will also know. Nice attire by the way, would have been nicer if that purple bit at the top were on both sides.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Oluschenco(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
i guess you are a barber.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Oluschenco(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
i guess you are a barber.
nice design
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ladygudhead(f): 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
wow...mehn I'm not actually looking at d cloth but u.u luk good! smiley

Now to d cloth, neat work I say.but d print is too buzy.

my 1cent!

yep,d tailor try.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by habsydiamond(m): 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na how people dey fail exam be this ooo. He said rate my pix and the tailor but some people dey rate chair. Wetin concern chair for this mata Na true talk ooo
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by anonym0us: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Coat of many colors...op your head and teeth u buy am oversize so e go carry teh teh
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by ladenz(m): 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2016
ijebu2020:

Ikombe or what is dt ur moniker...have you heard abt typhos before? bet you need go over all my posts to see who the real Olodo is.
Common some of us are lucky to be well educated and allowed school to pass through us..so do not take every1 here to be in same shoes like like you and ur miserable life kk.

Abi. I don't know why he doesn't know about typhos. So many typhos happening all over the world. One typho even carried my friend's house in the Philippines. Aye typho ti baje grin

2 Likes

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by viju17(f): 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
How do I look? Did the tailor try?
@op your mouth thou....
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Smellymouth:
I like ur smiles..
The tailor is quite good but the material be like " CATHOLIC WOMEN's ORGANIZATION " attire.. grin
Glory to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Smellymouth: 7:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
asuustrike2009:

Glory to Jesus

Honor to Mary grin
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 8:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
some small kids want to be popular
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Spybradd: 8:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
I need me a pair them pants
ok can i take ur measurements now?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

ok can i take ur measurements now?
Nope.See ya.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
viju17:
@op your mouth thou....
waiting do my mouth?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jchi9876:

Are you from that other side of the niger called Aba?
nop
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Jhayeahsam01:
some small kids want to be popular
adult clap for yourself
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
ovokonado:
lol. Yu pple won't kee sombdy
You people?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
adult clap for yourself
[Hey you're famous, look at all the thread viewers below.
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Been famous is not my priority
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 8:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
i live a simple life
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Harmored(m): 8:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
U need to work on ur teeths
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Spybradd: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
QueenValerie:
Nope.See ya.
com'on suzzie,whatcha mean nope,dontcha want da pant,i mean trousers no more,huh?
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Fraih(f): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
justified10:
fraih...

kontinu, God.we c us
Loll
cheesy wink
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Timijo(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
I am a fashion designer, the tailor has tried his best. My observations:
1. The length of the top is too long
2. The width of the top is too wide. Since the trousers is fitted, the top should also be fitted to make it uniform.
3. The neck is a bit wide and that is why it squeezed when u Knott the button.
4. If I were the tailor, I will put the same purple on the left shoulder to the right shoulder so that it can form a shallow v shape on the chest. I will make the chest flap purple. This will compliment the color at the helm of the top

1 Like

Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Gkay1(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
Any mistake tailor make in sowing ur cloth is a design
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by dannlukas(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Abeg whc brand b dat clipper? iv seen dat calendar before
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Timijo:
I am a fashion designer, the tailor has tried his best. My observations:
1. The length of the top is too long
2. The width of the top is too wide. Since the trousers is fitted, the top should also be fitted to make it uniform.
3. The neck is a bit wide and that is why it squeezed when u Knott the button.
4. If I were the tailor, I will put the same purple on the left shoulder to the right shoulder so that it can form a shallow v shape on the chest. I will make the chest flap purple. This will compliment the color at the helm of the top
wow you are really a fashion designer. I didn't notice all these things
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Wisdomkosi(m): 9:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
dannlukas:
Abeg whc brand b dat clippers? iv seen dat calendar before
Bestcity clipper
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
i live a simple life
Wisdomkosi:
Been famous is not my priority
I was playin'.Bye smiley
Re: Rate This My Picture And The Tailor That Sewed the cloth? by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 11, 2016
Spybradd:

com'on suzzie,whatcha mean nope,dontcha want da pant,i mean trousers no more,huh?
Nope.Goodbye smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vivian Ugochi Zeibe Emerges Most Beautiful Girl In Imo State Universe 2020/21 / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here / Guys Would You Rock This Hairstyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.