Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True Life Story, Guys Learn From This (8467 Views)

MY REGRETS; Guys Learn From Me / Finding Me (a True Life Story) Guys Check It Out On Literature Section / Hmmmm!!! What A Touching Story, Guys Can B Wicked At Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:13am On Feb 11, 2016
Actually this happened to me so i won't say"it happened to a friend of mine" or "my course mate" and i'll try to be as real as possible, And i'll try as possible to make this brief.... GUYS!!! Don't let that Picture deceive you...i mean...come to think of it , You can hardly find a girl who doesn't Edit, Filter ,..... her pic undecided , and some just take it too far...too far. no offense though. So i met this particular girl on ********* , we exchanged contacts and it all started from there, At first, she was playing hard to get but soon enough she was "falling in".
I never had the intention of dating her or stuffs...Forgot to mention, She schls in the Eastern Part of the country..... i'll be updating every 5mins

1 Like

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Nobody: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2016
Ok, waiting!

1 Like

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by vizkiz: 12:21am On Feb 11, 2016
welcome to the team bro. I even have an experience with a nairalander (female) who actually turns out to be different from who she was on her profile picture. The thing still dey pain me sef grin

1 Like

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:22am On Feb 11, 2016
We talked on phone....often.....almost everyday, the friendship was "booming" ..then i said to myself"lemme tip dis my friend na" So i started sending her recharge cards and mostly data cool...even though she didn't ask for it...gradually our chats on whatsapp started turning to sexchats....everynight we sexchat.....
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:23am On Feb 11, 2016
vizkiz:
welcome to the team bro. I even have an experience with a nairalander (female) who actually turns out to be different from who she was on her profile picture. The thing still dey pain me sef grin
grinBro make i even yan u my tory finish sef
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 11, 2016
Boo boo those who edits there pics simply bcoz they are insecure of what they don't have...and men taught those ladies to be insecure..men don't like ugly women. Men don't like fat and dark skin,men love those big booties, etc..

Now, who's to blame? IF only y'all know how to appreciate ur woman's flaws then maybe they won't need that "Photoshop" app... cool
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by doyinisaac(m): 12:26am On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin am very sure the end of this story will be damn funny...
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:26am On Feb 11, 2016
...to the extent that we even do phonecall sexchat grin....imagine! av neva done that b4...i'll have to leave my hostel room in d middle of the night , then i'll walk to the middle of my hall football pitch just cos i want to phone intimacy.. undecided........Then one Saturday morning....

1 Like

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by doyinisaac(m): 12:27am On Feb 11, 2016
KashyBaby:
Boo boo those who edits there pics simply bcoz they are insecure of what they don't have...and men taught those ladies to be insecure..men don't like ugly women. Men don't like fat and dark skin,men love those big booties, etc..

Now, who's to blame? IF only y'all know how to appreciate ur woman's flaws then maybe they won't need that "Photoshop" app... cool
And what about male and female celebrities that use filter??what about make up which you use?or you do not know that make up enhances beauty the same way a filter enhances the beauty of a picture,so are all these caused By insecurities??

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:29am On Feb 11, 2016
KashyBaby:

Define ugly...and who says men don't like fat and dark skin?....

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by doyinisaac(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Define ugly...and who says men don't like fat and dark skin?....
I wonder oooo
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Cutehector(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2016
So goin ta be interesting grin

And i"v been there before ya knw...

A lot of female nairalanders we think are pretty may be a whole lot worse in reality.

True that. Witnessed it firsthand cool just so yall knw.
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:35am On Feb 11, 2016
...i got so bored...then i saw her whatsapp msg...,She asked what i liked to eat dat morning, i replied" bread and milk" "but i dont av milk ryt here with me"...then she replied that she had milk with her there, thinking its another joke to crack...i asked her to send it......... grin Lo and Behold! she sent me a picture of her boobs shocked...,,
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Cutehector(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...i got so bored...then i saw her whatsapp msg...,She asked what i liked to eat dat morning, i replied" bread and milk" "but i dont av milk ryt here with me"...then she replied that she had milk with her there, thinking its another joke to crack...i asked her to send it......... grin Lo and Behold! she send me a picture of her boobs shocked...
u mean am cheesy

3 Likes

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by doyinisaac(m): 12:40am On Feb 11, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
...i got so bored...then i saw her whatsapp msg...,She asked what i liked to eat dat morning, i replied" bread and milk" "but i dont av milk ryt here with me"...then she replied that she had milk with her there, thinking its another joke to crack...i asked her to send it......... grin Lo and Behold! she sent me a picture of her boobs shocked...,,
if the girl is on Nairaland I do not think you will be typing this when u know she can see this thread and she will definitely remember your moniker unless if you met her when you were still using another moniker...I hope this your story is not turning into fiction...grin
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:44am On Feb 11, 2016
Mehn! Boobs! Early Saturday Morning shocked..... my diiick rose slowly lik bread in oven....of course i had to compliment her booby....***i forgot to add this...she told me sum of her past..the nasty things she did..how she loves dating older guys/men.......... embarassed *** To make it brief..this went on and on and on......sex chats , nudes.....Oh God! i got tired of nudes.....Finnally she came to lagos, told me she wants to see me......so we fixed a date.......Now this is what happened yesterday grin...in my house...
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:46am On Feb 11, 2016
doyinisaac:
if the girl is on Nairaland I do not think you will be typing this when u know she can see this thread and she will definitely remember your moniker unless if you met her when you were still using another moniker...I hope this your story is not turning into fiction...grin
Bro! i swear this is so true....
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2016
Cutehector:
u mean am cheesy
Word!
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:47am On Feb 11, 2016
mineANDurs:
Ok, waiting!
Its On...
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:52am On Feb 11, 2016
....Av almost been wanking on this girls pic cos it was so on-point....The day came grin...Chei! see as my room be?...i had re-touch my room again cos i was expecting my "Diana"...i ran to a mini-mart close by to get air-freshner...sprayed almost half of it......To be honest..i never had it in mind to fvck her...no..not at all........All i wanted was a nice peaceful conversation..maybe a lil cuddle.........
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 12:57am On Feb 11, 2016
Finally the call came in "Am there already"....she was already at my estate's gate.......As a sharp guy cool, i had one of my dude follow me....You Guys should av seen the look on my face when i got to the gate... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
..In my mind....i was like..........WTF!.......but i couldn't help but fake a smile... embarassed..i culd not even hug er cos her dressing sef did not help matters..i just had to fake a phonecall till we got to my house....we walked at arms length..imagine!! grin........Finally we got in...i ended the fake call i was recieving..

2 Likes

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 11, 2016
doyinisaac:
And what about male and female celebrities that use filter??what about make up which you use?or you do not know that make up enhances beauty the same way a filter enhances the beauty of a picture,so are all these caused By insecurities??

Make up shud be use in a minimal amount and not like its gonna change one person's face...mind u that airbrush was invented by a man, Photoshop was invented by a man,liposuction & breast/ butt enlargements are discovered my male doctors & these are widely use now by women..so in general, men are teaching women to be insecure rather to embrace it's flaws..

1 Like

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:07am On Feb 11, 2016
...still we've not said a word to each other...till we got into the room..then it all started grin
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:15am On Feb 11, 2016
.....then i noticed she was staring at me...particularly my hair...touching it and asking" Is this ur hair"........Me sef con dey feel fly grin..yeah its mine..do u lik it, *Fast Foward*** She started watching a movie on my laptop...while i was tinking backstage how i will discharge her sharply..cos it wasnt wat i was expecting...So i lied to her that i just installed a software on the laptop..and it needs to chill abit...so i closed the lid...she layed beside me on the bed.....revealing her cleavage.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by flylykace: 1:16am On Feb 11, 2016
U haven't said anything yet bro
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:21am On Feb 11, 2016
Then...it all went quiet for lik 30sec...then i made the first move....i held her hand cool.....interlocked fingers....talked abit....then sumtin ran in my head......"Flirt a bit"........then said slowly..."ur boobs r kinda bigger than d ones in d pic"..."Stop teasing me jjor..its not big"--she said.........As i bad guy....i said" Ok lemme check na"... grin
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:27am On Feb 11, 2016
Then i dip my right hand into her top... embarassed....caressing her nip**es....that was how the show started....wild kissing...to be honest, i was not feeling it , i was just playing along.....cos d sight of her face alone....made me sour.....Before i culd say JACK! dis girl pulled of all she was wearing...apart from her jeans
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Nobody: 1:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Omg the thread is live! Men cry
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2016
...I culdnt bliv that shiiit...this girl had dis wild twisting jerk motion technique she was using to stroke me......i was almost losing control.....
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Dip his what shocked yuk! Unfollow unfollow unfollow grin
Re: True Life Story, Guys Learn From This by RoyalBlak007: 1:38am On Feb 11, 2016
...and yes...she blew me guys grin cool.....a good blow...it was starting to get sticky...she took off my polo nd singlet...then she started rubbing my nipples embarassed undecided awkward ryt? yeah it was....then i tried to play fair....just as i was sliding my hand towads her abdomen ..down...below her navel....into the jean...i culd feel HAIRS... embarassed undecided.....i stylishly withdrew... embarassed who doesnt shave in this century....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Can't Guess Who This Is, Congrats You Are Going To Heaven / I Take God Beg Una, No Open This Thread. / I Broke The Hymen Of A Muslim Girl On Salah Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.