Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Awoko Or S£x-woko - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Awoko Or S£x-woko (556 Views)

The 10 Reasons Why Women Moan And Scream During Passionate S*x (no 7 Is Wow) / Do You Believe Church Girls Or S.U Exist? Photos / The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awoko Or S£x-woko by oforij(m): 1:34am On Feb 11, 2016
This was how it went: i left the boys hostel by 9:15 PM to join some serious minded students to read till dawn. By 10:00 PM, more students were coming to the class to 'read'.
Our school normally PUT ON the generator by 7:00 PM and switch it OFF by 11:00 PM and that's how its going to be till the electricity is restored by the power authorities.
Around 10:50-10:55, you'll notice some guys and babes going out of the classroom at first, i was confused as to why they go out before the GEN goes OFF. Not knowing I'll soon see the result myself
NB: most of us that read there are basically 100L.
11:00 the GEN is OFF and most students are not around. Went to the restroom to ease off when i heard the sound of laps clashing against each other..they're all having sex in the bathroom, toilets, unused classes and the worst part is that
1. Its unprotected
2. Its ungodly
3. They're just 100L students
4. Its now a daily affair
WHO IS TO BLAME?
*GUD MORNING fREN
Re: Awoko Or S£x-woko by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 11, 2016
P or A

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Video Will Make You Believe More In Love! Unity And James' / You Love Her? What About Your Family?(strictly For Guys Only) / I Love Mamagee3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.