Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Joblessness Is A Disease - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Joblessness Is A Disease (648 Views)

/ Prince Gwamnishu Harrison In N7 Million Kidney Disease & Transplant Scandal / HIV+ Ghanaian Lady Vows To Spread The Disease Before Dying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joblessness Is A Disease by uckennety(m): 2:43am On Feb 11, 2016
I graduate 5 yrs ago 4rm a university!still av nt achieved anytin! No job everytin falling aprt my parents still cloth me,Feed me and housinG!i v no else wia to Go to! Not dt am nt grateful but I FEEL insulted and Humiliated in evEryway cuz m jobless!to cut d story sHort!i v been tld to b going to site(his building a house)wch I dnt desire!i should go dia and cut grass!watch wt d workers are doin,pay money to whom needs to b paid,(bank transactions and cash)I manage to b happy wid d bank ones!but going to d site I dnt like it @ all!cuz I see it as being exploited and insulted,and if I dnt go my dad will rain insults on me!wts my reason of nt going aFter all am jobless!hE is just trying to mk me useful to mysElf and pple around me!yesterday Called me dt I should go pay money into someone's account!dn go to d site wait 4 someone dt is to bring plank!i went dia by 10:47am I stayed dia till about 5:17pm b4 all was concluded!no chair on d site I sat and laid on concrete counting timE now HE said I v nt go again today!cuz i'll v to go buy rod,nail,binding wire and Stay wid d carpenter all tHru d day,Finally pay him,i refused!he said till 2mao dn!i knw d nxt tin is to insult and throw my tin outta d house! Pls nairalander did I do wrong?note dz v been happening just dnt want it any more
Re: Joblessness Is A Disease by ibroh22(m): 2:56am On Feb 11, 2016
Eeyah I feel ur pain OP,,,God will ans ur prayer,,,,u r a guy,,go out dere and find something to do pending the time God go pick up ur call,even if its teaching or coaching sec.skul students

1 Like

Re: Joblessness Is A Disease by Flexherbal(m): 5:20am On Feb 11, 2016
That is true, sir.
Re: Joblessness Is A Disease by matrix199(m): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2016
So are u going to continue to fold your arms and let the disease eat you up? Don't wait for a breakthrough, because breakthrough has no schedule. Go and break through on your own.

Education is meant to expand the mind, so we can be able to think outside the box. You're there waiting for a company like Mr Bigg's to employ you as a supervisor or manager, when you can employ yourself in supplying some MDAs with breaktime snacks like well packaged eggrolls and chilled fresh fruits prepared zobo drinks. You're there waiting for British International School to employ you, when you can employ yourself as a private tutor, charging as much as N2,000 per hour in high brow areas, and charge less in low brow areas.

Young man, why wait for a breakthrough, when you can break through yourself!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joblessness Is A Disease by uckennety(m): 8:20am On Feb 11, 2016
matrix199:
So are u going to continue to fold your arms and let the disease eat you up? Don't wait for a breakthrough, because breakthrough has no schedule. Go and break through on your own.

Education is meant to expand the mind, so we can be able to think outside the box. You're there waiting for a company like Mr Bigg's to employ you as a supervisor or manager, when you can employ yourself in supplying some MDAs with breaktime snacks like well packaged eggrolls and chilled fresh fruits prepared zobo drinks. You're there waiting for British International School to employ you, when you can employ yourself as a private tutor, charging as much as N2,000 per hour in high brow areas, and charge less in low brow areas.

Young man, why wait for a breakthrough, when you can break through yourself!!!
Pls help am in pH!i v applied no responses! And job invites I gt are in lagos!
Re: Joblessness Is A Disease by justwise(m): 12:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
uckennety:
I graduate 5 yrs ago 4rm a university!still av nt achieved anytin! No job everytin falling aprt my parents still cloth me,Feed me and housinG!i v no else wia to Go to! Not dt am nt grateful but I FEEL insulted and Humiliated in evEryway cuz m jobless!to cut d story sHort!i v been tld to b going to site(his building a house)wch I dnt desire!i should go dia and cut grass!watch wt d workers are doin,pay money to whom needs to b paid,(bank transactions and cash)I manage to b happy wid d bank ones!but going to d site I dnt like it @ all!cuz I see it as being exploited and insulted,and if I dnt go my dad will rain insults on me!wts my reason of nt going aFter all am jobless!hE is just trying to mk me useful to mysElf and pple around me!yesterday Called me dt I should go pay money into someone's account!dn go to d site wait 4 someone dt is to bring plank!i went dia by 10:47am I stayed dia till about 5:17pm b4 all was concluded!no chair on d site I sat and laid on concrete counting timE now HE said I v nt go again today!cuz i'll v to go buy rod,nail,binding wire and Stay wid d carpenter all tHru d day,Finally pay him,i refused!he said till 2mao dn!i knw d nxt tin is to insult and throw my tin outta d house! Pls nairalander did I do wrong?note dz v been happening just dnt want it any more

..maybe you should use your time wisely and stop trolling online and sending people abusive emails. I'm shocked that you actually went to school judging by your behaviour

Couple of weeks ago you were banned in politics section for insulting a member and you contacted me to help you remove the ban and i told you clearly that i don't moderate that section and that you should email the mod of that section.

What you did next was to send this this email (attached) insulting me and my parents just for no reason

2 Likes

Re: Joblessness Is A Disease by uckennety(m): 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
justwise:

..maybe you should use your time wisely and stop trolling online and sending people abusive emails. I'm shocked that you actually went to school because judging by your behaviour

Couple of weeks ago you were banned in politics section for insulting a member and you contacted me to help you remove the ban and i told you clearly that i don't moderate that section and that you should email the mod of that section.

What you need next was to send this this email (attached) insulting me and my parents just for no reason
Ya imagine dt nw!i was blocked 4 notin!sorry 4 dt!afta sending it I realized u weren't d mods on my mind!but I'll b happy if d mods got it

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Human Skulls In Ilorin. / Do Kick Against Indiscipline(kai) Now Pick Up Hawkers / Gunmen Abduct Ex-ogun Deputy Speaker’s Wife, Teenage Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.