Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? (1232 Views)

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' / Did Kanu Nwankwo And His Wife Have Premarital Sex? / How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by mamagee3(f): 6:15am On Feb 11, 2016
Hi all, I was going through social media when I came across photos of Kanu Nwankwo's wedding. And I noticed his wife isn't a celebrity before they got married.
And I thought how did she manage to meet someone like Kanu Nwankwo especially due to the fact that they weren't on the same social status.

So how did they meet?
Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by mployer(m): 6:17am On Feb 11, 2016
Are You hoping to meet and marry a celebrity?

1 Like

Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by Khd95(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2016
ifu assssk me eee na hu ahgo ask eygrin
dem prolly arrange d shenkez from villa for am?

1 Like

Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by obiorathesubtle: 7:11am On Feb 11, 2016
they met at a strip club.. Every smart person knows this.. It's a shame you don't know this..

That means you're not lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by namuguibe(m): 9:20am On Feb 12, 2016
She have him her super eagles jersey to sign at the stadium after the game .... kanu come use sense and said "hey baby, come meet me in the hotel and I will sign all over you" .... tongue
Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by benflin(m): 9:28am On Feb 12, 2016
Am I kanu's dad? Or dem tell u say kanu no dey go there village
Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by Burgerlomo: 9:42am On Feb 12, 2016
Kanu and his spouse are the only one who can answer your
questions, so holla them.
Re: How Did Kanu Nwankwo Meet His Wife? by raumdeuter: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2016
Kanu met his wife on top of you

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Women Do This? / Which Of Them Is Prettier??? / .....!!! Your Fav Romance Song And Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.