Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,303 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Strictly Arsenal: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Arsenal: (20477 Views)

Strictly Bundesliga / Strictly Arsenal / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by justkunmi(m): 6:46pm On Nov 07, 2006
unfortunately yes lol grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by mukina2: 7:49pm On Nov 07, 2006
well i didnt miss you but i guess i did wink
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 12:48am On Nov 08, 2006
@Muki, that was the minutest i could do to ensure we had peace and once again thanks to the gladiators for sheathing their swords, big up guyz
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 10:09am On Nov 08, 2006
@kituan, mukina

i need you to give your opinion on how our match against everton today would be, Probably Man united is out already and the contenders are now we(Arsenal) liverpool and Chelsea so i need to know what you both think on today's match, smiley

would you give it to us or to everton,   undecidedwhich way do you think it would go?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Grizzly(m): 1:55pm On Nov 08, 2006
I tot u know already,
They match will end in a draw and Arsenal will subsequently be edged out on penalties, tongue cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 1:59pm On Nov 08, 2006
@Marlet, i have felt disgusted at the performance of our boys of late but i can bet they will go for broke this time around against Everton and we will all have a cause to smile at the end of the day, forget any upset scare
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Grizzly(m): 3:26pm On Nov 08, 2006
Keep dreaming folks,
Arsenal are the most inconsistent pricks in the premiership, seconded by manure,
just look at their perfomances of late and u'd testify,
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 3:31pm On Nov 08, 2006
@Grizzly, i thought u were supposed to still be mourning the d thrashing ur miserable team received at the hands of our neighbours, and don't sweat it cos Villa would bundle u out, u wanna bet?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Grizzly(m): 3:48pm On Nov 08, 2006
Why shud i mourn, ?
We just 3 points less than the leaders,
while u guys, bah shud i say more, ?
Arson Vengeance is obviously too busy teaching his boys how to fight after losses, than how to play football,
Shame on him, and them and lipsrsealed tongue grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2006
I thought Mourning-hole would have learnt from his mistakes but no he keeps doing his negative stuff, i wonder how u guys would feel being bundled out by Villa? Is he going to blame the Ref again? Lets wait and see
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by lordimpaq(m): 4:48pm On Nov 08, 2006
Grizzly:

Why should i mourn, ?

you have every reason to, you guys have got the crappiest goalkeeper in the premiership

Grizzly:

We just 3 points less than the leaders,

it could be more,

Grizzly:

while u guys, bah should i say more, ?
needless of you, you know we'll always come back up

Grizzly:

Arson Vengeance is obviously too busy teaching his boys how to fight after losses, than how to play football,

His name is Arsene Wenger, i thot he learnt that from mourinho,

Grizzly:

Shame on him, and them and lipsrsealed tongue grin

you talk of shame, wat about cashley cow and his boss, for criticisin the ref,
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 8:28pm On Nov 08, 2006
@ impaq
i think you have said it all,
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by tosinadeda: 11:24pm On Nov 08, 2006
God bless our togolese yao ming 4 getn us the goal
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2006
He was wonderful in the air.

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by mukina2: 10:49am On Nov 09, 2006
yao ming indeed grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 12:11pm On Nov 09, 2006
@tosinadeda

why did you call him a yao ming
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by mukina2: 12:16pm On Nov 09, 2006
cuz he's tall haaaaaaaaaaa angry
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2006
Arsenal and Liverpool go into what is always one of the most eagerly anticipated matches of the season on Sunday with just a point separating them in the Barclays Premiership table

And also the Merseysiders make their first trip to the Emirates Stadium on a high after back-to-back victories, but Rafael Benitez will be fully aware his side have yet to win on the road this season

Watch out for the killer man on sunday,
[size=15pt]THIERRY HENRY[/size]

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2006
I won't mind seeing benched on Sunday
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by lordimpaq(m): 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2006
a frenchman would neva bench a frenchman, no be wenger, henry is goin to play 90mins, (i hope he surprises me, if he starts playing rubbish)
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by CrazyMan(m): 7:11pm On Nov 09, 2006
hummmmm.

what's wrong with all you gunners?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by mukina2: 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2006
mind ya bizzzzzz
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by CrazyMan(m): 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2006
HOW?

We are on top of the League grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by mukina2: 10:59am On Nov 10, 2006
no spamming *yawns* angry grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 1:32pm On Nov 10, 2006
I strongly believe Thierry Henry would be in his best of form against the Red's (LIVERPOOL) Henry has always been an outstanding player against 'em that's why i have alot of confidence he could make an ompact in that game,
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by tosinadeda: 5:44pm On Nov 10, 2006
Y'all shld wait 4
ljumberg and baptista 2 b back
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by kitaun(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2006
The main person we really missed was Eboue, am i wrong?
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by tosinadeda: 6:24am On Nov 11, 2006
Not really

but we miss those his overlapping runs,dribbles on the right flank and some lovely crosses.

Sumtimes his divings help a lot
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 11:29am On Nov 11, 2006
i can agree with you we missed Eboue but not really cos our back has not been questionable, what we need to work on is our finishes. our back has been okay even in Eboue's absence where our problem is, is in the finishing that's what Coach ARSENE should probably be telling his boys to work on their finishing cos that's where they are weak on,
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by loyika(m): 12:25pm On Nov 11, 2006
Guys cool

Our squad is quite ok, even with the injured players out. What we need is for the team to feel relaxed and calm, and to play their natural game, and take more chances.

Players are getting back from injuries and our loanees should all be available if we want them back by January.

What we really need are leaders on the pitch.

In defence we have Crazy Jens keeping the guys on their toes, in Midfield Cesc is taking control and Berti is marshalling things. But i still say we lack a leader in attack cause TH14 still isn't doing the business, and most times that confuses RVP and Adebayor.

I hope Lungberg is back soon cool, as we need his daring runs into the D. It would be nice if we are spoiled for choice rather than lacking in depth. I am happy that the squad is getting back to normal, all thats left is for these three to be back (the sooner the better) and then i can be comfy; DIABY/BAPTISTA/LAUREN cool

All in all i am expecting the 3 points tommorow at the Grove, i really don't care how many goals we score, 1 nil will bloody well do it for me right now, cause we cannot afford to draw angry or God forbid lose shocked. We need to start making The Grove scarry for teams to come up to, like the way teams dreaded going to Highbury the Library grin

So guys cool wear your colours proudly tommorow evening (and hopefully Sparky will do us a favour and nick points from his former employers wink)

COME ON YOU REDS

cool GOONER 89
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by loyika(m): 12:37pm On Nov 11, 2006
Oboy angry

I give up, just when i thought it couldn't get worst, this has to go and F@#king happen cry

http://www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNav=News&article=428031&lid=NewsHeadline&Title=Tomas+Rosicky+set+to+be+sidelined+for+10+days

Na wa Oh

cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 12:45pm On Nov 11, 2006
but is kinda painful to be absent with a TOMAS ROCISKY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22)

Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach / Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash / Hull City Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 17th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.