Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,598 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Strictly Arsenal: - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Strictly Arsenal: (20478 Views)

Strictly Bundesliga / Strictly Arsenal / Strictly Chelsea Talk: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Go Down)

Re: Strictly Arsenal: by toshmann(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2007
excuses. . . . .excuses. . . . . . .excuses. . . . .
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by marlet01(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2007
toshmann:

liverpool 2: 0 arsenal. . . . . , .and still counting grin grin

don't F-U-C-K with with the reds angry never angry

where is mukina? the day of reckoning has come cool

Give me a break man.
Dat u won today doesn't make u ruler over us remember the triple thrashing i gave u this season, so winning us today calls for no alarm.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by danniecool(m): 3:16pm On Mar 31, 2007
it is natural, there must be excuses after a defeat, the fault are ur excuses.

Mukin take heart you will do better next season, grin grin grin grin

this season is for the bigger boyz cool cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by toshmann(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2007
danniecool:

it is natural, there must be excuses after a defeat, the fault are your excuses.

Mukin take heart you will do better next season, grin grin grin grin

this season is for the bigger boyz cool cool

yeah, tell them, this season is for the bigger boyz. and the bigger boyz are still in the champions league grin

@marlet01,
i get am b4 no be property grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by loyika(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2007
Bigger Boyz

Where were one of those so called bigger boys 5 years ago (Hissing Loudly)

Anyway, Big up to the Pool!? Shylock finally got his pound of flesh!! grin

Benitez owed us one, and he got it in a big way, Liverpool out played us in all departments and deserved their victory, (by what ever margin). We need to dust ourselves up and face the next game. 3rd is still ours to take (Depending on our game in hand against the Blue Mancs).

COME ON YOU GOONERS!! cool

As Doc Dre will say "BEEN THERE!! DONE THAT!! And have the T-Shirt to prove it".

Game over, on to the next game chaps!!

cool GOONER 89
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by toshmann(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2007
consolatory words. . . . keep it up grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by babs787(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2007
THIS SEASON HAS BEEN THE WORST OF ALL SEASON.

Injury killed us, most of the players didnt play anything this season.

But I believe we will bounce back to the 3rd position and next season will be better for us

Gunners for life
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by toshmann(m): 3:36pm On Mar 31, 2007
story grin
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by loyika(m): 3:44pm On Mar 31, 2007
Toshman undecided

It would do you well to be Magnanimous in Victory

We all know Liverpool are a very inconsistent team!! The way you are sounding, if you lose any other game, you won't get it easy from us gooners on this forum.

I congratulated your team. So take it and leave the rest. Isn't this our thread, so you want us to throwing tantrums on our thread

Afterall when last did liverpool ever win the Prem NEVER!!, You quickly forget 1989 and Micheal Thomase's last Minute goal at ANFIELD grin

You guys were playing at home, and beat us fair and square, and well!! So enjoy it, after all Baptista scored 4 goals at that same stadia, not too long back, and we beat you by 3 goals at the Grove, (let me leave the F.A Cup victory) so alls fair in Love and War cool

cool GOONER 89
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by toshmann(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2007
sorry o, e dey vex you? we win, i happy, i predict am, e happen, i rejoice, which one be magnanimity in victory, when una hammer us una show magnanimity? abi u dey new for nairaland? no vex my dear, na the tradition for sports threads, people dey yarn as them want. if u let am vex u, na u sabi, but 1 thing i assure you, the yarning no go end.

okay u say liverpool dey inconsistent, that means i no know when next we go win another match, therefore,make i enjoy this one to the full. cheesy abi cheesy

dont mess with the reds cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by mukina2: 3:55pm On Mar 31, 2007
Tosh
you nor get shame?
so what you won today . .
every dog has it day . today was your own so enjoy tongue
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by loyika(m): 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2007
Abeg My brother cool

Enjoy jare, i understand you grin Afterall xmas na only once a year, and this should be your xmas this season grin

CARRY GO!! cool

cool GOONER 89

Wow as Pat Utomi would say "WE ARE BACK!!" cool
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by toshmann(m): 3:59pm On Mar 31, 2007
now you are talking cool

@muky,
sorry love, i still love you kiss
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by masterpwar: 6:02pm On May 28, 2007
this was a very passionate word.
Re: Strictly Arsenal: by Mustay(m): 3:10pm On Jun 02, 2007
M ).=?u

.m<

0u!

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22)

Arsenal Strip Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang Of Captaincy After Disciplinary Breach / Martial Ended Utd's Seven-year Wait For PL Hat-trick In Sheff Utd Clash / Hull City Vs Arsenal (1 - 4) On 17th September 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.