Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau (62860 Views)

Declare Obi Winner, Don’t Waste Nigeria’s Resources, Group Tells Court / Davido Reacts As INEC Declares Osun Governorship Election Inconclusive / INEC Declares Kayode Fayemi Winner Of Ekiti Governorship Election 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Ex0rrcist: 6:36am On Feb 28, 2023
The candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Peter Obi has been declared winner of the presidential election in Plateau State.

Obi won in eleven out of the 17 Local Government Areas of the State, while Tinubu and Atiku won three LGAs respectively.

The Labour Party candidate won in Barkin Ladi, Riyom, Jos East, Langtang North, Bokkos, Mangu, Bassa, Jos South, Shendam, Pankshin and Jos North LGAs, while the candidate of the ruling APC, Bola Tinubu, won in Wase, Kanam and Kanke LGAs and PDPs, Atiku Abubakar won in Quaan Pan, Langtang South and Mikang LGAs.

Declaring the results, the State Returning Officer for the Presidential election, Prof Shehu Abdulrahman, said the Labour Party candidate polled 466,272 votes.

The candidate of the ruling APC, Tinubu got 307,195 votes, and the PDP’s Atiku scored 243,808 votes.

He commended all agents and other critical stakeholders for conducting themselves in an orderly manner throughout the process, urging them to do same in subsequent elections.

In his remarks, the Resident Electoral Commissioner, Oliver Agundu commended the security agencies for their efforts in ensuring a hitch free exercise, and urged them to maintain their support to the commission in their forthcoming polls.

He also commended the media for their professional conduct in reporting the exercise.

https://dailypost.ng/2023/02/27/presidential-polls-inec-declares-obi-winner-in-plateau/

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Emmanuella00(f): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Great

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by insidelife22(m): 6:38am On Feb 28, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by seunmsg(m): 6:41am On Feb 28, 2023
This is a good result for APC in Plateau. Scoring more votes than Atiku and getting well above 25% is all we want. Thank you Plateau 🙏.

165 Likes 15 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Georgry(m): 6:42am On Feb 28, 2023
grin

Where is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.

268 Likes 28 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by DadaHammed: 6:44am On Feb 28, 2023
The margin was far more than that. The result will be challenged and the real results tendered..

110 Likes 13 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by FreeStuffsNG: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Congrats to my President-Elect Asiwaju Tinubu.
check my signature for free stuffs!

116 Likes 13 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by jogsman01(m): 6:53am On Feb 28, 2023
Thought they said na 1.2m nau. Rigged as well?

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by haffaze777(m): 6:54am On Feb 28, 2023
They're suffering due to Emefiele and Buhari stupid policy,and still support the useless policy because they thought it will make Tinubu lose,now that Tinubu didn't lose,who will compensate you for your suffering? Awon were dede

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Gobengroup(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2023
BigBrother9ja:
Plateau people really fucƙed up, just like the few ọmọ ale jatijati
Ọmọ ofo jatijati
Ọmọ irankiran within the Yorubas.

Useless ignorant bastards who don't know their histories allowed the greatest
Toxic
Abusive
Cunning
Bigot
Tribalistic lunatics we have in this country to brainwash them.
How ŌSŪ people did it is still a mystery to me.

But thank God cool
God has put all of them to shame cool cool cool
Seriously

124 Likes 12 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by bewla(m): 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Emmanuella00:
Great
But you want the results cancelled

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Okoroawusa: 7:06am On Feb 28, 2023
Georgry:
grin

Where is the 1.2 million votes Obidients have been carrying around since Yesterday? How can they even believe such thing.
I believed that news o! So it was fake?

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by NuraSambo: 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
In the North the only Peter we know is Peter Rufai

Go and verify...

61 Likes 9 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by abefeabebi(m): 7:07am On Feb 28, 2023
When I saw 1.2m for Peter obi, I know the results is fake. And some support already posting the results everywhere, anyway I used to say it, most of them are baby politician. First timer in politics

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by VoteTinubu2023: 7:10am On Feb 28, 2023
PDP is a finished party.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Racoon(m): 7:17am On Feb 28, 2023
Labour Party with no structure winning election in rooted Party strongholds.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by hammerT: 7:18am On Feb 28, 2023
WE HAVE REJECYED INEC RESULTS.

ANY OTHER DECLARATION IS JUST NONSENS E AND NOBODY CARES.

9 Likes

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by nairalee(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Why e be say state wey APC or PDP win you go see say Peter Obi get small vote

But Any state wey My Peter Obi win you go see say APC and PDP go get many vote

This election result don tire me abeg

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Wahala90: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
Ccc
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by famousroland(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
To be honest, till now I don’t know who the winner will be….
Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Caramia2020(m): 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
There's no need for this formalities, just announce the winner let's look ahead. The election has be won and lost but I don't understand the strategy Inec is using, they are trying to reduce tension, when they know what they are doing. Bva or not I have lost interest in future election.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by naijapips04: 7:21am On Feb 28, 2023
These are traditional PDP votes that obi cannibalised. Peter Obi is Tinubu's greatest asset.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by sat70: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Igbos and fake news. All the 1million votes they were posting online has vanished. May thunder fire all the propagandist Igbo keyboard warriors. You will cry blood.

47 Likes 10 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Aldol: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
And they were passing fake results around since yesterday

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by Drealman20: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
This one was not rigged since Peter obi won

Awon werey....

Obi supporters said Plateau had 1.125m votes for obi and they started praising the state people yesterday grin grin grin grin

Reality don land grin grin

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by SmallDick99(m): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Their was a fake result circulating on Twitter earlier that Obi won plateau with more than a million vote and surprisingly most Obidients believe it; that was crazy!

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by obembet(f): 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023
Where Obidient see 1.7M vote for LP grin

Still wondering how Plateau will have vote pass Kano.

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: INEC Declares Obi Winner In Plateau by HeadNigga: 7:22am On Feb 28, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rehabilitation, Reconstruction And Expansion of Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Trapped By Coronavirus, Nigeria’s Elite Faces Squalid Hospitals - Bloomberg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.