Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,614 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash (28014 Views)

Couple Seen Perching On The Bumper Of A Danfo Bus In Lagos. / Billboard Falls On Bus In Lagos, Kills Three People, Several Injured / How A Lagos Driver Transported A Horse.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by IamChuzzy(m): 10:06am On Feb 11, 2016
Some Lagos commercial drivers now place extra plastic chairs in their vehicles in order to make extra cash. What do you think?

: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/lagos-driver-place-plastic-chair-inside.html

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Macwytt(m): 10:10am On Feb 11, 2016
NA WA the o

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Mhizkel(f): 10:41am On Feb 11, 2016
"The struggle of man" cool
Still better than illegal jobs.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by MrCork: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
Mhizkel:

angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by DankemzI(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nawa o! If him match brake sorry for yourself... tongue

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by harmless011: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
Innovative
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by ShitHead(m): 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
The hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by tuna4servi(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lagos na wa
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by olojuede01: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by vicoloni(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ilu le!
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Riskymoblordz007: 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na Economics lol
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by afonomics(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lagos enh... I love ds city.
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by hakeem4(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
The driver must be an ijebu person

Economists aiye

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by kennyman2000(m): 1:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
lol. May God bless his hustle.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
seriously this is no news
if u concur click 'like'

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by unmask: 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
E beta pass akpoti na.....

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Realhommie(m): 1:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cool stuff if you ask me... Economy not friendly, man gats make way albeit legally...
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by suyamasta(m): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Na survival mode we dey for dis country o
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Sijo01(f): 1:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lol, Drivers are one set of greedy people.
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Realhommie(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
if u concur click 'like'
I do not concur and i wn't click "like"...

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by laurenziz6(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wow I can see change in Nigeria and its happening faster than you think
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by mirakz(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mhizkel:
No man!, that is greed. If the income he makes with the manufactured seats is not enough for him, no additional plastic can be enough for him. I think it is high time we start preaching on satisfaction. Becos, that is our major problem in Nigeria. No one gets satisfied with what he has, the more they get, the more and more they want to keep getting.

10 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Realhommie(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
Adebowaletunji:
if u concur click 'like'
I do not concur and i wn't click "like"... tongue

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Nobody: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
IamChuzzy:
Some Lagos commercial drivers now place extra plastic chairs in their vehicles in order to make extra cash. What do you think?

: http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2016/02/lagos-driver-place-plastic-chair-inside.html

I don't blame him, it's the nicompoop that'll sit on it that I blame.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by blazetitov: 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
God save the person that will sit on the plastic chair if the driver is reckless and matches the vehicle's brakes abruptly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Maximus85(m): 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
na today?
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Emodeee: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
Good driver.
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by thaoriginator: 1:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
You never see where dem use 'akpoti' (wooden stood) do chair for before? na when you come Lagos OP?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by OBJ3(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
Nah waa to Lagos Danfo drivers ooo kiss
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by dguizman(m): 1:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
What's new about this?
I boarded one from agege to dopemu yesterday,and it was also like this....
#melomelo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Mattew690(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
No time naw, shey una dey dull ni?
Re: Lagos Driver Places Plastic Chair In His Bus In Order To Make Extra Cash by Nobody: 1:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Realhommie:
I do not concur and i wn't click "like"... tongue
your pot of ewedu....and who cares u even exist

retard!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Burial Poster Of Anambra Woman & Her 2 Kids Who Died In Accident / 6 Foods You Should Avoid As A First-time Flyer / Beautiful Images Of Lagos; Nigeria's Economic Capital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.