Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,325 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? (27693 Views)

I Want To Travel Abroad, What Is The First Thing I Must Do???. / Things To Look For When Booking A Nigerian Hotel / What Is That One Thing You Hate The Most On Nigerian Roads? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Hidewell(m): 4:13pm On Sep 15, 2022
We all have what we look at for when we relocate to a new environment.

Mine is an eatry grin.

What of yours?

8 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Badbunny: 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
A gym

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by xpressionx(m): 4:14pm On Sep 15, 2022
Where I can take a walk in the evenings

157 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by slawomir: 4:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Nearness to a bar for my bottles when watching a football match
Nearness to where I can easily buy loud
Nearness to a field where niggarrs for dey play ball especially on Saturdays
Nearness to a betting shop...for everyday day we wake we are faced with more than a hundred ways to become a millionaire of which Gambling is among
fman:

Ghana loud or Canadian loud?
Sometimes food nor dey give man joy but Canadian loud the feeling is different

167 Likes 12 Shares

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Michelle70(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
supermarket,
then a normal market
followed by filling station
a gas station
and lastly, a new girlfriend

173 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by fman(m): 4:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sure plug!!
Food no dey give Man joy
But with Canadian loud, the feeling is different.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Promicah: 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
Ashawo house cry

Na cruise I dey catch. No take my comments serious.

148 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Islandlady(f): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
A market!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by fman(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2022
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Nearness to a bar for my bottles when watching a football match
Nearness to where I can easily by loud
Ghana loud or Canadian loud?

15 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by fman(m): 4:18pm On Sep 15, 2022
Islandlady:
A market!
Foodie
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
- distance from work
- distance from kids school
- safety in the area
- area for kids to play outside
- supermarket

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Minjim: 4:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Market

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by neonly: 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2022
Islandlady:
A market!

Really u dey go market thought u do online market

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by neonly: 4:37pm On Sep 15, 2022
Na to find better mallam dat sell cigrets grin grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Dreadlock69(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2022
On a scale of preference
Water
Better plug i need am
Field
Night life
Hotel
Nearest to market and super market

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by JoeRizzla(m): 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2022
Rizzla and Super Market

8 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Snitch24(m): 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
Easy access to the Best affordable food

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Themainboy22: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
Women.

13 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by kelspinall(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2022
restaurant

1 Like

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Islandlady(f): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2022
neonly:

Really u dey go market thought u do online market
Yes, I do shop both online and offline...but the offline market is more important jare wink

3 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by BlackMan6969(m): 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2022
A cool graden where i can be relaxing in the evenings

25 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Idonweak: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2022
cry

Normally i find where i can buy weed. It's so unfortunate since i have gotten to ogbomosho i have not seen where i can buy weed. I miss Lagos

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2022
Men grin
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by marlow1962(m): 5:22pm On Sep 15, 2022
Nice safe place to chill/stroll at night.
A supermarket
Main market ( no be onitcha o)
Gas station
And lastly where I can get a good loud plug( I no dy smoke grass, igbo na grass)

6 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by callmemakaveli: 5:25pm On Sep 15, 2022
Energy!. shocked

I look out for how the residents of the environment react to certain things. So, I can select the wheat from the chaff and relate with only neighbours with good conduct!.

30 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Michelle70(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2022
Persephone1:
Men grin
u try

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by bigpicture001: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2022
inside the house i look out for daylight reflection inside the apartment...

im the area...nearest to bustop, hospital,school and market

4 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by techWriter3: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2022
Sure adapter!!
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2022
Exit routes...If not upto two, I won't reside.

31 Likes

Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by ominilongest(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Plug

It's all about the food Sully- TopBoy
Re: When You Move To A New Place, What Is That First Thing You Look For?? by owiko(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2022
Where to buy bathroom slippers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Veers Into Ubu Osigbu Stream In Anambra (Photos, Video) / White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector / U.S Army Helicopter Crashes Killing 5 Soldiers Near San Diego (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.