Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,949 members, 7,863,369 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:25 PM

Masturbation: Conceptual And Ethical Matters, Written By Adexlord - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Masturbation: Conceptual And Ethical Matters, Written By Adexlord (347 Views)

Is It Ethical For A Lady To Go On Dates While In Relationship? / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation / Between Reno Omokri And A Lady On Twitter On Relationship Matters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Masturbation: Conceptual And Ethical Matters, Written By Adexlord by lordadex(m): 10:23am On Feb 11, 2016
A lots of individual are still under the operations of a demonic power which one of the channel these demons use rampantly over our youth these days is Masturbation.

Excerpts:

Masturbation mocks, even "deconstructs," the categories and concepts of both our everyday (ordinary) and technical (scientific) sexual discourses. Masturbation, like sex that can occur in a good marriage or with an admired and intimate lover, is sex with someone I care about and to whose satisfaction and welfare I am devoted. Masturbation is incestuous, since it happens with someone to whom I am blood-related, someone within my own family. If I am married, my masturbating is adulterous, since it is sex with someone who is not my spouse, to whom I am not married. Masturbation is homosexual: a man sexually pleases a man or a woman sexually pleases a woman. Masturbation is pederastic, when it is engaged in by a youngster...

To continue reading, download the full Ebook.
Title: 'Masturbation: Conceptual and Ethical Matters'
Author: Adexlord
The Ebook is Free...

Link to download: http://www.qfs.mobi/f2897398
Download password: 44afd

I pray as you take time to read, may God heal that very part of you in Jesus name (Amen).

Credits: Adegbite Joseph Timileyin
Adexlord

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/adexlord

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Valentine / Most Couples Don’t Pay Attention To Their Relationships. / Our February 29th Celebrants, Celebrate With Dem Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.