Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,124 members, 7,838,860 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik (1199 Views)

"First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl / Singer Davido Insulted As "Uncircumcised Dik" By Lady After Seex Romp[photos] / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 10:27am On Feb 11, 2016
10. You can rape a virgin without much stress and she won't lose her hymen.

9. You are most likely to be very affectionate and in tune to women's emotional needs since you can't satisfy them sexually.

8. Your girlfriend will sooner or later ask you to pump her assh0le since she can hardly feel your wormlike Wang in her vag.

7. You can claim playa status after being dumped by every sexual partner after your first night.

6. The above will make it very cheaper for you both financially and time wise since women will just move on after the first date making you concentrate on other more rewarding pursuits.

5. Because of your lack of any woman wanting to commit to you, you will probably dedicate most of your energy, money and time in profitable ventures. You are thus most likely to succeed.

4. You can date lesbians . Shave and put on your best drag attire. You small Wang will be confused for a very large clit.

3. You can go balls deep into her orifices and she won't even know .

2. You are condemned to give her head every time . If she is nice she will reciprocate on your tiny Wang.

1. Your sexual life and small Wang will offer you an excuse to over compensate. You are more likely to own a garage full of exotic cars, a large yatch, and a fleet of d0ped out super models who won't remember how small your Wang is as long as the coke keeps flowing.
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by Pheals(f): 10:30am On Feb 11, 2016
I hate to insult people but....wanna ask some questions so NLers dont land on me o oya op

"is this what u used your academic life to study and make research on ?

Are u that jobless ?

Is your dick small?

Do u practice all u wrote up there?

1 Like

Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2016
Famous people with small diks

Bill Clinton

Bill Gates

Leonardo di caprio

Lie Mohammed

Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 10:32am On Feb 11, 2016
Pheals:
I hate to insult people but....

Admit it you won't date a miserable small dik
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2016
Please, get this into your head. Performance in bed is not so much about big organ as it is about skillfulness. Well, a good balance between skill and size is a need. Then, your number 5 is hardly true: the same quality in you that attracts women also attracts wealth.
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:
Please, get this into your head. Performance in bed is not so much about big organ as it is about skillfulness. Well, a good balance between skill and size is a need. Then, your number 5 is hardly true: the same quality in you that attracts women also attracts wealth.

Small dik detected
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:
Famous people with small diks

Bill Clinton

Bill Gates

Leonardo di caprio

Lie Mohammed

Tinubu

Provide picture proofs of your claims. We're murdering MBs here. No, I mean megabytes; not Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2016
Any of you deluded small diks saying size doesn't matter have you ever seen a 3 inch d1ldo?

All d1ldos are at least 6inchs long and 5inches in girth .

Why are D1ldo manufacturers not making small d1ldos?

This is because women want the biggest juiciest d1ldo they can lay their hands on.

Sorry, but Size does matter .

Don't let that girl deceive you.

If they see a big one they lick their lips grin
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

Small dik detected

Have you used a tape on yours? Announce your length and width and height and depth on air.
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 10:43am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:

Have you used a tape on yours? Announce your length and width and height and depth on air.

My man is like a 4mth old baby's arm.

grin
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 11, 2016
GworoChewinMaga:

My man is like a 4mth old baby's arm.

grin

A shallow personality detected. From now, SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO YOU.
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by Elosky20: 11:00am On Feb 11, 2016
picture or idonbilivit
Re: Bennefits Of Having A Small Dik by GworoChewinMaga: 11:02am On Feb 11, 2016
Freelanswer:

A shallow personality detected. From now, SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER TO YOU.

Small dik, bye bye grin

(1) (Reply)

Guys Are Weak As Ladies But A Little Stronger At Heart / This Goes To The Ladies / Should I Have Back My Gift After A Breakup Or Not? Please Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.