Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? (2091 Views)

Winners Chapel Pastor's Wife Whose Womb Was Removed During Surgery Gives Birth(p / Dealing With Delays Of The Fruit Of The Womb. Spiritual Angle / Believing God For The Fruit Of The Womb??? Then Try This Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 11, 2016
Are you looking for the fruit of the womb? Do you believe God will do it and immediately? It doesn't matter how long you've been looking up to God or have tried other means, believe this message @ www.breakingbarrenness..com, and it will happen. You will get a baby by God's favour. Also check www.ggcrc..com for victory prayers!
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Weah96: 6:22pm On Feb 11, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
Are you looking for the fruit of the womb? Do you believe God will do it and immediately? It doesn't matter how long you've been looking up to God or have tried other means, believe this message @ www.breakingbarrenness..com, and it will happen. You will get a baby by God's favour. Also check www.ggcrc..com for victory prayers!

This entire planet has become consumed by sex and the general activity of fukkin. It's like we eat food and then begin to fukk like rabbits.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Weah96:

This entire planet has become consumed by sex and the general activity of fukkin. It's like we eat food and then begin to fukk like rabbits.

Don't be fooled. A cursory glace into history and philosophy would tell you that it's always been as it is.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
But this message is for women and men who are married and could not produce a child early, not sex partners! A child is a product of marriage, so couples begin to be concerned when a child isn't arriving immediately.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
@Weah96. You are so funny.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 29, 2016
We are organising a special prayer and impartation service for those believing God for the fruit of the womb. Date is Sunday 27th March, 2016. From 10:00am to 12pm. Venue:The Cedar center, 12 Jibowu street, Jibowu, Yaba. Lagos. Ministering will be Pastor Taye Jiboluwa. Pre-registration required and seat reservation: 09024047138, tcrojem@gmail.com
Tell and invite someone.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by jom28gy(m): 12:31am On Mar 01, 2016
Please,what can you do?because many cheat in the name of the Lord.so post an example of what have been happening on your church.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Weah96: 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
A child is a product of marriage

A child is a product of fukking, not marriage. The certificate of marriage that you received from the government has nothing to do with your milky discharge.

You opened this thread because there are humans who have sex and the sex doesn't produce new humans. Do you know what children do when they grow up? Same thing we're doing now, fukking and eating food.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Like i said, you are funny, weah96.
I'm not here to advertise what the Lord has been doing, all i know is the women i have ministered to are either in a stage of pregnancy or have delivered. The Lord called me into this ministry.
Faith is required. I reckon that there are Pastors and ministers who do evil, but know that God is not sleeping, he will deal with them once he finds a suitable replacement. The days of many Pastors and ministers are numbered, God can not be mocked. The programme is an impartation programme where God will touch everyone believing on him for the fruit of the womb. God answers prayers, when you do it the right way
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Weah96: 10:14pm On Mar 01, 2016
TayeJiboluwa:
Like i said, you are funny, weah96.
I'm not here to advertise what the Lord has been doing, all i know is the women i have ministered to are either in a stage of pregnancy or have delivered. The Lord called me into this ministry.
Faith is required. I reckon that there are Pastors and ministers who do evil, but know that God is not sleeping, he will deal with them once he finds a suitable replacement. The days of many Pastors and ministers are numbered, God can not be mocked. The programme is an impartation programme where God will touch everyone believing on him for the fruit of the womb. God answers prayers, when you do it the right way

I understand and I don't want you to take what I'm saying as an indictment on your campaign of reproduction. However, if one takes a step back and observe the big picture, he will notice that life is actually little more than fukking and eating food.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 02, 2016
Your right. But people have issues.
Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Amberon: 8:57am On Mar 02, 2016
What is your problem? I believe the op is a Christian and has written this with the principles and doctrines of Christianity in mind. And it is our belief that couples should only have sex or make babies in the holy union (marriage).

If you have an opposing opinion, kindly create a new thread and air your opinions other than derailing a beautiful thread.
Weah96:

A child is a product of fukking, not marriage. The certificate of marriage that you received from the government has nothing to do with your milky discharge.

You opened this thread because there are humans who have sex and the sex doesn't produce new humans. Do you know what children do when they grow up? Same thing we're doing now, fukking and eating food.

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For The Fruit Of The Womb? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Mar 02, 2016
Your welcome, Amberon. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Lord, My Healer. RCCG Open Heavens. Sermon By Pastor E A Adeboye / If God Exists, Doesn't That Mean That Other Gods Exist? / As Above So Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.