Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,594 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) (4884 Views)

"Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" / Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / 'Chris Okafor Raises Dead Baby Back To Life' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by goldfish80(m): 2:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
This video have been causing a lot of controversy online. Some people believe the miracle was real while some believe it was a stage managed stunt by the pastor.I belong to the later group, because the baby can be seen within the first 10 seconds of the clip with her eyes open. Her eyes cant be open if she died 24 hrs ago as claimed by the pastor. Anyway, be the judge.

[flash=425,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--yrVMSTJkE[/flash]
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by 2016Deity: 2:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
I honestly don't have MB to watch the video

Please checkout my brother's new song, download, listen and rate it.
Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/2922935/please-download-rate-brothers-song
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3384414_kenchuks20160206014300_jpegf8f2edf2bc5aa4ebb4053b7eb526338a

Cc Lalasticlala
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by seuncyrus(m): 2:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
" Blessed is he who believes for there shall be a manifestation of these works upon her"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get REAL Nigerian Twitter Followers to you account--- drive traffic to your blog

Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by tartar9(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2016
this idiot should have been in jail right now for child abuse if it where in a civilised country.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by goldfish80(m): 3:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
tartar9:
this idiot should have been in jail right now for child abuse if it where in a civilised country.

Seriously CAN should be investigating things like these.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by Sparkle777(f): 4:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
tartar9:

Wats ur own now? Wheres dis insult coming from,werent the parents der? Watch ur mouth.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by jcross19: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2016
tartar9:
can you see your life? That and bombing which one is better?, and in that video is there any abuse? Child abuse does it have another meaning? Carrying a baby or lay on a baby is that an abuse? Please get a real life .
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by tartar9(m): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2016
jcross19:
can you see your life? That and bombing which one is better?, and in that video is there any abuse? Child abuse does it have another meaning? Carrying a baby or lay on a baby is that an abuse? Please get a real life .
yeah of course there is nothing like child abuse to the average Nigerian sad
He would also have to explain in court the sort of sedative he used on the child or simply prove that he can raise the dead.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by goldfish80(m): 10:37am On Feb 12, 2016
Sparkle777:

Wats ur own now? Wheres dis insult coming from,werent the parents der? Watch ur mouth.
You believe the kid was dead? Did you notice the "father" didnt show much emotions upon seeing his dead child wake up?
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by Sparkle777(f): 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
goldfish80:

You believe the kid was dead? Did you notice the "father" didnt show much emotions upon seeing his dead child wake up?

Watchu talkin abt? Who brought the kid.? Anyway,lets not bandy words like market woman. God knows the truth and I believe in the anointing on Dr Chris. Maybe u should go there wit ur problems and see if its fake. Ciao. smiley
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by goldfish80(m): 11:02am On Feb 12, 2016
Sparkle777:

Watchu talkin abt? Who brought the kid.? Anyway,lets not bandy words like market woman. God knows the truth and I believe in the anointing on Dr Chris. Maybe u should go there wit ur problems and see if its fake. Ciao. smiley
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by goldfish80(m): 11:03am On Feb 12, 2016
Sparkle777:

Am too intelligent to be swindled by this stunt. With clever camera angles we wouldnt have detected the baby was alive. I believe he will fire the camera man when this blows up in his face. You sound like one of his ushers or choristers undecided
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by jcross19: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2016
tartar9:

yeah of course there is nothing like child abuse to the average Nigerian sad
He would also have to explain in court the sort of sedative he used on the child or simply prove that he can raise the dead.
can you proof this in court? Were you there when he used sedative on the baby? Am very sure if not apostacy in islam you could have ported to light since. Boy you are in darkness.
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 12, 2016
Sparkle777:

Some women and gullibility. Smh!!!
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by tartar9(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
jcross19:
can you proof this in court? Were you there when he used sedative on the baby? Am very sure if not apostacy in islam you could have ported to light since. Boy you are in darkness.
then he will prove that he can raise the dead
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by meixili: 1:27pm On Feb 12, 2016
I think he can only raise a dollar from a pocket
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by meixili: 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Perhaps he could hit the morgue circuit , live streaming himself raising an army of zombies to fight boko haram !!!!!!
Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by Topgainer: 7:23pm On Feb 12, 2016
goldfish80:

Seriously CAN should be investigating things like these.

The Devil has infiltrated CAN so much so that it has become cult and an assembly of vultures feasting on the dead brains. CAN as it is presently constituted is under siege by the same gods that gave the powers to the new order Prophets

Sparkle777:

You can only believe in the anointing on Dr Chris because you don't read your Bible.
Invoking the spirit of dead grandmother into her grandchild such that the Granny begins to speak through her grand child or invoking the spirit in charge of a shrine to speak through somebody is an Entertainment but it is also sorcery
I'm sure you have not seen where God condemned visiting a sorcerer or a medium. The acts you call anointing are sorcery at its best with some mixture of illusion.

That child was never dead and sorcerers are not known to resurrect a real dead man

2 Likes

Re: Did Pastor Chris Okafor Raise A Dead Baby? (video) by goldfish80(m): 4:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
Topgainer:

The Devil has infiltrated CAN so much so that it has become cult and an assembly of vultures feasting on the dead brains. CAN as it is presently constituted is under siege by the same gods that gave the powers to the new order Prophets

You can only believe in the anointing on Dr Chris because you don't read your Bible.
Invoking the spirit of dead grandmother into her grandchild such that the Granny begins to speak through her grand child or invoking the spirit in charge of a shrine to speak through somebody is an Entertainment but it is also sorcery
I'm sure you have not seen where God condemned visiting a sorcerer or a medium. The acts you call anointing are sorcery at its best with some mixture of illusion.

That child was never dead and sorcerers are not known to resurrect a real dead man
No matter how corrupt CAN maybe, I think they owe it to the public to investigate things like these.

(1) (Reply)

Rosicrucian Order, Amorc / Davidylan Says Sorry / Evolutionary Theory: A Cause Of Racism.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.