Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,783 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group (6109 Views)

My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari Will Soon Be Back-nans / My Phone Conversation From London Shows Buhari’ll Soon Back On Seat– NANS / Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by MikembaAnambra: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
MrSegunAdewole:

see who's talking grin

Bloodykiller Ke Kwanu?

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by Topeakintola: 6:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
[s]Mynd_44 please delete this guy's post and ban him for character assassination. The case is presently in court, can't deduce his reasons for repeating the lie.[/s]

Nonsense!!!

Why did he spend time in prison? Enlighten us then

Character assination ko, Character manipulation ni

8 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by Topeakintola: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:
They will call you IPOD,
They will call you wailer...
They will call you all sorts of names..
But...
Wait ooo...
They are in power...
Common budget they can't get it right...
Money for rice dey inside...

Plenty plenty rice...

No !

It is IPOB!

The lovers of corruption

7 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by bloodykiller: 6:20pm On Feb 11, 2016
I must commend this omojuwa is licking his wound trying harder to restore his battered image (no thanks to the poisonous aisha rice)

PDP youths should never relent we should keep on the momentum and eradicate any saboteur and opportunist in our midst like TonyeBarcanista.

this government is goofing each day and with pdp in control of major economic states hmmmmm apc should watch it because not every politician will loose guard like Gej.
no wonder Oyegun cried and wailed because he of all people knows how that kind of a thing works.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by bloodykiller: 6:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
good job

impressive grin

i like it
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by vedaxcool(m): 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
snailspeed:

Errrr...but the only thing fading away right now, and very fast, is Buhari and APC! Abi you no dey see? So Buhari must be the real falsehood. Kikikikikikikiki
[/s]

cool when one reads certain kinds of statements on NL you begin to wonder is weed truly illegal

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

I'll bet its a rice farm. Lol

Of course it's a rice farm sweetie...

I invested in it heavily in order to feed you guys some it seems you have a penchant for rice... grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Topeakintola:

No !

It is IPOB!

The lovers of corruption

Are u an IPOB or an IPOD?
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by bloodykiller: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
MikembaAnambra:

Bloodykiller Ke Kwanu?

ngeneukwenu mr man what can I do for you
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

cool when one reads certain kinds of statements on NL you begin to wonder is weed truly illegal
When someone is using weed smoke to cover up their monumental gaffes... you will see posts like the one above...
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wait this is getting serious..

Didn't their senators come on TV and radio and sing that tune...?
You know the tune now...

This is the budget of change...

So now the anomalies found in the #budgetofangels were invisible when the chorus was highest??

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by MarvelJ: 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
babaijesha1:
PDP nuisance everywhere

Seriously?? BURUJUL haram?? Get a life please! Its burj Al arab.
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by snailspeed: 6:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Is this your best? Nah! E nor reach!

Meanwhile, #BudgetOfCorruption is still out there

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by Nobody: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Of course it's a rice farm sweetie...

I invested in it heavily in order to feed you guys some it seems you have a penchant for rice... grin grin grin
Nice twitter farm, you just might be lucky someday
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
Obiagelli:

Nice twitter farm, you just might be lucky someday

You mean you thought I was like Twitter Orubebe?
Hahahahahahahahahaaa....

Thanks baby...

Now run long and tell the guy... yes that guy...
That He should...

[size=18pt]Fix the corrupt inflated budget[/size]

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2016
If you are reading this... know that the nation needs leaders with a clue of exactly what they are doing and followers with a mind of their own.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by PRXPERT: 6:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
I can bet with my left ball that a yoruba person released this! From Alhaji call convo to Fayose election to this one! Trust at your own detriment!

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by asEdeyHOT: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Cizy

How u dey?

BushidoBlue:

You mean you thought I was like Twitter Orubebe?
Hahahahahahahahahaaa....

Thanks baby...

Now run long and tell the guy... yes that guy...
That He should...

[size=18pt]Fix the corrupt inflated budget[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by BushidoBlue(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Cizy

How u dey?

As e dey hot na im we dey give dem...

Wait o...
Who b Cizy? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by MikembaAnambra: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
bloodykiller:

ngeneukwenu mr man what can I do for you

Why didnt you use your Adebowaleolatunji handle?

How is Ifeoma?

grin grin
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by bloodykiller: 9:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
MikembaAnambra:

Why didnt you use your Adebowaleolatunji handle?

How is Ifeoma?

grin grin

mr man stop confusing yourself and shatap

am not a coward like you that keeps hiding under various monikers including using female gender.
i claim the responsibility of every of my moniker and I never for once hide my modus operandi so mr man am not your mate have passed that level go and find your fellow kids boy

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by MikembaAnambra: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
bloodykiller:

[s]mr man stop confusing yourself and shatap

am not a coward like you that keeps hiding under various monikers including using female gender.
i claim the responsibility of every of my moniker and I never for once hide my modus operandi so mr man am not your mate have passed that level go and find your fellow kids boy[/s]

I will meet you at those threads you open

grin grin grin grin
Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by bloodykiller: 10:07pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
MikembaAnambra:

I will meet you at those threads you open

grin grin grin grin
[/s]

i don't have time for kids

be man enough to face me with your main monikers

ewu

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by SUBWAY101(m): 10:16pm On Feb 11, 2016
TippyTop:
[s][/s]
Mynd_44 please delete this guy's post and ban him for character assassination. The case is presently in court, can't deduce his reasons for repeating the lie.

You should be ashamed of yourself, you peddle lies against the President all day on this forum but crying to the mod cos a guy exposed your pay master as cultist and hire killer. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by bloodykiller: 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2016
[s]
MikembaAnambra:

How much is that your laptop?

grin grin
[/s]

don't derail this thread
Lalasticlala obinoscopy Seun Mynd44

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by Geniro: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Mynd44:

Lmaooooo. They shouldn't have gone after Omojuwa.

I can sense Omojuwa is your God. How condescending.

2 Likes

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by nenergy(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2016
TippyTop:

The case is pending in court, stop reiterating it like it is true. He never went to prison for murder.
see this.

1 Like

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by nenergy(m): 8:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Topeakintola:

Has DEJI ADEYANJU ever spent time in prison?

If he has? What was he accused of?

Deji Adeyanju is well known cultist who murdered a man while he was in University

You cannot rewrite history
See this.

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2016
bloodykiller:
I must commend this omojuwa is licking his wound trying harder to restore his battered image (no thanks to the poisonous aisha rice)

PDP youths should never relent we should keep on the momentum and eradicate any saboteur and opportunist in our midst like TonyeBarcanista.

this government is goofing each day and with pdp in control of major economic states hmmmmm apc should watch it because not every politician will loose guard like Gej.
no wonder Oyegun cried and wailed because he of all people knows how that kind of a thing works.

JJ Omojuwa is enjoying his momentary show of fame but soon you will hear worse things about him. He's one vicious scum but he had lately beaten someone who's bigger than his ego....That scum revealed the phone numbers of some PDP folks on the Internet for the whole world to see......and he's gonna be sued very hard this time. Politics has limits and boundaries.

And for the records, be careful with groups and people whose loyalty and character you very much doubt. A lot of youths in those PDP groups are MOLES. These are dangerous times as the youths are becoming more desperate and despicable than the old fools in government.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: LEAKED Conversation From The PDP Social Media Think Thank BBM Group by davseun2ta(m): 8:58am On Feb 12, 2016
#more

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

fake videos on social media ( viewres discretion) / Anambra Election: APC Yet To Submit Name Of Candidate - INEC / Court Restrains EFCC, ICPC, Others From Investigating Kano Anti-Graft Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.