Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,480 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research (27444 Views)

Scientist Discovers New Gravitational Waves From Black Hole Collision / Brace Up For Hot Days, Heat Waves-NIMET Warns Nigerians / This Funny Comic Gives You A Full Explanation Of Gravitational Waves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by BrutusOj(m): 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2016
craziebone:

its all about gravity.

There are two ways in which gravity is seen and understood. The classical Newtonian sense, and the modern Einsteinian sense.

I will start with the classical and Newtonian sense: according to Isaac Newton, gravity is that invicible force that reaches out and instantaniously grabs hold of objects and keep them in a fixed position in space. For example: the reason the solar system has the shape that it has, i.e the sun being at the center, and the planets revolving around it in orbits that are more like concentric circles, is due to the force of gravity. According to Newton, this gravitational force can be measured by the equation F = GM1M2 / r^2.

This Newton's idea of gravity stems out of his philosophical idea of space and time. According to him, space is absolute! It is not dependent on external influences. To him, Time is also absolute; it doesn't matter what the other factors are; time will always be time! I personally think that our saying that "time waits for no man", actually stems from the newtonian philosophical idea of time; that it is absolute and respects no other physical quantity.

If we were to create a cosmic catastrophe like blowing up the sun from existence, what will happen to the planets revolving aroud it like Newton understands and predicted, would be that the planets will INSTANTLY kareen off into space in a direction that is tangential to the circular orbits in which they move.

Newton sees gravity as a FORCE!

Einstein disagrees with Newton. For him, gravity is not that INSTANTANOUS force that reaches out and grabs hold of objects and keep them in positions in space. According to him, yes gravity reaches out from one object in space to another and holds it in mean position, but its just not instatanous! Einstein believes that gravity is caused by the warping and curving of the fabric of space and time; and that if we were to create that same cosmic catastrophe we created earlier, the planets will not instantanously start moving away from its orbit as soon as the sun disappears, rather it will take atleast 8mins for our planet to stop feeling the effect of the gravitational force between it and the sun which has just been blown up and doesn't exist anymore.

To make you understand better, let me explain to you what Einstein meant by "...the warping and curving of the fabric of space and time" and how he feels it's what creates the gravity that holds matter in space.

First of all, space in this sense, means an area, wether or not it is occupied by something. For example, the area around you; the "space" around you.

Now this space is three dimensional; it is three dimensional because it has three sides to it. Every object in our universe and in this world, including you, is three dimensional. You have your height, which is the vertical distance from the soles of your feet to the top of your head; you also have 'wideness' a horizontal distance from one of your shoulders across your chest to the other shoulder. Then, you have your 'thickness' which is another horizontal distance between your front, throught your side to your back. This means that you, Oluface, are a three dimensional object. Every single object you find in this world has these three dimensions too. This is why we say that space is three dimensional.

For time, time is the duration through which an event takes place. Events have starting and end point. The duration between the start of that event to the end of it, is what we call the elapsed time of the event. The only reason we can notice happenings is because of time difference. Unlike space which is three dimensional, time is one dimensional; it can either go forward or backward. And speaking from what physics can tell us, in the real physical sense, time always move in the positive direction.

Einstein likes to think of space and time as not two separate entities; he believes that space and time are condensed and bound together in a sinlge fabric he called SPACE-TIME. This means that space-time is no longer the 'pumped' thing anymore, but more like a thin clothe, hence the word "fabric".

Back to explaining the "warping and curving..." i mentioned earlier, think of your friends holding out a bedsheet by the four corners. Think that the bedsheet is space-time. Then you drop a football (sun) at the centre such that the ball digs into the bedsheet and causes a "curving" outwards. Picture a smaller ball, say a table tennis egg (earth), on the wall of the "curving" caused by the football's (sun) presence. According to Einstein, this "curving" is what causes gravity to hold both balls (sun and earth) in their positions.

In 1915, Einstein predicted that this gravity ripples out in form of waves to grab hold of objects in space. So all the things you are hearing today, is actually a real physical confirmation of his proposed theory.

Today, gravity is not a force but a wave.
I enjoyed. ur write up, but the last line ' gravity is not a force but a wave' are u saying there is no longer the force called gravity? Cos I knw we have electromagnetic waves and electromagnetic force.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2016
Psylas:

what do you really meant by heaven? what makes these differents from Earth " (including everything that is in space, all planets and stars and galaxies)" don't tell me other planets, stars, galaxies satellites, asteroids etc are the heaven(s) you are going

I must have a reason to believe in God,

how long can you live on Earth to witness changes that take thousands or millions of years to happen? OK I dey come

Aso rock is different from presidential suit here in Lagos or Borno or rivers.

You didn't answer my question. Just like plants can spring up from anywhere at anytime, why are human beings not springing up from anywhere according to scientist creation theory. Please answer the question.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by sukkot: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Hmmm ... Days of Noah returning - does this point out that the second coming of Christ is at hand ? You know putting an end to the wicked
Indeed it is my brother. be very perceptive. keep your fingers on the pulse. many things are happening.

1 thessalonians 5 vs 4 “But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Angelou(m): 6:18am On Feb 13, 2016
Dekatron:
Lalasticlala, Seun, mynd44, this is a scientific milestone that even Mark Zuckerberg shared on his Facebook wall. . . Pity its not on FP yet. . . Since it wasn't Tonto dikeh or Ice prince or Olamide.

@Op :- You beat me to it.

Very soon, even a 13 year old would reject creationism. . . After 100 years that Einstein already hypothesized it, we just discovered them. . . Hmmm

#ScienceIsGod #ShameOnAfrica #EinsteinNailsItAgain #ItWillNeverMakeFP. #DeathToCreationism
how does the discovery of gravitational waves increases disbelief in creation?
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by StringerBell: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
ogaprime:

You didn't answer my question. Just like plants can spring up from anywhere at anytime, why are human beings not springing up from anywhere according to scientist creation theory. Please answer the question.

I doubt u'lld receive an answer cos it's pretty hard to respond to nonsense. Believe me, his silence serves to preserve the last shreds of ur dignity that you are so eager to relinquish.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by StringerBell: 1:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
Angelou:
how does the discovery of gravitational waves increases disbelief in creation?

Directly, it doesn't. It just lends more credence to science and the scientific process.
Consequent disbelief in all the "myths" out there is just an inevitable by-product.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
sukkot:
Salute bro. I studied electrocardiology

you're a heart doctor? shocked

oh my!

so once in a while when I jog or run in the mornings, at a point, it feels like my heart will burst out of my chest. then I stop cos am scared.

so, does it have any effect if I continue running?
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by sukkot: 6:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Joavid:

you're a heart doctor? shocked

oh my!

so once in a while when I jog or run in the mornings, at a point, it feels like my heart will burst out of my chest. then I stop cos am scared.

so, does it have any effect if I continue running?
yup, you can trigger arrhythmias or you can activate conditions that are lying dormant, so its best to do this exercise in a cardiac stress testing controlled environment. wear a holter monitor for a few days to see what your rhythm looks like over a long period of time. do a stress test to see the ST elevation during exertion to see if you have any clogged arteries. if everything checks out clear, then its only because you are not used to that level of exercise so i will advise to start slowly and increase your level of exercise every week till you get to the level you desire. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
Free NDT/Pipeline maintenance and inspection training for engineers and scientist please us send email containing your name,phone no and course of study to ndt4africa@gmail.com class of 20 only.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Santi222(m): 8:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
Teempakguy:

what sort of question is this?

I think I also saw one part where you asserted that scientists are humble . . . you DO realize that the only thing that makes people scientists is them actually studying science, right? and that it has nothing to do with whether they are proud or not?
Knowing that, don't you feel extremely uneducated to make such inaccurate generalizations?

got no time to argue with you.... Extremely uneducated indeed. Na by plenty grammar?
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Santi222:

got no time to argue with you.... Extremely uneducated indeed. Na by plenty grammar?
Except you quoted me first.

anyway, whatever.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
ogaprime:

You didn't answer my question. Just like plants can spring up from anywhere at anytime, [b]why are human beings not springing up from anywhere according to scientist creation theory. [/b]Please answer the question.
Okay, the problem here is not that this question cannot be answered. the problem is that answering this question requires a lot of prior biological Knowledge. as it is pretty complicated.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 10:28pm On Feb 14, 2016
Teempakguy:
Okay, the problem here is not that this question cannot be answered. the problem is that answering this question requires a lot of prior biological Knowledge. as it is pretty complicated.

You humans are just de ones making things complicated for yourselves. Someone gave you simpler one, the way He did it. But some people said "noooo,it can't be truth, this is how we think it is"

Who doesn't know that scientist said, life started from molecule to cell to organ to system to what ever. Why isn't that process occurring again? Why only once? Then why are we not evolving to something else if we humans evolved from ape.

Mr man, you are just bitter that God "didn't pick your call" so you think there is no God. That doesn't change who He is. SEEK Him to know Him and not to know if He is there

3 Likes

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 2:01am On Feb 15, 2016
ogaprime:

You humans are just de ones making things complicated for yourselves. Someone gave you simpler one, the way He did it. But some people said "noooo,it can't be truth, this is how we think it is"

Who doesn't know that scientist said, life started from molecule to cell to organ to system to what ever. Why isn't that process occurring again? Why only once? Then why are we not evolving to something else if we humans evolved from ape.

Mr man, you are just bitter that God "didn't pick your call" so you think there is no God. That doesn't change who He is. SEEK Him to know Him and not to know if He is there
Why does a ball fall down when thrown up?

here's a simple answer: God did it.

A more complicated answer requires two years of dedicated study of Newtonian and relativistic mechanics of gravity. and it's precisely because of the complicated answer that you can get your message across to me. that you can watch TV and monitor the weather.

A wise man once said, things should be made as simple as possible. but not simpler.
to your questions, there are answers. the problem is that you won't understand them. . .

you know what, fine. I'll answer them anyway.

life started from molecule to cell to organ to system to what ever. Why isn't that process occurring again?
Because the conditions required to achieve this are rare and somewhat difficult. At this point, using simple molecules, scientists have been able to synthesize complex peptides. and it took violent reactions for them to achieve this. and besides, you cannot say if the process is not occurring again. seriously. new life can be arising from non living molecules right now, and you simply wouldn't know. mainly because they don't advertise themselves. even already established lifeforms are constantly evolving over time and most of the time, this evolution is unnoticeable.

Life is the most complicated thing the universe has offered us. So obviously, It will be one of the latter things we completely figure out. never the less, It would be dangerous to simply assume an entity whose existence cannot be proven, is the cause.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 1:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:
Why does a ball fall down when thrown up?

here's a simple answer: God did it.

Yes God did it. He created heaven and earth including the gravity and even to the micro elements that made up the ball

Teempakguy:

A wise man once said, things should be made as simple as possible. but not simpler.
to your questions, there are answers. the problem is that you won't understand them. . .

Just like ""God moulding man from mud in His image to breathe His breath of life into the mud and allowing the man to sleep so as to remove the man's rib to create a woman"" you won't understand too

Teempakguy:

Because the conditions required to achieve this are rare and somewhat difficult. At this point, using simple molecules, scientists have been able to synthesize complex peptides. and it took violent reactions for them to achieve this.

Thunder doesn't strike a spot twice...that's a lie. It might no be twice in one's lifetime. But in a thousand year, it will strike twice. I wonder why such "rare conditions" can't occur again since it is random thing no one was controlling then like a chef mixing dough ingredients.

So that means two different dough were mixing, one male the other female? Why didn't both dough have a male organ?

Teempakguy:
seriously. new life can be arising from non living molecules right now, and you simply wouldn't know. mainly because they don't advertise themselves. even already established lifeforms are constantly evolving over time and most of the time, this evolution is unnoticeable.

How can life come out of non living molecules?? Iron sharpeneth iron, wood can't sharpen iron, it will break the wood. A living man and a living woman will bring a living child

You can't see God if you don't open your mind. Even if He should come down physically when its not yet time, you still won't believe

1 Like

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
ogaprime:

Yes God did it. He created heaven and earth including the gravity and even to the micro elements that made up the ball

Just like ""God moulding man from mud in His image to breathe His breath of life into the mud and allowing the man to sleep so as to remove the man's rib to create a woman"" you won't understand too

Thunder doesn't strike a spot twice...that's a lie. It might no be twice in one's lifetime. But in a thousand year, it will strike twice. I wonder why such "rare conditions" can't occur again since it is random thing no one was controlling then like a chef mixing dough ingredients.

So that means two different dough were mixing, one male the other female? Why didn't both dough have a male organ?

How can life come out of non living molecules?? Iron sharpeneth iron, wood can't sharpen iron, it will break the wood. A living man and a living woman will bring a living child

You can't see God if you don't open your mind. Even if He should come down physically when its not yet time, you still won't believe
I knew this would happen.

how can life come out of living molecules. retarded question. no doubt.
when Have you ever had to eat a fish that was totally alive? trust me, the food that you eat is completely and totally nonliving. and yet, your body manages to synthesize trillions of cells which are living, from these nonliving materials.

The question you should be asking is, How can nonliving things become living things without the help of other living things?

and I can't answer that question. because science Just isn't there yet. And that is the simple truth. one thing though, when science does get there, what are you going to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 8:38pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:

when Have you ever had to eat a fish that was totally alive? trust me, the food that you eat is completely and totally nonliving. and yet, your body manages to synthesize trillions of cells which are living, from these nonliving materials.

The question you should be asking is, How can nonliving things become living things without the help of other living things?

and I can't answer that question. because science Just isn't there yet. And that is the simple truth. one thing though, when science does get there, what are you going to do?

Bros, you are just defending the air? Can you catch wind with your bare hands??

Teempakguy:

Bros, can you eat wood? Can you eat stone?? Can you eat iron?? Are stone,iron and wood living things. The fish you made mention of is a living being but without spirit. Plants are living "being". So chicken is nonliving? Fish is nonliving apple or pineapple is nonliving?? Sir, hope you know what you are saying or you need urgent check up in a deliverance church. That you kill a fish so as to eat it doesn't make it a nonliving thing. Or you don't know de difference between living and non-living thing??

Imagine stones and irons mixing together to bring out a living thing. My brother, its only God that can do that.

Teempakguy:

You can't answer the question, then you shouldn't be an atheist then. How can you convince me when you don't know what you are into?

Can you add rotten vegetables to ogbono soup and call it soup and eat it?? Jesus christ came alive to this world to die for us so that we all can live.

Science has gotten there, and that's cloning. Take it or leave it, it is what God wants scientist to see is what they will see. Story of the tower of babel is a perfect example. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
ogaprime:

Bros, you are just defending the air? Can you catch wind with your bare hands??

Bros, can you eat wood? Can you eat stone?? Can you eat iron?? Are stone,iron and wood living things. The fish you made mention of is a living being but without spirit. Plants are living "being". So chicken is nonliving? Fish is nonliving apple or pineapple is nonliving?? Sir, hope you know what you are saying or you need urgent check up in a deliverance church. That you kill a fish so as to eat it doesn't make it a nonliving thing. Or you don't know de difference between living and non-living thing??

Imagine stones and irons mixing together to bring out a living thing. My brother, its only God that can do that.

You can't answer the question, then you shouldn't be an atheist then. How can you convince me when you don't know what you are into?

Can you add rotten vegetables to ogbono soup and call it soup and eat it?? Jesus christ came alive to this world to die for us so that we all can live.

Science has gotten there, and that's cloning. Take it or leave it, it is what God wants scientist to see is what they will see. Story of the tower of babel is a perfect example. Thank you

whatever. believe what you want. I don't care.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:

whatever. believe what you want. I don't care.

Lmaoo....may God arrest you ASAP. Thank you and God bless you...

1 Like

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
ogaprime:

Lmaoo....may God arrest you ASAP. Thank you and God bless you...
angry angry angry
may Allah show you the true path.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2016
BrutusOj:
I enjoyed. ur write up, but the last line ' gravity is not a force but a wave' are u saying there is no longer the force called gravity? Cos I we have electromagnetic waves and electromagnetic force.

that's what Einstein seems to have predicted and has been confirmed now. Until now, and until Einstien, we've always thought of gravity as just a force, a push or pull, and nothing else. But now, scientists are telling us that it is a wave, essentially.

This is unbelievable to me, i cannot understand it! I do not believe this modern physics led by Einstein. Newton is a bit more inspiring to me.

If you say Gravity is a wave, then i will ask: does it also posses all the qualities of a wave namely: interference, reflection, refraction, diffraction, polarization etc? What kind of wave is it? A mechanical or an E-M wave or just an entirely new type of wave with its unique characteristics? These are some of the questions i am curious about.

PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY WORDS FOR THEM; MAKE SURE YOU VERIFY THEM BEFORE YOU CAN TAKE THEM AS FACTUAL. THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS I MAY BE MISTAKEN ABOUT.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
CSTR2:
Those in the know will agree that isaac newton was the greatest ever. Unlike einstein, he was a practical scientist with far relevant inventions and discoveries that formed the building block of modern science.
And he lived hundreds of years before einstein and didn't have the opportunity of relatively sophisticated scientific equpments, and materials that einstein enjoyed in his time.
Eistein as good as he was , is still some rungs below newton.

i prefer classical mechanics to the General Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. The reason is that: studying classical mechanics provides you with a bit of fulfilment unlike quantum mechanics and general theory of relativity whose interpretation, we cannot know to complete and absolute precision. Studying them, leaves you hanging somewhere!

Comparing the two scientist's privilages, isn't something very fair. I think their aparatus is relatively sophisticated for their works and discoveries.
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:
angry angry angry may Allah show you the true path.

So you are a muslim abi atheist-muslim deni??
Nah! I prefer Jesus christ the son of God...
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
ogaprime:

So you are a muslim abi atheist-muslim deni??

Nah! I prefer Jesus christ the son of God...
I'm an Atheist.

However, This is the science section. which I happen to respect. so obviously, I would hate to engage in any otherwise dumb arguments regarding religion here.
All of that can be done at the religion section itself. How would you like it if I came to religion section to post engineering related topics or posts?
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by ogaprime(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
Teempakguy:
I'm an Atheist.

However, This is the science section. which I happen to respect. so obviously, I would hate to engage in any otherwise dumb arguments regarding religion here.
All of that can be done at the religion section itself. How would you like it if I came to religion section to post engineering related topics or posts?

My bad, didn't know where the book was, de title got my attention and I started pouring my heart to it ASAP
Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by StringerBell: 9:01pm On Feb 21, 2016
craziebone:

i prefer classical mechanics to the General Theory of Relativity and Quantum Mechanics. The reason is that: studying classical mechanics provides you with a bit of fulfilment unlike quantum mechanics and general theory of relativity whose interpretation, we cannot know to complete and absolute precision. Studying them, leaves you hanging somewhere!

Lol. But isn't that the fantastic thing abt science? The fact that we do not know, are willing to admit it and kp searching? Gives life some sense of purpose!
Newtonian classical mechanics mostly applies to the realm of human experience and reality (medium-sized objects moving at medium speeds)..it's done and dusted! We have moved beyond our realm to Special Relativity (extremely high speeds), General Relativity (extremely large masses) and Quantum Mechanics (extremely tiny sub-atomic scales). The Hallmark will be the unification of all these in the still elusive "Theory of Everything" a.k.a. String Theory. These are exciting times for Physicists! I'm not evn one...I'm just a huge fan.
Back to the topic at hand...some ppl were discussing the practical applications of g-waves. Lol..guys chill! It's way too early! Imagine what had to come together for the g-waves to be detected in the first place.
First, based on the observed signals, LIGO scientists estimate that the two black holes that collided for this event were about 29 and 36 times the mass of the sun, and the event took place 1.3 billion years ago. About 3 times the mass of the sun was converted into gravitational waves in a fraction of a second—with a peak power output about 50 times that of the whole visible universe!
Second, the LIGO detector itself. It was a real tour-de-force of Science & Engineering. The detector had L-shaped arms with each arm a whooping 4km long, and there were two locations of this same set-up in different states, and with a capability of detecting a change in the lengths of the arms smaller than one-ten-thousandth the diameter of a proton (10-19 meter)! If that doesn't make your head spin, nothing will.
This was just for detection. Imagine what has to be built for practical manipulation. Nah...not in this generation nor the next!

1 Like

Re: 100 Years On, Gravitational Waves Confirmed In Breakthrough Research by Omoluabi16(m): 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2016
sukkot:
yup, you can trigger arrhythmias or you can activate conditions that are lying dormant, so its best to do this exercise in a cardiac stress testing controlled environment. wear a holter monitor for a few days to see what your rhythm looks like over a long period of time. do a stress test to see the ST elevation during exertion to see if you have any clogged arteries. if everything checks out clear, then its only because you are not used to that level of exercise so i will advise to start slowly and increase your level of exercise every week till you get to the level you desire. wink
You're a heart doctor really? Pls I really need ur help.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nasa Testing ‘AIR Taxi’ That Shuttles You Across Cities In Minutes(Pix, Video) / Shark Bites Man As He Tried To Kiss It / Olawale John Olukunle, FUTA Researchers Develop Water HYACINTH Harvester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.