Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) (32589 Views)

First Wife Kills Husband In Adamawa During Fight With Second Wife (Graphic Pics) / Man Punches SARS Officer After Being Hit During Fight In Lagos. Photos/Video / Lady Accuses Man Of Raping His 12-Year-Old Neighbor In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by dre11(m): 5:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
Pregnant hair dresser dies during squabble with neighbour

Cyriacus Izuekwe

The police have arrested a hair dresser, Mrs Tawa Biodun, in connection with the death of a pregnant woman, Mrs Esther Oluwadiya.

Oluwadiya died during a squabble with Tawa who is her neighbour where both of them reside in Lagos State, western Nigeria.

The late Oluwadiya was heavily pregnant with twins before the incident happened.
The incident happened on Monday at their house located at 15, Adeyinka street, Arida bus stop, Ikotun, Lagos where they reside.

According to their neighbours, Biodun reportedly engaged Esther Oluwadiya in a fight and in the process she developed complications.

She was rushed to Igando General Hospital where she was referred to LUTH where she eventually died.

According to residents, the 16-year-old daughter of Biodun and the 13-year-old son of the late Oluwadiya were fighting and instead of Biodun separating them, she allegedly encouraged her daughter to go and dress up properly to fight Oluwadiya’s son who is younger than her.

This attracted the attention of Oluwadiya who allegedly rebuked Biodun for encouraging the children to fight.

P.M.NEWS gathered that this resulted in both women exchanging harsh words that led to a squabble.

During the squabble, Oluwadiya developed complications as a result of the pregnancy and became unconscious. She was rushed to hospitals where she eventually died.

The matter was reported to the police and Biodun was arrested and detained at the Ikotun Police station.

The police transferred the matter to SCID at Panti, Yaba where Biodun is currently detained for further investigation.

When our reporter visited Ikotun police division on Wednesday where Biodun was initially detained, the DPO was not around to comment on the matter.

Sources at the station confirmed the arrest and directed our reporter to SCID at Panti where the matter was transferred.

Also when our reporter visited the house where the incident happened, Biodun’s relatives, residents and sympathizers were there expressing shock over what happened.

Neighbours told our correspondent that the deceased’s husband identified as Joseph had gone to SCID in connection with the incident.

The neighbours also said they were short of words and described the late Oluwadiya as an easy going woman.

P.M.NEWS gathered that her corpse has been deposited at the mortuary for autopsy report.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/11/pregnant-hair-dresser-dies-during-squabble-with-neighbour/

2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by INTROVERT(f): 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
A classic way of how the devil comes to steal, kill and destroy.

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Islie: 5:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
she has decided to kill the innocent unborn baby

some women and their way of reasoning shaundecided

3 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
Most times, women are the cause of their own undoing. cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by fmc1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
May GOD never allow this to happen to any of us.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by osesology(m): 5:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
This is what living in face me I face you always results to: women hating and quarelling, eventually somebody gets hurt. Most women too dey get pepper-body, I mean, she didn't even consider her unborn baby.

10 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Flexherbal(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2016
That neighbor has entered igese.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by MonologKen: 6:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Village people at work

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by PAnaceA7(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
I don't care about who started the trouble..... U are carrying an unborn child for Pete sake, if she had thought about dat den it won't end dis way.. .RIP to her anyways, nobody prays for death but wen it comes knocking we are just helpless

God pls let me die under normal circumstances or for d right reason

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by WASMOG(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chai devilish ppl everywhere may God save us

No case here they were just quarrelling

person we die don die rip to her embarassed

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by meforyou1(m): 6:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
Women are just so mean and wicked

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
osesology:
This is what living in face me I face you always results to: women hating and quarelling, eventually somebody gets hurt. Most women too dey get pepper-body, I mean, she didn't even consider her unborn baby.

Who told you they were living in face me i face you? Cant people livin in different flat have misunderstanding? Receive sensesense**** amnotlivinginfacemeifaceyouthoughbeforeyouconclude

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by bimbochoco(m): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Do nothing when you are angry, cause what u will destroy will be more than what caused ur anger...

Valentine is ere, surprise ur spouse... Buy her a rose gold Mashali watch 2day... Contact below

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Aminat508(f): 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by youngberry001(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
but who said may she fight in dat condition......(cough)

R.I.P to her

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by onosprince(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by SHEEGO2015(m): 6:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
s2n4r3t1:

Who told you they were living in face me i face you? Cant people livin in different flat have misunderstanding? Receive sensesense**** amnotlivinginfacemeifaceyouthoughbeforeyouconclude

Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Drink water small abeg

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Coldfeets: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Chai... it's a pity.

End Time Neighbor undecided
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by judedwriter(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
Choi!-Double tragedy...what a pity.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Jabioro: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2016
"She gentle and easily going" yet she is involved in squabble that lead to her demise ..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by donogaga(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
Too Bad. What a tragedy.
May her soul rest in peace.
Destination heaven for the dead twins.
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by ceejay80: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
Wired things dey happen for naija, just pray no be from ur side sha,
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by bigtt76(f): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
When living in face me I face you compound.... allow your children to to fight with other tenants BUT don't ever try to separate, support or admonish them. It is healthy and before you know it they're back as friends again.

It is we adults that stomach the children's battle.... Before you know it they're even eating from same plate.

RIP to the woman. At 13 years, the boy is able to defend himself or avoid a fight. The mother need not get involved.

The 16 year old too could have handled it herself but her mother too instead of minding her business encouraged it all. She could have admonished her daughter secretly indoors. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Dawodkabeer(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2016
undecidedSouthern pple and their wahala
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
Anything of physical combat in nature people should desist. It doesn't augur well for any party involved. In this case the woman has lost her life and that of her unborn children while the other party is going to be in jail for man slaughter

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by twheeny(f): 6:43pm On Feb 11, 2016
Endtime fight! Rip to the dead
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Trailblazer1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Christane: 6:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
Lile play like play the neigbour don turn to murderer o
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by pretydiva(f): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2016
Why fight a pregnant woman. Some people r posses
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by AsanwaKC(f): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
now the pikin..she de fight for go de shine eyes up and down...Nigerian hospital sha..so they couldn't even operate on her and save the life of the new babies..RIP
Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by osusuallstars: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2016
why fighting in that condition,? devil

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Woman Dies During Fight With Her Neighbor In Lagos (photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
According to residents, the 16-year-old daughter of Biodun and the 13-year-old son of the late Oluwadiya were fighting and instead of Biodun separating them, she allegedly encouraged her daughter to go and dress up properly to fight Oluwadiya’s son who is younger than her.

Lmao grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Tai Solarin University Of Education Female Student (Photos) / Nigerians Vandalise Nigerian Embassy In Kenya Over The Killing Of A Nigerian / Kingsley Obiukwu: Police Battered, Robbed, Gave Me N200 For Fare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.