Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,182 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Agriculture (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (43927 Views)

just 40k per acre...be an owner of your desired farmland / Installation Of Fully Automated Garri Processing Machinery At Owode, Ogun State. / 50 acres of land @45k per acre... promo sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great Sunday to you all. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:39am On Oct 20, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15am On Oct 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
still much available for sale, contact me today. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:13pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
still selling fast.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by FarmandTractors: 8:46am On Oct 24, 2020
Farm Lands Preparation: At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.
Farm Land Preparation: This is one of the foremost operations that are carried out on the farmland in preparation for cropping. Land preparation (also called tillage or cultivation) and crop establishment go together since land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farming in Nigeria experience, this step is very crucial.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
A very good agricultural land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farm land preparation[b], Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).[/b]
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:07am On Oct 24, 2020
FarmandTractors:
Farm Lands Preparation: At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.
Farm Land Preparation: This is one of the foremost operations that are carried out on the farmland in preparation for cropping. Land preparation (also called tillage or cultivation) and crop establishment go together since land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farming in Nigeria experience, this step is very crucial.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
A very good agricultural land preparation influences the ability of the crop to emerge and produce a good, uniform crop stand. For successful farm land preparation[b], Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp).[/b]
OK I have read it all through, kindly open a new thread on your business. this thread is for acres of land. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:08am On Oct 24, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want. happy weekend everyone.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:24pm On Oct 25, 2020
still much available today, call me or chat me up for more details about the sales of acres of land I'm selling.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:18am On Nov 02, 2020
Acres of land is much available for sale, contact me today. happy glorious week ahead.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:03pm On Nov 04, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want. happy weekend everyone.
still much available for sale. contact me today. it's negotiable.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:37am On Nov 05, 2020
still much available today, call me or chat me up for more details about the sales of acres of land I'm selling.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20am On Nov 07, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great day ahead. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want. happy first weekend in the month of November.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Johnnyessence:
] still selling fast, contact me today. call me on 08065640627.I'm available for questions and enquiries. happy new week.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Johnnyessence:
] still selling fast, contact me today. call me on 08065640627.I'm available for questions and enquiries. happy new week.
still much available for sale, please contact me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34am On Nov 11, 2020
still selling fast, contact me today. call me on 08065640627.I'm available for questions and enquiries. happy mid week in the month of November.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:40am On Nov 12, 2020
still selling fast, contact me today. call me on 08065640627.I'm available for questions and enquiries. happy second Thursday in the month of November. for more enquiries and inspection, do call us or send messages to me on: Johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com.

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Jovar(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Tenera type of oil palm is the the best as it has more bulky mesocarp than kernel proportion, thereby yielding more oil.

For your nursed Hybrid (Tenera) oil palm seedlings (and ALL other seedlings)
Buy from Jovar Resources

Jovar Resouces (RC: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, & we supply everywhere by public transport .

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:04am On Nov 13, 2020
Jovar:
Tenera type of oil palm is the the best as it has more bulky mesocarp than kernel proportion, thereby yielding more oil.

For your nursed Hybrid (Tenera) oil palm seedlings (and ALL other seedlings)
Buy from Jovar Resources

Jovar Resouces (RC: 2875407)
Call: 08036399734
Whatsapp: https:///2348036399734

We're located behind the Glo office in Challenge, Ibadan, Oyo State, & we supply everywhere by public transport .
OK.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:05am On Nov 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
still selling fast, contact me today. call me on 08065640627.I'm available for questions and enquiries. happy second Thursday in the month of November. for more enquiries and inspection, do call us or send messages to me on: Johnnyessence9ja@gmail.com.
still available for sale. call me for inspection and enquiries.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by uwemconcept: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
proudlyNigeria2:
I wud love to acquire too but am skeptical about this price.

Get a farm land from our company in the heart of Ibadan.

The beautiful thing is that most of the cultivation works you have to do has already been done and the farm is insured by Ledway insurance company.
A plot is going for: 120,000,000 naira.

Buy 5 plots get one free

Limited plots available
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by uwemconcept: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
hola106:
we no c d pix

The beautiful thing is that most of the cultivation works you have to do has already been done and the farm is insured by Ledway insurance company.

Buy 5 plots get one free

Limited plots available

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by uwemconcept: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kanyesteve1:
Afraid of being scammed again nooni

Buy 5 plots get one free

Limited plots available

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by uwemconcept: 12:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Amustical:
I keep trying your number since yestaday non of it is going.... Can you reach me on my numbr then or you give out available contact?

Buy 5 plots get one free

Limited plots available

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by uwemconcept: 12:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
cardoso1111:

Confirm the price of one acre again

Buy 5 plots get one free

Limited plots available

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by uwemconcept: 12:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Johnnyessence:
yes soooo

Buy 5 plots get one free

Limited plots available

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (Reply)

Cucumber Farmers Your Advice Is Required / World’s First Electric Driverless Tractors Launched (Pictures) / This Long Python Was Killed On The Farm Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.