Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,699 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (13947 Views)

Brand New And Decommissioned Towers Available Nationwide 30m, 35m,40m 45m, 55,60 / Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] / Sell Bitcoin At 335 Naira Per 1 Usd At Nairaex.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:12am On Mar 06, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. it's much available. ask me any questions you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:56am On Mar 07, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast .
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:14am On Mar 08, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:46am On Mar 13, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before yout purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast . contact me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. still available for interested buyers.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:36am On Mar 15, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:26am On Mar 16, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling ,contact me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:31am On Mar 18, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still available , contact me today . It's very good for agriculture and other purposes.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54am On Mar 22, 2019
New Update : Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
New Update : Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast. contact me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
New Update : Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast. Thanks to the interested investors that has come to make some enquiries about the land . It's negotiable for bulk purchase . Call me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:11am On Mar 27, 2019
New Update : Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast. Thanks to the interested investors that has come to make some enquiries about the land. Still selling my people in the house.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:31am On Mar 28, 2019
New Update : Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:45am On Mar 29, 2019
New Update : Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k and #150k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still selling fast. Thanks to the interested investors that has come to make some enquiries about the land. it's negotiable if you are buying it in bulk. thanks.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Call me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Call me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:49am On Apr 01, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. still selling.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. still selling. happy new month everyone and to the great investors and interested buyers that is calling me about the land purchase, happy new month.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. still selling.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:34pm On Apr 04, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. choose your various acres of land that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. good morning everyone, happy new week.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. it's much available. ask me any questions you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:06am On Apr 11, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Call me for your purchase of your various acres of land today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still available , contact me today . It's very good for agriculture and other purposes. Long time friends and interested buyers.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Still available , contact me today . It's very good for agriculture and other purposes. Long time friends and interested buyers.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 4:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2019
Acres of land is much available, contact me for your purchase of your various acres. you can come around and see the place by yourself before you purchase the land. an acre of land goes for #80k. it's negotiable for bulk purchase of acres. call me or chat me up on whatsapp on 08065640627. rain has been falling since the beginning of this year.call me or chat me up on whatsapp or send a message to my gmail address on: johnadegbola4uall@gmail.com. you can P.M me I'm available. thanks to the interested people that have been calling me on the purchase of the land. God almighty will bless you. thanks to the great investors that are making enquiries on how to purchase the acres of land. thanks to the people that have been coming to get their various acres of land. Call me for your purchase of your various acres of land today.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (25) (Reply)

How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria[its Free]!!! / Got A Busy Schedule?...contact Us / Make Free Unlimited Calls Legally 24/7 In Nigeria For Just 500 Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.