Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho - Adverts (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho (14000 Views)

Brand New And Decommissioned Towers Available Nationwide 30m, 35m,40m 45m, 55,60 / Sell Bitcoin & Perfect Money At 340 Naira Per 1 Usd At Www.nairaex.com [09/Jun] / Sell Bitcoin At 335 Naira Per 1 Usd At Nairaex.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 9:00am On Sep 22, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great day ahead. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Boo3nity(m): 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great day ahead. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.

How do I know that this too-good-to-be-true offer is not a wholesome scam?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2020
Boo3nity:

How do I know that this too-good-to-be-true offer is not a wholesome scam?
not a scam please. I have been selling acres of land for more than 4 years now. check it from day 1 till today. you can see here that I'm updating my thread often and nothing of any complaints from my clients. well if you are interested in buying the acres of land, chat me up on WhatsApp or call me on 08065640627. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy midweek Wednesday. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Boo3nity(m): 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
not a scam please. I have been selling acres of land for more than 4 years now. check it from day 1 till today. you can see here that I'm updating my thread often and nothing of any complaints from my clients. well if you are interested in buying the acres of land, chat me up on WhatsApp or call me on 08065640627. thank you.

What documents come with this land in question?
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2020
Boo3nity:

What documents come with this land in question?
you do deeds of agreements papers after payment. you get receipt of payment too.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Friday. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:12am On Sep 26, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious last weekend in the month of September. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Boo3nity(m): 12:08am On Sep 27, 2020
Johnnyessence:
you do deeds of agreements papers after payment. you get receipt of payment too.

Will the monarch of the community agree to sign the deeds once the deal is concluded?
That's the only assurance I demand to acquire my desired acres.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 5:30am On Sep 27, 2020
Boo3nity:

Will the monarch of the community agree to sign the deeds once the deal is concluded?
That's the only assurance I demand to acquire my desired acres.
yes, it's about the owner of the property or the monarch that owns the property.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious last Sunday in the month of September. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:21am On Sep 28, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious week ahead. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:33am On Sep 29, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Tuesday. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44am On Sep 30, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious last day in the month of September. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 12:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Thursday and happy independence day in the month of October. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:55am On Oct 02, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Friday in the month of October. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want. keep on asking questions that's bordering your mind. acres of land is much available for sale. contact me today.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:06pm On Oct 03, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great weekend in the month of October. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy first sunday in the month of October. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great week in the month of October. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:13am On Oct 06, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great day. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2020
Still much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy mid weeek day. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 6:09am On Oct 08, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Thursday. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:31am On Oct 09, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious second Friday in the month of October. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious week ahead. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Wednesday. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 8:58am On Oct 15, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy glorious Thursday to you all. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 10:08am On Oct 17, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great weekend to you all. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 1:12pm On Oct 18, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. happy great Sunday to you all. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:42am On Oct 20, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2020
Johnnyessence:
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want.
still much available for sale, contact me today. thank you.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 2:14pm On Oct 23, 2020
Johnnyessence:
still much available for sale.
Re: 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho by Johnnyessence(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2020
Acres of land are much available for sale , For more details and inspection do reach me on 08065640627. pls try and check updates soon. the price have increased from 60k to 80k since 2 years ago. please take note. from our esteem great buyers, thanks for patronizing with us and making enquiries about our acres of land. Acres of land are still much for sale for any purpose that you want. happy weekend everyone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Make Free Unlimited Calls Legally 24/7 In Nigeria For Just 500 Monthly / Download Recharge Card Printing Software Free / How To Produce Lubricants In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.