Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

Should I Accept Her Proposal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Accept Her Proposal? (1234 Views)

Drama As Lady Refuses to Accept her Boyfriend Engagement, Friends Join to beg(pi / Should I Accept Her Back After Several Months? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Accept Her Proposal? by seunwen2(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2016
Dear esteemed nairalanders
There is this girl that use to disturb me every time just to be her man but to me, i feel she is below my standard because am a graduate and she is yet to pass her o level. what do you think nairalanders
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Eyepencil: 10:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
So you want us to advice you abi?
Ok, leave the girl to concentrate on her studies.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by olac21(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
seunwen2:
There is this girl that use to disturb me every time just to be her man but to me, i feel she is below my standard because am a graduate and she is yet to pass her o level. what do you think nairalanders

Is it dat she's still in secondary skul or she's is yet to get her O-levels?and besides,give her a chance now!
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Eebrahym(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2016
Eyepencil:
So you want us to advice you abi?

Ok, leave the girl to concentrate on her studies.

Abi o
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Smellymouth: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
I thought saint.loveren was the OP Cox he is the only one capable of waxing trash like this undecided
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by obiorathesubtle: 10:48pm On Feb 11, 2016
fuck_her! Dump her!

Bye!
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Radpajay(m): 10:51pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ooh...hope u never bleep d gal.
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by biazarre(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin hmmmmm, pls wats da tym?? beta go find work!!
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2016
Don't even think about dating her.

before now, you will find yourself being accused of pedophilia.
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by seunwen2(m): 11:25pm On Feb 11, 2016
Radpajay:
Ooh...hope u never bleep d gal.

Trust me on that
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by iykekelvins(m): 12:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Interesting
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 12, 2016
see an they always tellin us ta ride from the bottom ta the top with a dude,but they can't do the same Smh.

Op if you don't wanna date her tell her.
But you could be missin' out on somethin' wonderful.
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by chriskosherbal(m): 3:30am On Feb 12, 2016
Follow your heart
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Akposkool(m): 3:35am On Feb 12, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
fuck_her! Dump her!

Bye!
wicked. Do you know the psychological trauma she will be in after such? This is the reason some girls always believe all guys are the same.

1 Like

Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Akposkool(m): 3:38am On Feb 12, 2016
If you want her then go ahead with her. Ladies just love to have someone more advance than them in terms if knowledge and status. It's natural and the girl is still so young so please treat her with care. Don't chase her away or use and dump her. She wanna learn so much from you that's it.
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by cruzita(f): 6:35am On Feb 12, 2016
now she went for what she wants and u are complaining.,I thought u guys want girls to make the 1st move.But seriously op that girl u are looking down on,might be the CEO of a company tomorrow and u might seek for a job in her company.TOMORROW IS PREGNANT
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 12, 2016
OP what her age?

Before you accept, make sure is not child abuse!
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by obiorathesubtle: 8:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Akposkool:
wicked. Do you know the psychological trauma she will be in after such? This is the reason some girls always believe all guys are the same.
doesn't concern me..

Didn't you read my signature?!
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by executioner27: 8:33am On Feb 12, 2016
seunwen2:

She probably just wants ur kondo. However, u r being shallow with ur reason....'graduate and yet to pass o'level'.she maybe the key to ur success in life.but being an advocate of abstinence....and i suspect she just wants kondo from u...(i know say u too want give am the kondo)...i do say let her be. Flee from her advances.
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by marvelous000: 8:39am On Feb 12, 2016
[size=13pt] Your ego is sickeningsad [/size]
Re: Should I Accept Her Proposal? by rayblast(m): 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
bro before accepting her proposal do u love her? if u r keeping her for what purpose? standard? wen tuface waya Annie dat time did u hear of it?buh today tuface ND Annie r successful. bro keep working hard ND b focused who tell u say she no fit pass u tomorrow?

(1) (Reply)

This Must Be Joke! Wife Vs Week Husband *see For Ur Self* / Pls Help Me Caption This Photo / What Is Your Take On This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.