Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos (23544 Views)

Picture Of A YABATECH Student Drawing On Water Goes Viral (pictures) / LUTH To Release YABATECH Student's Corpse For N800,000 (Photos) / YABATECH Student Mocks Fire Service Men, We Should Call A DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Samexdx(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2016
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by MisterRight(m): 10:31am On Feb 12, 2016
ademoladeji:
sad sad sad

The Nigerian Doctors are bunch of f00ls, eediots, stewpid fellas... Money > Life

They're worst than the ISIS, BH, Taliban....

May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
do not generalise plssss
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 12, 2016
Why can't there just be health insurance?
Its a more pressing need than the billions about to be spent on feeding school kids.
They say there's nhis. Once i fell ill, only for the clinic to say i'm over 18. WTF
And as for those doctors, they have no idea what they're doing. If i were to be God......... You know the rest.

MisterRight:
do not generalise plssss
I understand you might be a doc or you're related to one or none of the above, but put yourself in one's shoes before posting
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Kenshinmunac(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2016
viviangist2:
As NARRATED TO VIVIAN GIST

What a great loss to the whole student of the college as they lose their own beloved Tazan of HND 2 Office Technology Management earlier this morning at about 2am at Federal Medical Centre Ebute-Metta Lagos, She was treated earlier yesterday afternoon at the school medical centre, and was later discharged and taken back to the hostel by the school ambulance, she was accompanied by friends and later in the night the situation got worse and was rushed back to medical centre by her roommate for proper medical care, the situation got worsen and was referred to Federal Medical Centre at Ebute-Metta, on getting there, the Doctor on duty insisted on pay before treatment, it was an emergency case that needed quick medical attention, but the doctor refused, the sick patient begged for her life to be rescued, but all was in vain, her friends ran back to school about 1am to rally round for money and was able to get 38,000 but the whole effort was in vain, she gave up around 2am, her corpse was returned back to school that same moment, this is a big tragedy it shouldn't have happened if the college had enough facilities to take care of their student.

Who are we to blame? Yabatech Medical Centre or Federal Medical Centre? This has caused the concerned students to voice out their grievances and rally round all classes and hostel to mobilize student to join the movement against poor medical facilities and nonchalant attitude towards life’s of an emergency patient most especially student , see photos from the burial below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/burial-of-charity-dazan-yabatech-student-that-died-which-led-to-the-protest-photos

Sad, was she sick before??
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by macphidel(m): 10:33am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Princeo4all: 10:34am On Feb 12, 2016
RIP d diseased
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by demosoft: 10:44am On Feb 12, 2016
What a zoo...life is worthless...doctor should be charged for murder .
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Armstrong34(m): 10:45am On Feb 12, 2016
such a pity in Dis damn God forsaken country buh if it is d children of our so called polithieficians....dey wuld Ve flown dem abroad sharpaly undecided
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by rita25(f): 10:49am On Feb 12, 2016
oh my GOD what a loss God grant her soul eternal rest sad
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by ademoladeji(m): 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
MisterRight:
do not generalise plssss

I'm in agreement with ur point buh then, you need to witness what patients go thru before being attended to during emergency situations.

I'm sorry for my outburst, I was just pained
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Atlantian: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2016
The doctor that refused her treatment should be charged with manslaughter. No law protects the common man. What a country. The life of citizens dont matter, but billions are budgeted for Aso Rock Medical Center when nothing is budgeted to help the masses.
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by leboss6(m): 11:05am On Feb 12, 2016
Rest in the bossom of the almighty ,your storm is over now
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by james1(m): 11:07am On Feb 12, 2016
The medical centre of school is first in line for blame,inquiry and redress.the doctor and members of staff of the hospital that refused to treat a person in dire need of medical assistance must be found and charged for manslaughter.
Examples must be set for prevention of such tragedy in the future.
A young and once vibrant girl laid waste because of gross callousness of some insane persons not fit to man any medical facility in the first place!
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by besttrader: 11:16am On Feb 12, 2016
The way to solve the nonsense going on in our medical centers could be as follows:

1. Enact laws in State and National Assembles that will say "if someone comes in with life threatening ailments i.e. gunshot wounds, knife cuts, et al.... Save life first, medical institution should immediately call in the Police to be at the patients bed, so once the patient is up" they can start questioning. This way we can save every life, since we can't really tell who a criminal is and who an innocent patient is - so threat everyone and let the Police do their job of investigating while the patient is still on medical care/police watch at the hospital.

2. All medical centers should have CCTV cams at vital points, that will be remotely connected to an independent central command center to be managed by State/federal ICT bodies (these bodies have nothing to do with the medical centers, their job is just watch live feeds and record sessions). What this does is that our doctors and nurses would know that they're being watched and can be punished in cases of negligence based on video evidence.

This would help greatly.

I'm lost of words for the girl, feel so much pain and please pardon me if I made any typo above.

We'll continue to see cases like this, until these doctors/nurses know they're being watched.

God comfort everyone that has a human heart and wants to see Nigeria move beyond this state of lawlessness, incompetence and savagery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by abisolaarshow(f): 11:24am On Feb 12, 2016
hmm. and I heard she is a first class student
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by suwalee(f): 11:47am On Feb 12, 2016
viviangist2:
As NARRATED TO VIVIAN GIST

What a great loss to the whole student of the college as they lose their own beloved Tazan of HND 2 Office Technology Management earlier this morning at about 2am at Federal Medical Centre Ebute-Metta Lagos, She was treated earlier yesterday afternoon at the school medical centre, and was later discharged and taken back to the hostel by the school ambulance, she was accompanied by friends and later in the night the situation got worse and was rushed back to medical centre by her roommate for proper medical care, the situation got worsen and was referred to Federal Medical Centre at Ebute-Metta, on getting there, the Doctor on duty insisted on pay before treatment, it was an emergency case that needed quick medical attention, but the doctor refused, the sick patient begged for her life to be rescued, but all was in vain, her friends ran back to school about 1am to rally round for money and was able to get 38,000 but the whole effort was in vain, she gave up around 2am, her corpse was returned back to school that same moment, this is a big tragedy it shouldn't have happened if the college had enough facilities to take care of their student.

Who are we to blame? Yabatech Medical Centre or Federal Medical Centre? This has caused the concerned students to voice out their grievances and rally round all classes and hostel to mobilize student to join the movement against poor medical facilities and nonchalant attitude towards life’s of an emergency patient most especially student , see photos from the burial below.

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/burial-of-charity-dazan-yabatech-student-that-died-which-led-to-the-protest-photos

this story broke my hrt wen I read it yesterday been trying to avoid readin d story cos I kno it wud touch me so bad sumtimes I get scared being a nigerian cos our life n health is ntn to doctors
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Qudman1(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2016
we are talking about life and death here...the FMC is at fault,at least attend to her first....rip sister,may we meet again
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2016
It's already a given that people will die but to let this happen in avoidable circumstances is a reflection of how backward we are as a society.

One of the more reasons we must pray never to be caught up in a bad situation in this country called Nigeria.

The sorrows of Tazan's family and friends can be better left to be imagined. It's really such a shame she has to go this way.

Dear Tazan, I wish you Godspeed as you go and endeavour to continue your walk towards the light until you meet face to face with God who is your ultimate destiny.

Goodbye Sis, it's really so hard to die... Good night! Good night!! Good night!!!
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by olatex25(m): 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2016
embarassedblack is beauty... rip to d deceased..
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Again I looked and saw all the oppression that was taking place under the sun: I saw the tears of the oppressed— and they have no comforter; power was on the side of their oppressors— and they have no comforter. Ecclesiastes 4:1

God almighty is the only comforter. May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss.

Scorn has broken my heart and has left me helpless; I looked for sympathy, but there was none, for comforters, but I found none.

Psalm 69:20
I seeeeeeeeeee you...
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by DONSMITH123(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2016
smiley smiley You ehen?

adesewa4uyahoo:
I seeeeeeeeeee you...
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by laurenziz6(m): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Nigeria doctors can be soo wicked
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by CioAngels(f): 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2016
Did'nt a nurse at the school health centre go with the patient to fmc ebute metta? For fmc to refuse treatment until money is paid is very bad, wicked and they are murderers. Nurses are very wicked, they don't care who dies. Some years ago at a government hospital at fadeyi, an accident victim was taken there in the evening as nightshift was taken over and the handing over matron was asked to see the patient and give them dressing materials for the patient she refused and said they should wait for the night nurse. She left unknow to her that the accident victim was her husband. Hours late, she was called that her husband was in the hospital and was the patient she refused to attend to. As she got to the hospital that late night her husband gave up in her presence. She cried and said had she given initial firstaid her husband would have survived. Our nurses should stop playing God becos they will never be, even tingod they won't be.
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by Karleyb: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2016
It KILLS me each time i hear or read about people dying because "the DR/ nurses refused treatment because they wanted to be paid upfront" . Its just sad how irrelevant peoples lives are to these heartless so called medical practitoners. Sooo many people would still be alive if human lives were important. cry

Take accident victim or sick person to hospital, No money, no treatment, person dies!

People who want to get rich fast kill innocent people, BABIES, young boys and girls for money ritual

Mistakenly hit someone while driving, instead of taking responsibility, they run and leave the person to die

Thieves waste lives after stealing peanut money

Police killing people for no goddamn reason

Police killng people because they know they have money on them

People killing each other because the other person is doing better than them.

I don taya jare.

God , please let the hope in humanity be restored!
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by esthadewunmi(f): 2:07pm On Feb 13, 2016
May her soul rest in peace. Nigeria leaders don't have interest in student life by equipping the health centres and government hospitals but there main focus is the school fees so that they can get something to share.
Re: Burial Of Charity Dazan YABATECH Student That Died - Touching Photos by mactoni91(m): 12:00pm On Feb 15, 2016
cant believe my sec school classmate is so gone just like dat... She was among the Best back then... She always liked my posts on pics on facebook. She always spoke French on her Facebook Timeline. Could even remember her being tagged as brief by our Economics teacher

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Idiom And Figure Of Speech? / Nigerians On Jonathan Govt Scholarship Abandoned Abroad, Resort To Menial Jobs / Jeffrey Lebari-Lube Nwidobie Wins 5 Awards At Tarleton State University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.