Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Teacher Had Sex With Student - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Teacher Had Sex With Student (1650 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / 30-Year-Old Miami Teacher Had Sex, MouthAction With Her Student, 17, In Class / Shame! Video Shows Lecturer Having S3X With Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teacher Had Sex With Student by nwigwemark: 8:55am On Feb 12, 2016
A teacher at an all-boys school in Fort Worth is accused of having a sexual relationship with a student and taking him to Oklahoma without telling his parents.

Alina Leung, 29, is charged with sexual assault of a child, unlawful restraint and improper relationship between a teacher and student.

Leung was in a relationship with a 16-year-old student at Young Men’s Leadership Academy, where she taught sixth and seventh graders, for more than a year, according to her arrest affidavit.

He would visit her in her classroom and grade papers for her, with other students present.

Last October, they started messaging each other on Facebook and watching movies at her apartment, the affidavit says.

He was 15 at the time.

Police said she told the boy she wanted to wait until 2017, when he turned 17, to have sex with him because it would be legal then.

But he told police that he kept asking her if they could have sex and in November, they did, court records state.

During winter break, police said, she drove him to Oklahoma and toured the University of Oklahoma with him.

“The victim’s parents were unaware that the suspect took him to Oklahoma,” Leung’s affidavit states.

The boy’s dad found out about the alleged relationship in late January after the teen left his Facebook profile logged in on the family computer. The parents told the school’s principal, and police were notified.

“I hope you’re not filling my head with fairy tales,” Leung wrote in one Facebook message to the boy, according to court records. “I mean it when I say I love you and want to be with you forever.”

In another message, records say, Leung told the boy she didn’t want “anything bad to happen to either of us” and said they needed to “watch out for the outside world.”

The two also sent each other sexually explicit photos, police said.

A spokesman at Young Men’s Leadership Academy said Leung is on paid leave. He declined to comment on the allegations against the teacher by saying that the district doesn’t comment on “employee disciplinary matters.”

The Star-Telegram reported that Leung was being held in the Mansfield Jail Thursday morning, though it appears based on jail records that she was released later in the day after posting bond.
Re: Teacher Had Sex With Student by obiorathesubtle: 9:04am On Feb 12, 2016
nothing new here
Re: Teacher Had Sex With Student by FuckTheMod: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2016
Rubbish law angry

They should leave the woman alone jor angry

Is16 years old too young? Most American boys start

having sex from the age of 13.

It's not like she forced the boy undecided

Let the woman enjoy her life.
Re: Teacher Had Sex With Student by OneManLegion(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
gringringrin. Now, that's what you call Sex Education! gringringringrin
Re: Teacher Had Sex With Student by firstking01(m): 9:48am On Feb 12, 2016
This is an american Life styLe
Re: Teacher Had Sex With Student by firstking01(m): 9:52am On Feb 12, 2016
FuckTheMod:
Rubbish law angry
They should leave the woman alone jor angry
Is16 years old too young? Most American boys start
having sex from the age of 13.
It's not like she forced the boy undecided
Let the woman enjoy her life.

grin grin grin your siggygrin....you and ban must 've been playing 5 & 6 grin
Re: Teacher Had Sex With Student by nwigwemark: 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2016
Oyibo and their life sef

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs She Is A Dirty Woman / Guys Make Una Follow Me See This Girl Photoshoot...lol / The Drummer Boy Episode 1,2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.