Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,195 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Story: Friend Or Foe - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Friend Or Foe (3656 Views)

Friend Or Foe / Friendly Foe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 9:14am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello pal!

I do hope you guys get to enjoy this story.

And please don't forget to leave behind your comment, thought and reaction to the story
I also want you all to note well that i'm open to criticism, it builds me up and prevent me from making same mistake next time

And please don't copy and paste my story on your blog or any other platform without a written approval from me

Story Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng
Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/bussydave
My Facebook ID: www.facebook.com/oduniyijide

Now lets get started!!!!
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
.....Episode 1

My excitement knew no bounds that fateful Monday Morning, as i got dressed and prepared for my first lecture at the Obafemi Awolowo University. (You know how it feels when you are finally an undergraduate of a prestigious University in Nigeria, which you've dreamt of all your life).

I stood by looking at the mirror, which made me reflect on my life and who i have grown so fast to become. Physically, i was a very beautiful damsel with qualities wanted by every man, my beauty knew no limit as i was could make the toughest of hearts melt because of my beauty. Till today, I believe my beauty could be compared to that of “Delilah” who made the great Samson fall, only a true and natural beauty like mine could cause such.

I quickly applied my makeup and hurriedly left for my proposed faculty of learning.

I had started amassing lots of friends two weeks later, including male admirers who i had a great tinge of hatred for…guys irritates me a lot, most of the boys were even afraid to talk to me because of the rudeness i possess deep within myself.

Jeez.......I HATE BOYS, infact, the mere thought or voice of a guy got me irritated and pissed off easily, anytime i remembered what i had gone through in men’s hands, sent a cold shiver down my spine.

I choose to forget, but never forgive as i hoped to one day revenge on the trespasses sinned against me by the so called “MEN ”. But for now, my main purpose in school is to study hard and not allowing any guy cause me any form of distraction!

Let me introduce myself, my name is OMOBEWAJI, i had finished my secondary school four years back with an outstanding record in my WAEC result; i had A1 parallel all through (Una see say i sabi book wella nau.) My beauty could be equated to my brilliancy, as i was the best graduating student back then.

Well, we all know how things happen in Nigeria, gaining admission to the university wasn't a matter of brilliancy, probably luck or connections…one thing or the other was the problem every year, which is either my course of study was over-competed for by other aspirants, or my course was changed which i had to differ…

Age was no longer by my side, as i just clocked 20 years last two months, but i was still very young, needless to say,i wasn't even hurrying to get married..i never even at a point in time had a thought of it, because of my hatred for men? Maybe!…

My joy couldn't be described as there was no unit of measure to my level of happiness when i saw my admission status this year. I had been admitted to study my preferred choice of study..

Little did i know, what the future had in store for me..

I had started enjoying campus life, my own personal life had really changed, as an 100 level student, i was introduced to a lot of characters, the good, the bad, and the handsome, although i related freely with everyone but nevertheless, i still carried an heavy burden in my heart, and hatred for guys in my mind.

I listened with great attention at my opponent, who spoke with authority like he wrote the textbook himself, this boy na book oh! This stupid lecturer had given us a presentation to to speak on, and in all the students around, he choose this brilliant dude to be my opponent.
He spoke and quoted with authority, his speech and fluency was like that of Obama's.

I couldn't help but notice that he was equally handsome. I guess i must have seen him around, probably flirting with one of those loose girls, i didn't really know much about him.

Thank you Mister Tunde, the lecturer spoke out after the nerdy handsome guy had finished his presentation. Hmmmn, his name was “Tunde”, like i cared! Durrrh!!..

I came out and stood in front of the class and began my presentation, but while i was at it, i felt what i said really didn't make any point, it seemed the “Tunde” or what was he called, had taken all the glory with his charisma and “Textbook-Quoted” speech..Besides, am not that type of girl that accepts defeat easily, especially when it relates to book stuff,cause am a bookworm, and i will really feel so awful if i loose that presentation.

My fears were brought to reality, when the lecturer announced the winner of the presentation..damn it, i lost, another blow to my face, i felt as if something was stolen from me..instantly i developed a bit of anger towards Tunde.

I had already picked up my bag and was heading out of the class when someone tapped me from behind.
I turned around, lo and behold, it was no other person than Tunde.

-To Be Continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-1
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 9:16am On Feb 12, 2016
Is anyone with me before i continue with the story?
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 12, 2016
yeah....continue

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
I thnk am wit u.

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2016
Snowangel4:
yeah....continue
Thanks for coming by! smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
Maiconyoung:
I thnk am wit u.

Thanks for coming by Maiconyoung!
I trust you guys wont disappoint smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2016
......Episode 2

I was infuriated and angry within myself as i turned around to face him. “What possible reason would make him want to talk to me?, i thought”.
“What do you want!!!”, i fired at him, with rage from the disgrace i just faced not minding the prying eyes of on-looking students.

“Hello” he greeted me, expertly dodging my question. With a big smile across his face like he had made it his plan to utterly disgrace me that day. “I just want to commend you for what you pulled out there, you were really amazing” he said.

I just couldn't believe my ears, what did he take me for?? That i couldn't beat him in the presentation?, rather than making a move, i just stood there, frozen like a statue.

“I was wondering if we could meet,and talk over a bottle of drinks, no strings attached” he continued.

Something in me felt like giving him an hot slap right there, but i held back. I gave him a scornful look which could break any boys heart, hissed and went away.

Later at my Hostel.

“I just cant understand WHY you chose to disgrace that handsome young dude who meant no harm by asking you out for a drink with him”, Debby barked.

Debby was my room mate who was in the same department as i. She had always been against my rudeness towards boys, with a mentality that “it may come back and bite me in the blow”..

Although she was my good friend, i just couldn’t continue with her incessant chants and yelling, on how i treat boys.

“Look Debby, its non of your business how i treat boys”, i replied back at her in an effort to keep her mute.

“But cant you see, you can't continue treating boys this way because of your past experience, that you have decided to keep to yourself, its just not fair”, she added.

“Please Debby, i have had enough embarrassment for one day, let me be”, i beg of you, with hopes on getting her put an end to the topic.

“Please Bewaji, for your own sake”, Debby cried out,” i don’t know what your past experience might have been, but you just have to let it go and open yourself to reality, to the world, they are still humans” she advised pleadingly as she concluded and left the room without another word.

“Finally, i'm having some time alone to myself”, i thought as i fell on the bed..my mind quickly raced back to what Debby had said few minutes ago. Maybe it was time i face reality, or probably face the world. I shouldn't avenge the sin of a useless person on the head of another innocent person.. Like she said ‘they are still humans”. Maybe i should loosen up to the real deal, maybe i should cut them some slack….

But on a second thought, i just couldn't, the burden my heart carried couldn't be forgiven easily till i take a revenge. Someone just have to pay the price, i don't care who gets hurt. I thought.

Visible tears had already started dropping down my cheeks as i continued in thoughts.

I had barely settled in my thoughts when my phone rang bringing me back to reality. I lazily picked the phone and answered it without even bothering to check who was calling.

“Hello, who is this?” i asked, “Arrqha, you mean you don't have my number?” came the voice. I tried recollecting whose voice that was, when the caller spoke out again,

“Its me Esther, your best friend nah!, so you don't have my number? “Oh oh, am so sorry, why wont i have your number?” I responded defensively, answering question with question. “Am on bed and i never bothered checking the phone to know who was calling” i replied.

“Chai, you’re enjoying oh, see how lazy you are, this hot afternoon, you’re on bed??. Anyway sha, you promised me you’ll be present at my cousins birthday party, but now you’re telling me you are still on bed, this isn't fair o”, Esther asked.

“Jeez, i can't believe i totally forgot about the party” i said, ” I don't think i can still make it, because am not feeling quite alright”.

“Hmmm, abi belle don enter?” Esther asked mischievously, “what kind of nonsense question is that” I fired back to Esther who was already laughing.

Esther was my best friend, although one thing i hated in her was the way she teased and played pranks with people, mocking them intentionally.

“Am just kidding” came her reply as she continued, ” common na babe, you had promised you would be present at the party and don't promise and fail now o”, She begged.

“Okay okay, whatever!!, i’ll try to come,but i would be late o” i tried assuring Esther, who had always loved taking me out to parties anyday and anytime.

” That's my girl, and don't forget to bring your boyfriend o” Esther said again teasingly.

Seriously, that girl had gone nuts, she wasn't ignorant of how i felt about boys but she always had a joke to play, mocking me every bit she's got.

“What kind of joke is that?” i asked, feigning some form of anger, “You better stop it o, i don't like it, infact am not coming to that party again”, i responded trying to draw out pity, but it even increased my situation as she teased me the more.

“Eyah, i was even thinking of arranging one handsome dude for you here” she said, which really made me mad.

Honestly,that girls tongue really needs spanking at that particular moment.

“It seems you have credit to burn this afternoon bah?” i asked, as Esther continued in her infectious laughter. I hissed as i cut the call.

I really didn't have to go to the party, but something compelled me to-. I took a quick shower in my bathroom as i got ready to go to the party, caught totally unawares of what i would face there.

To be continued….

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-2
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2016
......Episode 3

I arrived at the party a bit late, where i was received with a warm hug and embrace by Temi, who was indeed surprised that I honoured her occasion.

We both had a gist for a little while before settling and joining in the party groove. Temi suggested we also hit the dance floor, but i felt a bit shy and denied her request, but before i knew it,she was already taken away by one of her numerous boyfriends. I quickly located a quiet place where i sat down, my best way of catching fun is sitting and watching.

From the position where i sat down, i observed the party very well, and realised that it was a well to do party,with the big boys of the university all trooping in, looking for girls to either toast or just have a one night stand with. Some boys where at one corner smoking all manners of hemp while others where busy vomiting their stomach out,due to too much of alcohol drinking. Other useless girls were found dancing like what i will best describe as a devil's dance, stripping naked at the sight of a rich dude. At another angle, girls were also found giving hot slaps to their boyfriends who were caught admiring or flirting with other girls. The party was just full of fun.

I just sat at my seat, entangled in my thoughts that i didn't even realise when Tunde walked up to me and tried starting a conversation with me. I just sat in shock when i saw him, he wasn't looking bad at all, with a calm smile he greeted me. “Hello Bewaji, how are you doing”, “Am fine” i managed to say with a smile on my face, even when i didn't know why i smiled, probably because i was enjoying the atmosphere of the party.

“Am really surprised seeing you here at this party, i never knew you attended parties?” he asked, but rather than answering him, i just stared at him with a fixed grin on my face. ” please, do you mind me buying you a drink” he continued with a pleading face. “Am sorry, i don't mean to be rude, but i mind, please just leave me alone” i said in a rising tone.

“Please, just a drink and nothing else” he begged. But i remained adamant and yelled at him “Look just let me be! Am tired of you stalking me everywhere i go”. Onlookers already had their prying eyes on us, which really made Tunde feel embarrassed.

“Common na, whats really wrong with you?, Am just asking that i buy you a drink only, besides i noticed you are alone and felt like keeping you company, your rude attitude has made boys run away from you” he barked..

Right there i gave him a very loud slap that Yoruba mother’s call IGBATI OLOOYI, the type that can reset one's destiny and leave you speechless, and continually rubbing your face.

I felt insulted, how dare He talk to me that way. I quickly found my purse and stood up to take my leave, when i saw Temi, standing in front of me, she obviously had witnessed the whole event that just transpired between I and Tunde. She stared at me with a disappointing look, while i quickly turned as i made to leave. I heard her saying something to Tunde, which i guess she was apologizing for my rudeness, but i didn't pay attention to hear it, because i was already on my way.

When she was through with whatever she was saying to Tunde, she beckoned on me to wait for her, but i was already far off. Am not that kinda person that waits to receive insult!

I kept on hearing Temi’s voice imploring me to wait her,but i never cared to look back because i was already fuming with anger. I kept on moving not until i felt the grip of a very strong hand on my wrist out of no where, at first i thought it was a known friend trying to slow me down, but the way the hand held me really forced me to turn back to face him, i discovered it was one of those indian hemp smokers who i guess was looking for a girl to toast.

“Wetin dey do you sef, abi you deaf for ear” came the thick voice of the guy who held my hand.

“You dey craze for head oh, leave my hand jare” i barked back at him. ”

I go sand you for here now oh, wetin be your own?, you mean say you no hear when i dey call you?” the huge guy yelled.

I never cared turning back to listen to my friend who has been calling my name persistently or even Tunde who offered to by me a drink, is it now this useless pig i’ll now stoop so low and listen to? I said to myself.

” Which business i get with you? Or i dey owe you money?” i angrily asked him, flowing with him in his pidgin accent, but it seemed he got really infuriated by my question, which got him really mad ” see this b---h they form for me o” He angrily said in jest, making some of his friends who were around to start laughing while other people in the party had already started watching the season film that was about to erupt, "Na your mama be bit*ch” i replied in defense.

“Kp000waa” came a ringing sound that landed on my cheek, jeez i staggered back a bit. I was instantly turned into a ragging lion, i became so furious and immediately held him on his collar jerking him up.

Kpoooowaaa, another mighty slap landed on my face, i was totally caught off guard this time around, cause i didn't anticipate he’ll have the guts to repeat what he did earlier. Like a ruthless tigress i held his shirt, tearing it off in the process, he wore a very soft silk cloth, making it very easy to rip off quickly.

I was really very furious with rage, i didn't care about the onlookers who were already looking at how a boy was foolishly humiliating a girl without trying to intervene (I trust Nigerians for this). I started hitting him, like when a butcher is cutting meat, but i knew my soft hands weren't making any impact, cause he didn't feel anything while i was hitting him.

“Please nau bros, abeg leave am” came a small female voice. Oh oh,i now remembered that Temi was present all along. She had even started holding the boys knickers begging him to leave me alone. But i wasn't just the begging type and i don't give up easily. I knew he did me wrong in the first place so he should be the one begging and not me, but i also knew one thing for sure that if someone didn't come to my rescue, hmmn na die be that oh!

"See this ashawo like you, na me you been they form for before abi? Today i go teach you lesson” the huge guy ranted.

“Kpooowa” came the third slap, sweeping me off my feet, staggering, i had already felt tears trickling down my cheeks. Oh,i don suffer!!!. I fell to the ground, like someone who had received a Smack Down from “Big Show” himself.

The guy immediately found his way to his waist and tried pulling out his belt. With the belt Fully swung in the air, i knew it wasn't long before my body would start aching from body pains. I pray i survive this, i muttered.

“Guy, you dey mad!?!!” came a male familiar voice, he quickly reached for the belt the guy was holding and with one powerful kick, he swept the huge bully off his feet, sending him to the ground.

“Oh, it was no one else than my Tunde” i smiled as i said to myself.

-To Be Continued-

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-3
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nphzzycute(f): 6:29pm On Feb 12, 2016
Pls stop putting us in suspense..pls try and finish up dis story.biko

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 1:08pm On Feb 15, 2016
Nphzzycute:
Pls stop putting us in suspense..pls try and finish up dis story.biko

Am so sorry for the delay smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 1:10pm On Feb 15, 2016
.....Episode 4

I wasn't really sure, i didn't really know if it was a setup that Tunde planned, probably for me to get caught up in a fight and he’ll come save me, and i’ll thank him for being my hero. Or maybe it was a real fight, and he just decided to come help me out.

“You dey craze” Tunde yelled out the bully who was swept off his feet.

The Guy was taken aback with surprise from the kick from Tunde, but the way he reacted, i feared he wasn't alone. He stood up just in time, dodging a blow from Tunde who was already raging in fury. Na season film be this oh!

” You no get shame, na woman you dey slap like that, which kind senseless human being you be” Tunde shouted at the bully, but rather than being sorry, he jerked Tunde by the collar, and started shouting "If Tunde knew who he was"?.

Just as i feared, a couple of dangerous looking boys appeared from nowhere and before i knew it, they had given Tunde the beating of his life… Before i had doubts if the fight was real, But now, i knew it was no setup.. The boys had beaten Tunde so bad that he had a broken head, which he was losing blood so quickly. The boys, seeing that they had beaten Tunde to coma, fled immediately, leaving me and some good Samaritans to rush him to a nearby hospital.

After the doctor had assured us of his stable health condition, I told Temi i was leaving, which really provoked her.

” What do you mean you are leaving?” Temi angrily asked.
” What does that mean?, am going home of course” i replied. But she didn't stop. ” I hope you know that, its because of you this boy is lying half dead here, and yet you have no pity on him” . “Look Temi, i cant really talk about that now, am really tired and all i know is that am leaving”.

I took my purse and left the ward immediately, leaving Temi in shock who still stayed back.

I arrived home late, where i met Tobi, my roommate. i really didn't anticipate the happenings of the day to go like that. I was really tired, lost and confuse. Of course i know its because of me that boy is lying at the hospital, but it wasn't my intention. I really needed someone to talk to- and Tobi was just the right person.
"Common dear, am all ears, tell me all that burdens your heart” Tobi said when she saw my attitude.

I began my tale of how my first boyfriend promised me heaven and earth, disvirgined me, got me pregnant, and denied ever knowing me.

Daniel was the boy i fell for in my secondary school days. We dated for over 1 year, but still there was nothing like Adult-play. I really loved him, and could go any extent to keep him. He had asked for sex, and i was willing to give him due to the strong affection i had for him (Stupid me!)

That fateful thursday was when it all happened. “i narrated it to a point to Tobi...

“Hmmn, continue na” Tobi begged, when i paused to see how she reacted.

I continued narrating my ordeal…..

I was about to continue my tale about my past when something caught my attention.
"Who brought that?” i asked Tobi, pointing to a bunch of flowers and card at the other end of the room. ”

Oh, i forgot, remember the guy you humiliated in class the other day?” Tobi asked. ” Ehn,what about him?” ” he brought them in the afternoon for you, he said i should talk to you, and beg you to be a little free with him, he dropped them and said he was rushing to a friends party” Tobi replied.

“Oh no” I said to myself, with my face down on my laps and hands on my head. Tunde had dropped the flowers before coming down to the party, exactly the time i left my room for the party.

” Whats up? why the gloomy face” Tobi asked, when she saw my sudden change of mood.

I narrated the day’s happenings to her, which really left her in shock.
“Wait, you mean after the guy bore you pain, you left him there in the hospital?” Tobi angrily barked.

“What would i have done? stay back and pet him? Am sure he could call any of his numerous girl friends to baby sit him” i ignorantly spoke out.

“I never knew you were this foolish oh, someone helped save your life and here you are, saying bullshits,i didn't know i lived with a mumu roommate”.

“Tobi please abeg, nne biko leave me alone, besides who knows whether its all in his plan to get me”

” I don't want to know if its his plan or not, that guy really loves you to have tried helping you out, he’s in the hospital for God's sake!, You have to promise me you’ll go see him” Tobi concluded, left my bed and went to hers without another word.

I knew that meant no talk (malice) till i gave in on her promise. I was alone, surely what Tunde did was a thing of surprise, and all thoughts if it was a setup was gone. But hold on, why am i thinking about him??, or have i fallen for him? No… My emotions were still intact. I don't feel nothing!!.

My mind quickly raced to my past relationship experience with Daniel, oh Daniel, i’ll never forgive you.

Daniel was a very handsome fellow, tall, with pink lips, and had all the physical qualities a girl would want in her dream man. He was the female fancy type, i had fallen for him so easily. Like Romeo and Juliet, our love grew stronger as each day goes by.

He respected and loved me, showering me with gifts, money. He had sworn heaven and earth all for my cause. One year later, and still no Adult fun, it seemed as if i was losing my prince charming, he would beg for it, but i argued that i was keeping my virginity for my wedding night. He started avoiding me and our relationship had started collapsing.

But that Thursday Evening, In a desperate move not to lose him. I gave in to what he has been desperately craving for!.

To Be Continued....

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-4
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2016
You can always check my blog www.bussydave.com.ng for the rest of the story episodeif you don't like being held in suspense smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2016
.....Episode 5

“Let’s get a shower together, put on some nice music and do it in style.” Daniel said seductively then.…I was his slave for that day, as if i was eager for him to descend on me. I just wanted to satisfy him so as to protect any other lady from stealing my man. How foolish i was!

I took his hand and we both climbed out of the shower and into the bedroom. There, i just leaped onto the bed and surrendered myself like an idiot, all in the sake of what we mostly describe as LOVE which isn't anything other than the word called LUST.

“Do what ever you want, Daniel, i love you with all my heart” i said,

We both fell off from each other’s body as we took some rest after the whole incident. It was then i realized the repercussion of what was just done!! and funniest thing was that he never used a protection all through which i never even thought of till it was over.

The memories still came back to me fresh, as i laid on my bed!.

I was still in thoughts when my phone rang, bringing me back to reality, it was Temi. “Hi, Bewaji, i just call to inform you that Tunde has been discharged, the doctor just did some stitching since his injured head wasn't so serious” Temi spoke calmly as soon as i picked. ” Okay, that's good to know, but wait oh, you mean you’re still there with him?” I asked, ” Yea, i couldn't just leave him here nah, there’s no one to attend to him, since you decided to leave”. Temi said g me feel guilty.

” Look, Temi, am really sorry i left you guys, i guess i wasn't in the right state of mind then, thanks for staying up for him, i promise to make it up to you. I murmured pleadingly. ” Alright, whatever!” Temi replied as she cut the call.

I was really tired and exhausted, a good night rest would surely do the trick. I had an obligation to perform, which was apologizing and thanking Tunde for what he did for me, but in a diplomatic way. I didn't want to fill his mind with any nonsense thoughts about me to have fallen for him. Tomorrow, was surely gonna be hectic, I thought within myself.

I closed my eyes, as nature took me down the wonderful aisle of sleep.
_________

I woke up the next day, took my shower and got ready for lectures, so did Tobi my roommate. Tobi was just the kind of roommate i would have wished for, she acted like my mother and counsellor, but most at times to my dislike. She was few years older than i was. She was also really beautiful, and had many boyfriends. She wasn't the type of girl who was faithful to just one boy, although she wasn't a runs girl as most people would have thought.

We both left our off campus apartment, which was situated not too far from our university. One thing i disliked about off campus accommodation was the transportation fare that i spent every day. It was really draining down our finances.

We had already locked up and was about calling for the popular ” Okada men” when a car clutched in front of our apartment.

I tried looking through the tinted glass, and discovered that it was no other person than Tunde. My mind flew!. I surely wasn't expecting him that morning.

Tunde came down from his car and headed towards us. I was really surprised to see him so early, he wore an head-warmer, probably to cover the part of his head that was stitched. Tobi too couldn't hide her amazement in seeing him so early, was that how jobless he was for the sake of love?.

Tunde and Tobi both exchanged greetings and pleasantries while i stood there like a statue. “Hi there”, Tunde greeted me, breaking the silence between us. Tobi quickly turned and faced me, giving me the ” You better start apologizing” look.

” Tunde, from the bottom of my heart, i want to sincerely thank you for defending my honour yesterday, and i really want to apologize for leaving you at the hospital in such state, i guess i wasn't in the right state of mind” I pleaded.

“Its alright, anyone would have fought for someone as beautiful as you are, even if its to die for you dear, am ready, it only hurts me that you’re are not trying to notice me, i hope you got my flowers yesterday?” he asked with a calm smile, while i blushed.

“Like I said before, am really sorry, and promise to make it up to you” 00oops!!, What the hell did i just say?, i have giving him the opportunity he had been longing for, and sincerely what any guy would have asked for next was either a date or an outing.

But I and Tobi were really surprised when he said, ” Alright then, i hope you wouldn't mind if i gave you guys a ride to school?” he asked with a pleading face.

I was about replying him with a NO, when Tobi quickly gave me a stern look and replied him in the affirmative. *Better to use transport fare for gala and lacasera*
I was reluctant at first, but Tobi had already hooped into his car, so i had no other option than to follow suit.

"Nice car you’ve got” Tobi flattered the joyous Tunde, who couldn't believe he had gotten us into his car. His face was just full of smiles as he nodded his head, started the engine and off we zoomed. We didn't really talk much on the way.

We finally arrived at our department, and Tunde tried acting like gentleman, he quickly came down from his car and rushed to open the car door for us as we came out, with smiles still on his face.

” Thanks a lot for accepting to enter my car, that meant a lot, please can i have your number, and please don't say NO!” Tunde begged.

I was about replying him when a female voice called from behind.

“Tunde!!?;what are you doing here”, the voice said rushing closer to us.

I immediately noticed a sudden strange change of mood in Tunde, surely he wasn't happy to see her.

“Hey Folake, what's up?” Tunde replied her.
” What are you doing here and who are they??!!” the girl arrogantly asked ignoring his greetings.
“They are my friends, please meet….”
Tunde didn't even complete what he was saying when she shut him up. He just stood there, like a day old baby.

The girl immediately turned to us with one hand on her waist, like someone ready for a fight.

Something was about to happen, and it wasn't good at all.

To Be Continued...

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-5
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 4:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
.......Episode 6

“So i just traveled home for a couple of days, and you’ve already started messing around with cheap girls ehn?” Folake ranted at Tunde .

Her statement really infuriated I and Tobi, ” I beg your pardon, who are you referring to as Cheap Girls?” Tobi spoke out when she couldn't bear the insults again.

“You both of course, just take a look at them, chasing after other people's boyfriend, Sluts!!” Folake continued in an insulting manner.

“It is you that is the slut”, I and Folake replied her at the same time, already fuming with rage. Tunde just stood there, totally confused, he didn't know whether to intervene or not.

“Ehen!!, so you brought these low-lifes to insult me abi? Ehn Tunde, you have the guts to arrange with these sluts to insult me Tunde? When we get home, i will so beat youuu”, Folake yelled angrily stressing the “YOU”

“Baby please, it's not what you think, baby please calm down” Those were the only words Tunde could mutter amidst the whole season film that has been happening . Something was so much amiss, Folake mentioned something about her beating Tunde, or did I hear something different??

"Oya, before i count three enter that car now!!” Folake barked pointing to Tunde’s car, “Please now baby, it's not what you think” Tunde begged, “1!!, 2!!, I will kill you oh” Folake said, counting down for Tunde to enter the car, Tunde quickly obeyed like someone being controlled with a remote.

I just couldn't believe what I was seeing, deep down inside of me, I wanted to start laughing very hard, but on a serious note, what just happened wasn't normal at all, Tobi’s mouth was still wide open in shock at what she just saw.

When Tunde had complied to “COMMANDER FOLAKE'S ORDER” and entered into his car, Folake turned to us, "Sluts!!, you both don't have shame, I swear, the next time I see you around my boyfriend ehn, you won't know what hit you” Folake threatened doing the ” finger to mouth to sky” which means "I swear".

"Is that a threat” I muttered immediately,

"Oh, dear, its more than a threat, it's a promise, and when I give a promise, I fulfill it, watch Your back!!” she arrogantly said, while she stepped back and entered Tunde’s car, who was too afraid to even give us a glance. The car zoomed off immediately, leaving I and Tobi in total Amazement and shock.

The war has just started!.

When the car had gone out of sight, Tobi turned to me and was like ” was that for real??”.

I too was dumbfounded at what just happened , i saw uncertainty, fear and confusion in Tunde’s face, he was so much afraid of Folake that he couldn't even defend himself nor talk back at her, or was it that he was soft towards girls or what?, acting like someone being controlled with a remote whereas he was different the previous day with the way he fought in my place when that guy bullied me at the party.

"You sure say that girl no use JUJU for that poor boy??” Tobi asked again in pidgin when I didn't reply her first question.

Tobi was just as surprised as I was, something was totally wrong, no amount of love would make a boy be a slave to any girl or act in such a dumb manner!!

“My sister, isn't that obvious? Tunde just acted like someone being controlled with a remote, and I was even surprised when she mentioned something about beating Tunde” i replied to the amazed Tobi.

“Wait o, I thought i was the only one that heard her saying she would beat up Tunde?, it seems this isn't a small matter oh, and i assume Tunde has been suffering in that girl’s hand for long now” Tobi replied

“Who knows, she might have used some fetish powers on him or something super natural because according to what I just saw, that didn't happen naturally” i muttered.

“I think that boy really needs some kind of help oh” Tobi said

“Well, we don't really know for sure, but i am keen on getting to know more about their relationship, probably ask some of his friends and see what we can get, are you with me?” i asked Tobi.

"Sure girl, a little investigation wont hurt, but right now we need to attend lectures, we’re already late” Tobi said, with no further words between us.

We hurriedly rushed to our faculty for our lectures. But i couldn't really concentrate, something was really amiss in Tunde’s matter.

The so-called Folake was nothing but a dry pale-like stick, there was nothing special about her, She looks ugly, slim and lacks manner and every good asset that will make i guy fall for her !, and obviously, she wasn't in Tunde’s level at all for Tunde to have fallen for her, I really wanted to get to know more about their relationship.

I was so much in thoughts that i didn't know when we finished the day’s lectures. I had already gisted Temi what happened earlier on, leaving her in utmost surprise.

Our trio (Tobi, Temi & I) later decided to have launch in a restaurant down-town, we had already finished our foods, settled down, and was about bringing up Tunde’s issue, when a guy came in through the door of the restaurant, like he was searching for someone, he headed towards our table and asked ” Please who amongst you is Bewaji?”

I instantly became friqhtened.

To Be Continued.....

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-6
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nphzzycute(f): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2016
Oh boi,me jxt dey follow u lyk twitter o...very interesting..more ink 2 ur pen em sowie more mb 2 ur phone emmmm

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 10:24am On Feb 16, 2016
Nphzzycute:
Oh boi,me jxt dey follow u lyk twitter o...very interesting..more ink 2 ur pen em sowie more mb 2 ur phone emmmm

Thanks Nphzzycute... smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 10:28am On Feb 16, 2016
......Episode 7

“Yes please?!, is anything the matter?” Tobi asked the guy when she saw that i was scared to speak out.
” Not really, my name is Peter a close friend of Tunde, he told me to pass a message to Bewaji” the boy replied. Seeing he wasn't here with any bad intentions, i summoned the courage to speak out. ” Am Bewaji, and whats the message?” i asked him.

“Tunde said he is really sorry for embarrassing you girls and apologized for what happened earlier in the morning, he also wants to assure you that the threats made my Folake are just Empty threats and nothing to be taken seriously” Peter responded .

“But why isn't he here to apologize, rather, he sent you?” i asked.

“That's the problem, he can't come because that witch of a girl Folake, locked him up in his house”

“WHAT!!!” I, Tobi And Temi, chorused together in shock.

” Yes, infact, that's after she had beaten him up in the morning, ordering him not to go out of the house”

“Wow, i can't believe what am hearing, please take a seat” i said to Peter, motioning for him to a sit. "You mean she beats up Tunde and Tunde doesn't do anything about it, even up to the extent of locking him up in his house?” I continued.

"Yes, i have been childhood friends with Tunde to know that he doesn't takes nonsense from girls, no girl dares insult him before, but since the first day he met that girl, i have really noticed a sudden change in Tunde” Peter gisted.

"Wait oh, if she has been doing all these to Tunde, cant you guys as his friends tell him to break up with Folake?, Isn't it as simple as that?” Temi said, breaking her silence since Peter came in.

“That's another big problem, any time any one approaches Folake to tell her anything about her relationship with Tunde, the next day, the person instantly falls terribly sick, or something mysterious happens to such person, like being sick by an unexplainable ailment that Doctor wont be able to cure, or bad luck starts following such or he/she faces something totally unnatural” Peter muttered.

“You’re joking right?” Tobi asked with fear in her eyes.

“Joking?!!,you think all i just said is a joke? Peter muttered with all seriousness, leaving the three of us in fear.

“The worst part of it all is that when Folake is not around Tunde, acts like a man like someone who has authority over himself, but when she is close, Tunde just changes to a baby that can be played with anyhow”Peter continued.

“Cant Tunde just break up with her?” i asked.

"Even Tunde is fed up of his relationship with her and life in general, but just as i said before, he can force himself to tell her they need a breakup, but when she comes close to him, all his guts and audacity flies out the window, there’s no doubt she uses some kind of supernatural powers against him” Peter concluded.

This is more serious than i thought.

“Look, i think i have said enough, Folake has agents from only God knows where, who monitors anyone related to Tunde. I don't want to be caught up in this matter because i have already suffered a lot in her hands, i only agreed to come here with the message because of how close i am to Tunde” Peter concluded with a shaky voice.

I understood his plight and wasn't going to push him to the wall. I thanked him for his kind gesture, gave him my number to hand over to Tunde, which he collected, bade us farewell and left immediately.

Many things were running through my head. After Tunde had left, The three of us just sat down at the table, totally speechless, silence just engulfed that moment, nobody was willing to say a word, but when it seemed like eternity, Tobi spoke out.

” Bewaji, am starting to have mixed feelings towards this issue oh, i think we should just leave Tunde’s matter alone, because it appears Folake is really dangerous. I dont want to be involved in this matter again, and i was sent to school to study, i love my life also and i’ll do anything to preserve it” Tobi said those unexpected words which really hurt me. How could she say she’s doesn't want to help Tunde out of the bondage of that evil lady?.
Well, i didn't blame her, what Peter said must have really weakened her spirit.

“Common Tobi, how bad could anything go?,we don't have anything to loose, what Peter just said, proves it more that Tunde has been influenced by something Folake has done against him, lets try to help him out nau” I pleaded calmly to Tobi.

“Seriously Bewaji, my mind is made up, besides how do you want to go about that? I don't want anything in this matter again, i don't want to loose my life or fall sick to an undiagnozable ailment, please!” Tobi stressed.

I couldn't hide my disappointment. I needed someone i could trust and who can give credible advise to me. I turned to Temi who was almost silent all through. At least she raised my hopes a bit.

“Honestly with what i just heard, am really scared, if you’re banking on me to help you in this case, i cant promise a 100% assurance. But at least i would render any help i can” Temi said, like she was whispering.

“But wait o Bewaji, i don't understand you anymore, the last time i remember, you were slapping this boy with all hatred in you, but now here you are begging to help this same boy in a matter you shouldn't involve yourself at all. Whats really going on,or don't tell me you’ve fallen for him?” Tobi asked with all seriousness.

Tobi was probably right, the last time i checked, thinking about a boy the way i have done with Tunde would have even been a planet distance from my thinking.

But was it really Love or Pity?

Let me even rescue him from this bondage first before pondering on this..

But wait, how am i gonna go about this?

To Be Continued....

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-7
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nphzzycute(f): 10:29am On Feb 16, 2016
Olajhidey22:

Thanks Nphzzycute... smiley
uwlcm
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2016
......Episode 8

After our discussions,We finished our drinks, packed our bags and left the restaurant.

I and Tobi got home really tired after dropping Temi at her own apartment. I was still disappointed at what she (Tobi) said in the restaurant,so i didn't talk to her at all, neither did she utter any word to me.

I laid on my bed, and pondered on what had happened today. The unexplainable force behind Tunde’s unwarranted compliance to directives from Folake, Her voracious Threats which were unfortunately confirmed by Peter.

I was still in awe and fear at what Peter had said earlier on. Folake wasn't someone to be joked with.
My thoughts were interrupted by the vibration of my phone. I looked at the screen but saw that the number was unknown, i hesitated a bit before finally picking it up and answering the call.

” Hello Bewaji?” Came the voice from the other end, i instantly recognized the voice. It was Tunde!

“Tunde!?!” i shouted with happiness, only God knows why.
“Yea its me, Tunde, how come you recognized my voice even without me telling you?” he asked.
“That's not the problem for now, Are you okay?” i murmured with care.

“Yea, of course am okay. I just want to beg you to forget what happened in the morning. The threats from Folake and so on are just empty threats and please, i don't want what happened to get in the way of our friendship, am really sorry for the insults and the embarrassment,okay?!” Tunde begged softly with a lovely voice, like that of a prince.

“Its alright Tunde, i was hoping we could meet and talk face to face rather than on phone. There’s something i’d like to say about your relationship with Folake. Probably toniqht??” i asked calmly, but unfortunately, i got an answer that wasn't befitting at all.

“Tonight?, i don't think i can make it, Folake has locked me up in this house and it seems i wont get out till tomorrow, besides if Folake sees both of us together, it might spell doom!” Tunde replied shamelessly like a baby.

“What!!,what do you mean you’ve been locked up in your house?, cant you for once stand up against her?” i asked Tunde with anger, but he only remained silent.

“This hasgot to stop, you cant continue being her slave, not even if you’re in love with her” i yelled.

“Love?, i don't love her at all, neither do i have any feelings for her, but whenever she comes around me, i don't know what happens next, because i’ll just be seeing myself doing all her wishes and commands all against my will” Tunde muttered shakily.

"Have you eaten?” i asked, intentionally changing the topic.

“No,i haven't eaten anything at all since morning.” Tunde replied to my uttermost surprise.

“That's really bad” i denounced. ” do you mind me bringing over something for you to eat?”i asked?

“Am not sure that's a good idea, but if you feel like, then its okay by me” Tunde warned.

We chatted a bit before we hunged up. He then sent me his home address.

I hastily arranged the vegetable soup i cooked yesterday inside a small cooler flask. Hurriedly prepare Wheat and immediately left for his house with the food in a nicely packaged polythene bag.

But as fate would have it, i unluckily ran into Folake while at his place!!

What happened next?

To Be Continued...

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-8
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nphzzycute(f): 10:51am On Feb 16, 2016
*heart beating at a fast rate*

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 11:00am On Feb 16, 2016
Nphzzycute:
*heart beating at a fast rate*

Am so sorry for the delay in updating.

Am having a little challenge with my hosting provider, which am trying to resolve fast before my website goes temporarily down.

Sorry for the delay please..
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 11:10am On Feb 16, 2016
.......Episode 9

I got to the street that was on the address Tunde sent me. I quickly searched for his house number and found it with ease. When i saw his house, i smiled to myself for no reason, walked to the door and waited for a reply. But i noticed it was locked from outside, which made me upset a bit. I soon heard his voice from inside beckoning on me to come through the back window.
“What nonsense, this girl actually locked Tunde up in his house oh” I said to myself.

“Hey Bewaji, i didn't know you were serious about bringing the food, but anyways thanks so much” Tunde said smiling when i got to the window at the back of his house.

“Imagine the nonsense!! I thought to myself again. So I have to talk to him through the window??.

“Its nothing” i said to Tunde. “i believe its my fault that you’re locked up in here” i added with a frown.

“No, not at all, you have no hand in this. I have myself to blame. I just don't know what happens to me when Folake is around me, i tend to obey all she commands me to do, but when she leaves,i don't know what happens next. All i feel for her is hatred, i have no tinqe of love for her”. Tunde muttered, broken like someone who was going to fall apart.

“Your friends? Don't you have friends that can help you speak up against her?” i asked.

“No, not at all. Folake’s entry into my life has brought the exit of all my true friends. All of them claim that she threatened them to stay far away from me, also saying that something mysterious happens to them when they ignore her warnings. All my friends have fled from me” Tunde said. I could see beads of tears already trickling down his face, as i listened with all seriousness.

“Its possible she must have charmed you!” i said slowly, while Tunde immediately looked up at me, with a new light on his face. Probably what i said, hit him hard.
He was perplexed and totally uncertain as to what to answer me.

Just then, i heard someone call out the name TUNDE!!!

I was in shock, surprised and confused on what to do next.
I soon heard Tunde murmuring words like "I told you this was a bad idea” and so on…

He was now all shakily and baby-like again.
I was lost!. Her smile was unwarranted, making me feel very uncomfortable.

You cant imagine the shock and confusion i was in when i saw her. She appeared confident and bold, beaming with smiles, like someone who just caught a thief red-handed.

"And what is that supposed to mean?” i courageously asked her with all the innermost strength i could gather, but all she did was smile back at me and speak more annoying and fearful words.

“The ship fights with the sea, but yet its only the ship that gets damage” she said, still smiling, annoying me further with her sarcastic reply.

I stood there, completely clueless of what next to say to her. She was about turning to make her leave when she noticed the food flask i brought for Tunde on the ground.

Her face instantly turned pale, her smile gone with the wind and her soul turned moody.
I saw in her eyes, pain and embarrassment as she set her eyes on the flask.

She quickly rushed to it and opened it, but was relieved when she saw that the food wasn't yet touched. Her happy mood came back on the immediately she recklessly flung the flask away, throwing away the food on the ground, while i watched as i kept mute.

When she was done, she gazed at me with a look that could make one bury oneself six feet down. I saw a grin of contentment on her face at what she just did. Something i couldn't fathom.

She turned and left without another word. I stood there, still in shock at what just happened and what her next line of action will be for her to have left.

Just then Tunde came out of the house. It was apparent Folake had opened the door earlier on, but decided to check on who Tunde was chatting with at the back of the house.

Tunde was just speechless. He was all manly again, as he stood looking at the poured vegetable soup and wheat i had prepared for him all wasted on the floor.

We both exchanged glances at each other for a couple of seconds before Tunde rushed forward to me and kissed me. I was lost, I wanted to resist and i didn't even know what else to think. But before long, i came back to my senses and pushed him off gently.

“What just happened?” was the question i kept asking myself.

His attempted what he did earlier but this time i didn't resist, only God knows why. I knew where this was headed but i couldn't stop myself.

Before i knew it, we both were on his bed already and in a twinkle of an eye, the deed was done.

I felt ashamed of what i just did. I hurried to leave which disappointed him but he tried making me stay over for the night which i bluntly refused.

Folake didn't come again while i was around that day, which greatly surprised me. I still didnt know if it was all planned up.
I left his house with regrets and disappointment in myself.

Maybe now, i would know his real intentions.

To Be Continued....

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-9
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Nphzzycute(f): 4:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Interesting

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 4:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
Nphzzycute:
Interesting

If you wanna stay ahead of others...You can read through on my blog.
Once am less busy, i will continue with the remaining episodes smiley

Thanks for being patient friend!
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2016
.......Episode 10

I hurriedly left his house with regrets while he trailed me, begging me not to leave but i made him know my mind was already made up and there was nothing he could do to change it.

I arrived my apartment late in the night but only to find the door locked by Tobi who was already fast asleep. And I know fully well that no matter how hard anyone knocks, when Tobi sleeps, she is as good as dead, therefore sleeping in that house that night was totally ruled out, so i didn't bother myself knocking, i left for Temi’s apartment instead.

I arrived Temi’s house who opened the door almost immediately when i knocked but was really puzzled at why i was up so late at night.

I needed to rest but i knew Temi won't let me, with her voice like the buzzing of a bee, she bombarded me with different Jamb questions. The few i could answer made her ask me more and more questions. Interrogating me like an FBI agent, till i started regretting why I came to her room in the first place.

“Biko, Temi leave me to rest nau, am really tired” i pleaded.

“Did you get a job?” “Where are you coming from?” “Why didn't you sleep in your apartment?” “Were you chased out?” Temi consistently asked, like a parrot who’s mouth was leaking.

“Is it a bad thing to come spend a night over at your place? please if you don't want me to stay, kindly tell me so i can leave” i remarked.

“No o, i didn't say so, you’re free to spend the night here, it's just that you came unexpectedly and it seems you’re hiding something from me, because it doesn't seem like you’re coming from your lodge.” Temi replied in a ‘spit it out’ expression.

“Okay!! if you really want to know, am coming from Tunde’s house. We had this adult play!!” i revealed to her, summarizing it all to her hearing so she could let me be. I was really frustrated

But i noticed her countenance changed immediately, her expression changed to moody, her body weakened but she quickly put on a fake smile, which i really didn't understand, as she acted like nothing happened. Because I knew her and Tobi weren't in support of the sudden close relationship i had with Tunde.

“Is that some kinda joke?” she anxiously asked with all seriousness.

“Why would i be joking? Look am really tired, tomorrow we would discuss about this, because right now, i can't think straight, i need to rest. I’ll be travelling for a 2-day medical workshop from my faculty with a host of other students tomorrow, so i need to really rest!” i concluded, while Temi resigned to her bed as she knew i was tired and wouldn't utter a word again.

I checked my phone, only to see over 29 missed calls, 6 apology texts from Tunde but i ignore it, as i switched off my phone and went to sleep.

To say I slept that night would be unjustifiable. I didn't blink an eyelid till dawn. I couldn't just believe i could be so stupid to repeat a second mistake after my first relationship experience.
Immediately Temi left me to be, I engrossed my self in thoughts, my past relationship with Daniel came haunting me again.

“If you don't tell me who got you pregnant today, I would make sure I let your father know and everyone know the kind of girl you have turned into!!” My mother barked, as I remember the events that occurred surrounding the unwanted pregnancy I carried for Daniel a year ago.

It all started two months after the unprotected act i had with Daniel. The next month ,i didn't see my period which really gave me worries to be concerned about, but i didn't mention it to my mum, but then i started having symptoms of pregnancy which greatly heightened my fears, but i still kept quiet.

That fateful Monday morning, i became feverish and ill all of a sudden, i was too weak and worn out. Fatigue had engulfed me as i laid on my bed, without the strength to stand up.

"Don't you know that you’re late for school? Or Aren't you going to school today??” My mum asked as she entered my room without knocking, as i was in pains that i didn't notice her entering.

“Of course am going, i just need a little rest” i replied her.

“A little rest? Are you okay at all? Didn't you sleep last night?” Mum continued asking while i lay on my bed, acting like all was well.

“No i didn't, I was busy with an assignment the from the previous days activity in school”,i lied, masking it with a fake smile.

“You shouldn't have stressed your self that much nau, you know that…..” she didn't even finish her statement when i jerked up from the bed, with hands in my mouth as i rushed to the toilet, where i threw up.

*Am as good as dead, because i know she wont leave me without questioning me thoroughly*

“Are you sure you are okay?” Mum asked seriously concerned when i returned from the toilet,.

“Am all good” i denied sitting back on my bed, ” why do you ask?” i muttered.

“No o, it's just that yesterday you were all bouncy and here you are throwing up, we should see…”

“Urhh, eeeergh” I jerked up again with hands covering my mouth as i rushed to the toilet again, while Mum trailed me from behind, with all seriousness where i threw up.

“Bewaji!!,are you pregnant??” My mum asked angrily, when she confirmed her fears. But the looks on my face gave me away as i wasn't a good liar.

“If you don't tell me who got you pregnant today, i would make sure i let your father know and everyone know the kind of girl you have turned into!!” she barked.

To Be Continued.....

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-10story-friend-or-foe-episode-10
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by saraphina(f): 10:29pm On Feb 20, 2016
waiting for more please......

1 Like

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Missmossy(f): 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2016
Interesting,keep it coming.

2 Likes

Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 5:28pm On Mar 01, 2016
saraphina:
waiting for more please......

Sorry for the delay in updating, am back for good now smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
.....Episode 11

“Who got you pregnant?” Mum yelled but i said nothing, I just stood mute.

“Who have you been having this ungodly act with?” Mum continued ranting with rage.

“No one Ma” i denied, but before i knew it a hot slap came upon my face, while tears trickled down my cheeks as i bent my head facing the ground with quilt.

I just thank God my dad had traveled for a business appointment and wasn't in the house that moment otherwise, i would have been a dead person.

“Am sorry ma, it wont happen again” i replied childishly, giving out myself to her little trick of getting me to start talking.

“My ordeal with Daniel was nothing more than a desperate lady who is so much addicted to his boyfriend and doesn't want to loose him, so she submitted to his craving and demand for the sake of love, but it had ended me into a big problem, A problem that might leave an unimaginable scar on my life.” i thought to myself while still standing in front of Mum who stood mute me.

“I want to know the name of the boy now!!” She yelled, forcefully grabbing my right hand as she led me to our moderately furnished sitting room pushing me violently on the floor”

“This wasn't the mother i knew. My mum had turned into a tigress, full of rage, but i knew it was all my fault, all her actions that day reflected the pain she felt as she thought i had ruined my life, ruined their name, and wasted all the money they spent on me for my education.

“Am sorry ma” were the words i could utter

“Don't sorry me!!” she yelled. “What is his name?,and if you know what is good for you, you had better start talking!!” She commanded.

“His name is, is, erm…”

” His name is what? You better stop wasting my time and answer me now!!” Mum inquired anxiously.

“Daniel!!” i finally revealed.

While she resigned to the sofa beside her, bent her head and placed her hands on her head, and she started weeping like someone who had accepted defeat.

Honestly, i haven't seen my mother so emotional, like i saw that day, she began uttering words like
“Did i do anything life this during my youth days? Did i offend anyone? Why did you do it” she kept asking herself while i knelt besides her crying like a baby too.

Thirty minutes later,s he cleaned her face and i followed suit.

“We’re going to you school” She spoke out,and made to tie her scarf and get the car keys, while i stood there, motionless at what she just said, she was kidding, i thought, but she obviously wasn't, as she gave me this “better rush inside and freshen up, or get ready to go like that” look.

I obeyed quickly and in no time we were in my school.

She headed for the principals office were she went in to speak with the principal for a lengthy period of time, but i was told to sit and wait for her at the reception.

My friends came around asking me questions , but I couldn't look at anyone’s face, as i was buried in my own grave of shame and quilt.

My mum and the principal came out hours later from his office, who was looking very disappointed, probably what my mum told him.

He(principal) called for an assembly where all the students gathered, and he called out for David to stand at the podium of the assembly ground.
He started by exposing out our affairs not leaving behind the part that i was pregnant, which made all the students exclaim in shock and utter disbelief.

Daniel was given 24 strokes of cane and was later expelled from the school for the act.

I was so humiliated that day, quilt and shame came upon me, that i later turned to a lady who couldn't step an inch out of my father's house except at night due to shame..Since then, it was that day i vowed never to have any sexual relationship with any man whatsoever.

My dad rushed back home from his appointment the next day, immediately mum told him about what happened. But when he saw me, all he could do was give me a tight hug as a father, gave me a peck and spoke some words to me.

My dad is the most understanding man on earth, up till this moment, and i’ll treasure him for that.

We arranged to visit Daniel’s family house the next day, but on getting there, we were told by the gate man that they no longer lived there. That they had parked to live overseas. That they couldnt stand the disgrace their son place them in, so it was better to travel out of the country.

My mum was frustrated, my dad was perplexed, and i was depressed and clueless how my life will end up.

“If i was going to keep this child, it would be without a father” i thought.

___

Temi could hear me sniffle and cry in the room,but she didnt try to ask me any question. I was still in thoughts.

To Be Continued...

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-11
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
Missmossy:
Interesting,keep it coming.
Sorry for taking time finishing up the story...I've just been too busy, but am back for good now smiley
Re: Story: Friend Or Foe by Olajhidey22(m): 5:40pm On Mar 01, 2016
.....Episode 12

Temi could hear me sniffle and cry in the room, but she didn't try to ask me any question. I was still in thoughts.

“She cant keep the child, she just cant!!, our name?, our dignity?, our reputation? what would other people think of us? the shame?” Mum yelled with the top of her voice from their bedroom in a rather hot argument with Dad over my issue, while i listened with glee from the sitting room.

“Look dear, what has happened has happened, no matter what she has done, i still love her as a father and wont in any way see her kill an innocent child, people can say whatever they want to say, but i believe that everything would end up all good.” Dad said calmly and softly, in an effort to convince Mom, who was insisting i aborted the pregnancy.

I was filled with shame, guilt, and ignominy as i thought about the humiliation and embarrassment i let upon my parents.

Their argument went on for quite a long time that i never knew when i slept off right there in the sitting room over night.

Early the next morning, i got to know that they resolved on me keeping the child, but when i delivered the baby it would be taken to a family relative for upkeep since i would be schooling. They had also agreed on sending me away to live with my distant aunt, to avoid further humiliation on them and myself.

Nine (9) months later while at my aunt’s residence i was rushed to a nearby hospital where i gave birth to a bouncing baby boy.
My parents visited me, although they couldn't hide their disappointment that i gave birth to a fatherless child, but at least they were happy i gave birth safely.

He(baby) was later taken away from me, to another distant relative where he would be kept probably till i finished school.

That's a secret and part of my life i have never shared with anyone.

“Stand up, crying head, its morning already, you virtually didn't sleep at all last night” Temi said, drawing open her window curtains, while sun-rays penetrated through them shining brightly on my eyes, cutting me off my thoughts and bringing me back to reality, as i looked up, shrugged and dug my head back under the pillow again as i didn't want to be awoken yet.

I lazily dragged my feet to the bathroom where i quickly had my shower, put on a simple dress, wore my make up and ate a light breakfast of tea and bread, as i prepared to leave to my faculty where a bus awaits we the medical students to be taken to the research institute where a 2-day workshop and training would be held.

“So do you want to talk about last night?” Temi asked while i paused and looked straight into her eyes.

“No, not really, lets just forget about last night” i quietly replied her, while she just stared at me, uncertain of whether to keep on questioning me or not.

“Goodluck anways on your trip” Temi finally muttered as we both left for school.
___

I made it to department just on time, but as i boarded the bus, a call came in, it was from Tunde.

“Hey Bewaji, am sorry for what happened yester-night, am truly sorry, i promise it wont happen again, please let that not ruin our friendship, please forgive me.” Tunde said in quick succession almost immediately i picked his call.

“Its okay, there’s nothing to be all stressed up about!” i replied him, but he was utterly surprised at my reply.

“Its okay? you mean its okay?” Tunde muttered with uncertainty.

“Yea its okay,i don't hold any thing against you. I was the one who acted stupidly and immature.

“Wow, thanks for being so understanding, honestly i thought you were going to end our friendship like that, am even presently at your residence but your roommate told me you didn't sleep in your room last night, but you know what?” Tunde asked.

“What?”

“I Love You Bewaji, i didn't see you as cheap at what we both did last night, that was a very costly mistake on our part both, we bot couldn't control our emotions and we gave in to the craving of the flesh. I promise you such will never happen again till our wedding night.

But truthfully Bewaji, you stole my heart right from the actual day i set my eyes on you, you gave me reason to love again, i don't know what happened this morning, but i feel totally different, i feel renewed, i feel free!” Tunde explained with joy.

“Wow, that's great” i commended.

” No, you don't understand what i mean by that, Folake came into my apartment an hour you left, but i felt different, i felt free, i no longer succor to her authority. And we even quarreled, the very first time in my life since Folake came into my life episode and i felt responsible for my actions.” Tunde remarked as i listened with all seriousness to every word he spoke right inside the moving bus, but i was surprised when he said he quarreled with Folake.

Could it mean that the fact that he was able to love someone else again broke him free from the claws of Folake? I kept pondering about that as we spoke for a while as i told him i would be coming back home the next day then we finally hanged up.

I had mixed feelings that day, not that i wasn't happy for him that he had probably began to come back to his senses, but i was scared at the things Folake might do, especially now that Tunde said they both quarreled.

I was beginning to live in fear, not knowing that my fears would soon come to reality, as i received a call the next day that changed the lines of this story!!

To Be Continued.....

Source: http://www.bussydave.com.ng/2016/02/story-friend-or-foe-episode-12

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inspiring Thoughts Of Michael Ogah Aka Ankara Boi of X-Factor ( A Compendum ) / STORY: Mrs. Chika, My Favorite 'teacher'[part 1,2 & 3] / Red Devils FOREVER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 190
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.