Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,918 members, 7,838,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! (636 Views)

"I Asked Him Out And He Said Yes" Pretty Lady Shares Photo Of Her Boo On Twitter / Lady & Guy Engage In "War Of Words" Because He Said He Wants Sex With Her / Nigerian Man Calls Out Facebook Lady He Loved, But She Chose To Dupe Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! by ALocoVivaVoce: 9:38am On Feb 12, 2016
Hello guys, it’s Feature Friday! Every Friday I would be sharing a real life experience and situation of a reader who needs my opinion. If you have a situation that you need my opinion on, email me on featurefriday@alocovivavoce.com.

Read the situation and my opinion below. The names have been changed to protect the identity of the person being featured. Enjoy!

Hello OUR,

My name is Annabelle and I recently started talking to this guy named Nathan whom I met through a mutual friend over the phone. We live in different states and because of that, we haven’t met yet. However, that hasn’t stopped us from getting to know each other. We have been talking on the phone every day since the first day we spoke.

During one of our phone conversations, he asked me to be his girlfriend but I told him that I think we should wait until we see each other in person before we could officially start dating per se.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/12/he-said-he-loved-me-after-one-month-help-2/
Re: He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! by tope24(m): 9:43am On Feb 12, 2016
Ok
Re: He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! by Smellymouth: 9:46am On Feb 12, 2016
Yawns
Re: He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! by Nobody: 9:58am On Feb 12, 2016
ALocoVivaVoce:
Hello guys, it’s Feature Friday! Every Friday I would be sharing a real life experience and situation of a reader who needs my opinion. If you have a situation that you need my opinion on, email me on featurefriday@alocovivavoce.com.

Read the situation and my opinion below. The names have been changed to protect the identity of the person being featured. Enjoy!

Hello OUR,

My name is Annabelle and I recently started talking to this guy named Nathan whom I met through a mutual friend over the phone. We live in different states and because of that, we haven’t met yet. However, that hasn’t stopped us from getting to know each other. We have been talking on the phone every day since the first day we spoke.

During one of our phone conversations, he asked me to be his girlfriend but I told him that I think we should wait until we see each other in person before we could officially start dating per se.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2016/02/12/he-said-he-loved-me-after-one-month-help-2/
What of sending money to you..hope u need to see him too b4 that?
Re: He Said He Loved Me After One Month. Help! by ALocoVivaVoce: 8:35am On Feb 13, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

What of sending money to you..hope u need to see him too b4 that?

Lol

(1) (Reply)

Married In School, Single At Home / My Little Boy Is 6 Months Today Wish Him Likes / She Insists We Play Local Dialect Songs When We Play

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.