Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,029 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:00 AM

Mbaise People And Bride Price - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mbaise People And Bride Price (7127 Views)

Mbaise Woman's Husband Was Given N800k Marriage List 10 Years Ago / Man Insists On Paying Extra Bride Price After Seeing His Wife In This Dress / Traditional Marriage List In Aboh Mbaise, Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by nasha1(f): 7:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
Kennedymac:
bros as a full blooded son of mbaise i can tell u that u went to the wrong part of mbaise not every part of mbaise write this wicked list imagine writing okada choi!! Aboh mbaise people are wicked na dem dey give us this bad names, i feel so sorry for the girl cuz she don enter

Imagine the hatred even from the same place,not even a wall separate you guys same dialect,yet u are wicked.After u will say your are the most hatred tribe in Nigeria while u are the evil people among urselves. Nobody should take all of you seriously.How many hausa do u see talking like this among their own? even yorubas are not like this among themselves.bigot.

brut:
Those people are the most wicked people I have ever seen.You will not believe till you meet them. Very few of them are different.

There should never be a ibgo president in Nigeria ever,with the type of hatred u people have,u can kill ur own takless of stranger.
If they insult all of u,you will be calling people haters while you are the real haters among urselves.
Shame on you ibgos.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Kennedymac(m): 1:30am On Feb 17, 2016
nasha1:

Imagine the hatred even from the same place,not even a wall separate you guys same dialect,yet u are wicked.After u will say your are the most hatred tribe in Nigeria while u are the evil people among urselves. Nobody should take all of you seriously.How many hausa do u see talking like this among their own? even yorubas are not like this among themselves.bigot.

There should never be a ibgo president in Nigeria ever,with the type of hatred u people have,u can kill ur own takless of stranger.
If they insult all of u,you will be calling people haters while you are the real haters among urselves.
Shame on you ibgos.

pls who are u abeg swerve!!! So wat will u call Ibadan, oyo, etc that don't marry from Ijebu? And when their son marries any lady from Ijebu he's referred to as an outcast ,before u write all these trash u wrote wit verify ur facts tribalistic bigot like u

4 Likes

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Nobody: 5:00am On Feb 17, 2016
grin grin grin
Now imagine if the girl unfortunate enough to be born from mbaise is now not fine grin grin grin

Mbaise girls are sweating cheesy
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Richy4(m): 12:29am On Feb 18, 2016
Hmmmm!!!!!! OP 1.1m, and you were just screaming.... was it because they did not include motorcycle on that list or asked you to build a borehole for them?...after all if your friend got married to their daughter, who will be fetching water for them.so they needed a bike to replace her services.... grin
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by mayorbch(m): 5:20am On Feb 18, 2016
richyblink1:

Went with my paddy for introduction and traditional marriage at ENYIOGWUGWU mbaise. Believe you me, he did not spend up to 500k.

I think it has to do with how reasonable the family is

Can I ask you a question? Is 500k cheap? #extortion#
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Nobody: 5:51am On Feb 18, 2016
mayorbch:

Can I ask you a question? Is 500k cheap? #extortion#

Stop trying to reason with an Igbo man when it comes to money, especially when it comes to "how much money they will take from you".
You need to keep the discussion in your court, not in theirs.

To an igbo man 500k is small when he is taking it from you, but even 100k is big when you are taking it from him.
You must have this at the fore-front of your mind when dealing with igbo people concerning money.
You can't be nice about it...

The igbo man's task is to get you to not see your own value in a matter, that way they can make you compensate (falsely) by adding more money than you ought to to in their hand.
The men who fall for all these extortions are fellows who really do not value themselves.

In a time when husbands are scarce, you are actually doing them and their daughter an IMMENSE favor by marrying her and curing her of her unmarried status.

Of course, it's also nice that you get the companionship, so that is the favor from their end done to you. This balances out.
Yes they spent money on her...I take it your parents didn't spend any money on you too?
Will there not be a time when they will also come again LATER after you have made your millions to be hailing you "in-law".

I cannot stand the igbo mind. It is a wicked thing twisted by greed, especially the one that has experienced poverty.

You as a man need to ask yourself "Do I want to allow these people who sell their daughters in my life? If they can sell someone they raised like this, who are you that they will not sell?"
This is the beauty of being a man: You control everything about your life. You have the power to walk out of any and every situation that you do not want. To exclude any kind of in-law that show themselves to be brigands from your life by NOT PUTTING THEM THERE to begin with.

This is why I tell people that when I meet a girl and find out that she is from Imo, she can NEVER pass my friendzone.
I don't allow her get any further. No time for future long tinz from her people.

1 Like

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Adaezeagu(f): 7:50am On Feb 18, 2016
nasha1:

Shame on you ibgos.

amebo wetin concern you. Crying more than the bereaved. He shouldn't say the truth again become they are frm.dsame region. Shame on you too.

2 Likes

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:10am On Feb 18, 2016
Tolatutu:

You mean they didn't offer their potential in-laws anything to drink or eat shocked Na wa for that family o
They say it's their culture.
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:11am On Feb 18, 2016
Blazinraj01:
Your friend is from where please?
From Imo too but I havn't asked him d part
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:14am On Feb 18, 2016
Dimmatic:
Op am from mbaise, and is not like that in my place, just give ur inlaw 30k for the umunna and youth and 20k for the women, with a bag of rice, salt, stockfish,tin tomatoes and soaps. Then u can settle ur inlaw with any amount u feel like. The only important thing is the umunna and the women. Every girl want to change her surname now.
I heard it's not the same in the whole of Mbaise. The place I'm talking about is Aboh Mbaise
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:16am On Feb 18, 2016
Bigmarx:
When I see topics like this, what comes to mind next is see "poverty"....O God please give me wealth so that when I am about getting married even if they call 10m, I will gladly pay. OP pray to be successful. What is 1.1m? Dude pray for God's blessings. When my sister got married only introduction was entering millions let alone traditional and white....I pray to have the resources and marry who I like rather than lamenting.....
There's no sense in this.

Must everybody be rich?

What is the fate the average man?

Should he rather remain single since the cash doesn't flow his way?

1 Like

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:18am On Feb 18, 2016
[s]
nasha1:

Shame on you ibgos.

[/s]
this is no thread for tribal jingoists like u. We're talking fact here. I'm not even Igbo myself

2 Likes

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by gerarahiamehn(m): 9:20am On Feb 18, 2016
So pple sef no get sense for this Nairaland
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Adaezeagu(f): 11:48am On Feb 18, 2016
nasha1:

Look at dem,idi0ts everywhere,facts my foot. you are the one on this thread showing every signs of bigotry,when u talk fatcs u don't call names or abuse the people,you intelligently discuss dem,but i am not surprised,u all are dumb 2 grasp anything.continue hating useless people
stop crying more than the bereaved oooo. U can still pass your message across without insults. Useful human being stop killing ya sef over wot does not concern. She-goat

1 Like

Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Adaezeagu(f): 12:03pm On Feb 18, 2016
nasha1:

Did u pass ur message without insults?look at her strong face like a shegoat,ugly brat.olodo
u started the insult remember. Go back and check your post. Yes am ugly, am mama love me so. My man worship me too. He's very handsome too grin. Abegi carry your mouth odour comot here
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by Adaezeagu(f): 12:10pm On Feb 18, 2016
nasha1:

it is dumbass u asshole,olodo forming funky.must i be from there 2 tell you lot ignorant mofos dat u if u want people 2 respect ur people respect urself too and stop wailing.u can't have my mate in ur wretched home,u too slow.
see as u dey die.for another pesin Mata Na woo. Since we refuse to respect ourselves what will you do? I don't care if you like Igbos or not. After all you no dey feed them. I gat your mate full house.
Re: Mbaise People And Bride Price by nasha1(f): 12:40pm On Feb 18, 2016
Adaezeagu:
dat is d lest of my worries. grin grin

it still pain am, madam i have ur mate i am here 4 u... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Husband Strips Wife Unclad , Beats Her Almost To Death For Cheating / Who Remembers Belinda Song(1984) By Hardy Harrell? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.