Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,139 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Caption This Photo. (quite Hilarious Photo). - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Photo. (quite Hilarious Photo). (3312 Views)

Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) / Man Asks Lady To Send Her Semi-nude Photo. What He Got Is Quite Hilarious! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Caption This Photo. (quite Hilarious Photo). by chigoizie7(m): 10:15pm On Feb 12, 2016
sainty2k3:
hilarious. smiley make people the watch well o . and develop good voice recognition skills. lol

Are u kidding? I was with my cousin one day when her phone rang, her bf I guess, see as dis girl wey de talk like man change voice oh, and I found out that she uses d changed voice when she is with the guy for real, na that time I know say God no fit redeem women from their "FAKE" nature ever again
Re: Caption This Photo. (quite Hilarious Photo). by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 13, 2016
amtaken:
Ok.
sorry for ur self angry
Re: Caption This Photo. (quite Hilarious Photo). by SenatorJames(m): 2:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
Just that by her behaviour and historical background i shall know her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Cuts Off His Own Joystick In Sokoto / Heart Of Men Is Full Of Evil! / Drop Your Name And Age And I Will Shock You With Love Prophecy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.