Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) (73988 Views)

I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) / Ikirun-Osun Bank Robbery: Police Arrest 4 Suspects (Photos) / Armed Robbery Going On In Ikirun, Osun Days After Bloody Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by koxi: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
Gross!!!!!!!
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nayok(m): 10:54am On Feb 13, 2016
callJesu:
Even in ikirun, I can't believe it, may God deliver our country Nigeria
man, it us real , I was there yesterday coming from my home town (ila-orangun) down to Ejigbo.

We were stopped for almost an hour when the battle was going on between the force and the robbers.

The robbers didn't succeed though the casualties is more than these.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by wandex08: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2016
PeinDanzo:
Buhari is bad luck
you need to be delivered. serious deliverance.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Hollarbeece(f): 11:10am On Feb 13, 2016
greatbrian:

Rip ke? Ntin justifies terrorism my brother. U know d number of clowns d bastard wud hv killed now z karmas betday. Anyway I wish they r real armed robbers sha. Coz Nigerian police can't be trusted. God bless Nigerian army. God bless Nigerian defence academy. God bless Nigeria military school zaria
read d last sentence very well, I said RIP to d innocent souls not to d dead robbers.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by mentbrown355(m): 11:12am On Feb 13, 2016
So help me God
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by TheDauraMallam: 12:13pm On Feb 13, 2016
Get rich or die trying.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Dahkogrin007(m): 12:51pm On Feb 13, 2016
Zellie:
These idiots will end up as cadavers... Saw one on thursday and I couldn't help but wonder the kind of life he lived sad
D Robbers bodies are too messed up to be used as cadava for teaching purpose
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 13, 2016
amiskurie:

Is it oke-afo?

This was in the early 70s, can't remember the names anymore.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by kenoz(m): 1:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
cry Jesus Christ
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by aniblue(m): 1:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
Kudos to men of Nigerian Police Force. Despite their #20 or park well, there are up and doing. Nice one.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by Unibenstudents: 2:02pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please check out this
Complaint On Harrasment Of Students By The Dean Of Uniben Faculty Of Law
https://www.nairaland.com/2930628/complaint-harrasment-students-dean-uniben#42873720
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by akigbemaru: 2:05pm On Feb 13, 2016
Ikirun robbery.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by ogundeleai(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2016
If the robbery incident was successful I would have give knock to Nigeria police because they always station their armoured tank just 200m to the first bank in the town.
And this is one of achievement of aregbesola in the area of security because the armor tank was purchased and place strategically accross osun state. Kudos to police for job well done

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by eightsin(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
Get rich or die trying.
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by ziccoit: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
amiskurie:

Kindly tell me more,because that's my hometown.. the last time I visited was 2002 I think.

Ok, since you asked for it, this was what transpired.

The daredevil armed robbers invaded the city of IKIRUN armed with guns and grenades. I was supposed to attend a wedding on Saturday so the need to be on ground on Friday. At exactly 3:45pm the robbers who had undoubtedly been on ground before now started detonating bombs and firing guns. Their first target was a joint, where policemen in charge of banks security always gathered, and the policemen found there were killed. They then waded off the rest of the policemen from getting to the APC parked some meters away from the bank. In fact, they waited until the policemen inside the APC dismounted the vehicle to eat before the all attack started with a group of them stood with the APC to wade off the policemen from getting there

The vigilante and reinforcements pushed away those guarding the APC. The police took control and that was when the game changed for the men of underworld. The vehicle(stole too) they came in was demobilized with the help of APC. They ran out of bullet and entered bank surroundings. That was when they were overpowered by the people and security men.

There are 3 banks in the same area. Those who robbed a more distant Union bank escaped but those that came in with the demobilized vehicle were overpowered. They bombed a vehicle that caught fire and got burnt in the process.

The area was cordoned off this morning. My dear brother, two grenade were detonated by the security men this morning again. They were among the one left behind by the Devils in human skin.

Kudos to the Nigerian police, kudos to the DPO that led the operation , kudos to the vigilante group and the valiants among the good people of IKIRUN.

I was about to get to the bank area when the battled started. I had to abandon my car and ran into a house where I laiddown for an hour the operation lasted. I almost shit in my pants. War is not good. I pity those who are drumming everyday for war.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by amiskurie(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2016
ziccoit:

Ok, since you asked for it, this was what transpired.

The daredevil armed robbers invaded the city of IKIRUN armed with guns and grenades. I was supposed to attend a wedding on Saturday so the need to be on ground on Friday. At exactly 3:45pm the robbers who had undoubtedly been on ground before now started detonating bombs and firing guns. Their first target was a joint, where policemen in charge of banks security always gathered, and the policemen found there were killed. They then waded off the rest of the policemen from getting to the APC parked some meters away from the bank. In fact, they waited until the policemen inside the APC dismounted the vehicle to eat before the all attack started with a group of them stood with the APC to wade off the policemen from getting there

The vigilante and reinforcements pushed away those guarding the APC. The police took control and that was when the game changed for the men of underworld. The vehicle(stole too) they came in was demobilized with the help of APC. They ran out of bullet and entered bank surroundings. That was when they were overpowered by the people and security men.

There are 3 banks in the same area. Those who robbed a more distant Union bank escaped but those that came in with the demobilized vehicle were overpowered. They bombed a vehicle that caught fire and got burnt in the process.

The area was cordoned off this morning. My dear brother, two grenade were detonated by the security men this morning again. They were among the one left behind by the Devils in human skin.

Kudos to the Nigerian police, kudos to the DPO that led the operation , kudos to the vigilante group and the valiants among the good people of IKIRUN.

I was about to get to the bank area when the battled started. I had to abandon my car and ran into a house where I laiddown for an hour the operation lasted. I almost shit in my pants. War is not good. I pity those who are drumming everyday for war.
Thanks for this details.It's really an epic show down.
I got turn on by news from ikirun,but this is not the kind i had always hoped for.

1 Like

Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by tiptap: 9:42pm On Feb 16, 2016
pjamas:
it was a terrible moment when i heard countless noise of dynamite from the back of our house here in ikirun, i initialy didnt take it serious untill i looked through the window to see people running for their lives. Immediately i picked up my phone to call the emergency and thank God for the fast response. It was like watching a movie after the arrival of the police as battle began and seem like it was the end for the people of ikirun, sky bank and first bank were the target as the security operative inside the armoured tank went to have his lunch, the armed robbers came in asap. But thank God for using the police and the vigilantes to Save Us today. It would have gotten worst than this with their bombs. it was a terrible day!

As in you called the police and you got a response.....very impressive. What number did you dial....how did you get the numbers to call
Re: Pics: Ikirun Armed Robbery Scene (18+) by mamawin(f): 9:03am On Feb 22, 2016
Abayor7:

Are Ɣòμ from there too?
Which area?
no, stayed in Iragbiji a bit nd attended orimolade for half a term, 1986. I'm from Oshogbo, anyways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jealous Indian Husband Cuts 'Cheating' Wife's Head Off, Carries It To Police / Photos Of The Exotic Cars Impounded By Customs In Abuja / Beauty Queens Join NGO To Protest Against Rape In Convoy Of Exotic Cars In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.