Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To (2850 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / What Do Ladies Mean When They Say, 'I Need A God-fearing Man'? / Nigerian Guy Calls Out Facebook Celebrity Who Wants To Have Sex With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 7:10am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Since dey r crushing on her dey should stop d bashing nd start telling her how wonderful, charming, enlightened she is, even though she is none of these things
it should even baffle you that most times shegets likes on her threadsgrin...btw hw usmiley
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by myfantasies(f): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
it should even baffle you that most times shegets likes on her threadsgrin...btw hw usmiley
I am fine nd u
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
I am fine nd u
fine too...hope you slept and woke up well??
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by myfantasies(f): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
fine too...hope you slept and woke up well??
I wish i could say yes
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
I wish i could say yes
why, come on, talk to me i care, u knw that cry
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by myfantasies(f): 10:19am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
Had a stressful week
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by vault(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2016
wants to ask 4 the price of fufu in your area
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by vault(m): 10:39am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:

dude.... why would you be caring 4 my lady undecided
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2016
vault:

dude.... why would you be caring 4 my lady undecided
lol, swerve jorgrin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 10:47am On Feb 13, 2016
myfantasies:
Had a stressful week
oh so sorry, thought as much...ok, here's the weekend, you can always burn off some calories...distance, if not, woulda come take you out for a movie or somethingwink
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by vault(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
lol, swerve jorgrin
you just struck a nerve..... prepared to get pulled by a trunk grin
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
vault:

no need to compete with you...she's stucked cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 5:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
vault:

no need to compete with you...she's stucked already cool
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by vault(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2016
firstking01:
no need to compete with you...she's stucked already cool

aii
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by mamagee3(f): 4:40am On Feb 15, 2016
firstking01:
to fvck you naw, what else undecided
Is it possible he's trying to use me for se.x?
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by firstking01(m): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
mamagee3:

very much possible.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by dani3(m): 11:38am On Feb 15, 2016
mamagee3:

no he is trying to use u for ritual
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by mamagee3(f): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
dani3:

no he is trying to use u for ritual
He said he wants to marry me and be friends.
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by dani3(m): 5:36pm On Feb 15, 2016
mamagee3:

He said he wants to marry me and be friends.
then go and collect the engagement ring. Mitchewww cheesy
Re: What Does It Mean When A Guy Calls You And Asks For You To Come To His House To by mamagee3(f): 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2016
dani3:

then go and collect the engagement ring. Mitchewww cheesy
But I think he has a daughter in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG - Wife Cuts Off Her Husband’s Penis With Scissors For Cheating - Photos / Will You Believe If I Tell You..........? / Photos: Woman Share Her Nud Pic Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.