Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,086 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! (7409 Views)

What Buhari Discussed With Adeosun, Udo Udoma And Emefiele / Okorocha, Obiano And Emefiele At NEC Meeting (Photo) / Between Kemi Adeosun And Peter Obi On The Platform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by OkutaNla: 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naija9090:

You are not getting my point...let me say this in CAPS...MR. EMEFIELE AND KEMI ADEOSUN ARE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE THERE...SIMPLE!

And I put it to YOU that you are NOT QUALIFIED to adjudge them as unqualified. You are a mere arm-chair critic with no credibility whatsoever. Beyond this handle on this forum, who are you? Who knows you? What have you achieved professionally to qualify you to appraise their qualification? I bet that your type will do anything to defend your recommended replacements after others start calling for their heads a few months into their own tenure. Go to sleep bro.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by odogwu125: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
StOla:

You continue to regurgitate your mantra on better south or terrible south.

Must you always try to compare with the SouthWest?

How many economic refugees from the SouthEast are daily feeding off economic asylum in the SouthWest?

You did not fall for the change mantra but rather insisted that the corruption and criminality of an administration that has daily been revealed as the epitome of ineffectual buffoonery be allowed to continue with its uselessness.
Lol. SW indeed. U tink we will allow u Osunize or Ibadanize Nomansland?

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2016
[size=20pt]
A - Alliance of
P - Perpetual
C - Cluelessness[/size]

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by MayorofLagos(m): 11:30pm On Feb 12, 2016
Naija9090:
I'm calling for the immediate removal of Minister of Finance Ms. Kemi Adeosun and replace her with Kalu Idika Kalu or worst case with Charles Soludo. Immediate resignation of Mr. Godwin Emefiele and replace him with veteran world renowned economist, former Director-General at the West Africa Monetary Institute, IMF& UN lead consultant, former Professor of economics at UH, former director of Research and Statistics at CBN, and current Deputy Governor of CBN Dr. Joseph Okwu Nnanna. Dr. Nnanna worked with Dr. Paul Oguma in the early 90s to stabilize the Naira. He should be given the freedom and free will to put his expertise to work and get us out of this mess. The days of career bankers like Emefiele, Sanusi heading our Apex bank are over. We need career economists ...that's their job. Dr. Nnanna has been dubbed the Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke of Nigeria.

Dr. Joe Okwu Nnanna with former Economics adviser to Obasanjo Dr. Magnus Kpakor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsH5hIuVnT4

Nigeria is going through a rebirth. In the process treading carefully to avoid pitfalls of past mistakes and making cautious forward progress in new area of unknowns.

One of our past errors is giving position of authority and leadership to Ibos. Time after time it has been proven, through historical and performance records, that Ibo lacks self-reflection, self guidance and respect for legacy when given public trust. This laxity is cultural and does not discriminate on the social status of a candidate, so that a highly acclaimed individual in a professional or academic field is as much a carrier of this malady in his consciousness as is the truck pusher in Idunmota or the porter in Apapa Harbour.

In government appointments it can therefore be expected that a position of authority will come to ruin under leadership of Ibo. We cannot totally exclude them from governance, but it is imperative that they are tutored on how to lead and exercise power and authority. For that reason Ibo in government appointment, particularly one in which importance is attached to ego and drive, should be put under supervision of a superior intelligence in administrative and leadership qualities, like a Yoruba or Hausa, so that the even handed guide can act as voice of wisdom and reasoning to correct his subordinate Ibo on how to self preserve and succeed.

Mod, you can go ahead and ban me now. I violated rule#2.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by dechriscool(m): 11:36pm On Feb 12, 2016
Someone is calling for the heads of Emiefele and kemi Adeosun.When there is a misplaced priority.Who does this rubbish by giving head of national economy council to Prof.osibanjp who has no iota of knowledge about economy.The decisions taking by Cbn are widely deliberated upon by the economy council before being implemented.CBN is just an advisory body.
For those blaming the price of oil in the market as the brain behind the drop in naira.Sorry to disappoint u,the cause lies solely on the economy policies of the present administration.Ranging from forex restriction,stopped of deposit of dollar into domiciliary account and other regid policies.The band wagon effect is hitting hard on dollar.
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by obasiken: 11:57pm On Feb 12, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Nigeria is going through a rebirth. In the process treading carefully to avoid pitfalls of past mistakes and making cautious forward progress in new area of unknowns.

One of our past errors is giving position of authority and leadership to Ibos. Time after time it has been proven, through historical and performance records, that Ibo lacks self-reflection, self guidance and respect for legacy when given public trust. This laxity is cultural and does not discriminate on the social status of a candidate, so that a highly acclaimed individual in a professional or academic field is as much a carrier of this malady in his consciousness as is the truck pusher in Idunmota or the porter in Apapa Harbour.

In government appointments it can therefore be expected that a position of authority will come to ruin under leadership of Ibo. We cannot totally exclude them from governance, but it is imperative that they are tutored on how to lead and exercise power and authority. For that reason Ibo in government appointment, particularly one in which importance is attached to ego and drive, should be put under supervision of a superior intelligence in administrative and leadership qualities, like a Yoruba or Hausa, so that the even handed guide can act as voice of wisdom and reasoning to correct his subordinate Ibo on how to self preserve and succeed.

Nepotism and Tribalism can never allow this country to be great. Other countries are achieving great things by coming together with ideas on how to increase their economy and improve standard of living and all you could think of is this.
What about the minorities dont they also have administrative qualities?

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by MayorofLagos(m): 12:07am On Feb 13, 2016
obasiken:

Nepotism and Tribalism can never allow this country to be great. Other countries are achieving great things by coming together with ideas on how to increase their economy and improve standard of living and all you could think of is this.
What about the minorities dont they also have administrative qualities?

We dont have minorities in indigenous Yorubaland. I therefore am not able to relate with your idea of minority or majority. Can you give example?

4 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 13, 2016
If buhari wants let him allow it rise up to 1k to 1dollar........we will all manage d conse......
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Nobody: 12:29am On Feb 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:

We dont have minorities in indigenous Yorubaland. I therefore am not able to relate with your idea of minority or majority. Can you give example?
this dumb Yoruba tribalist, you will die on top of Igbo people mata,you have run mad already

6 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by obasiken: 12:30am On Feb 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:

The thread is about Nigeria and our depreciating currency not yorubaland. Please come out of your box. The world does not revolve around yoruba land. Tribe does not determine a good administrator. Please read the op's article.

End of discussion

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by MayorofLagos(m): 12:34am On Feb 13, 2016
obasiken:

The thread is about Nigeria and our depreciating currency not yorubaland. Please come out of your box. The world does not revolve around yoruba land. Tribe does not determine a good administrator. Please read the op's article.

End of discussion

Yorubaland is synonymous with Nigerian economy.

Where have you been?

Tribal record in administration is a valuable yardstick in a transformation as grandeur in what the current administration is embarking on.
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by fallout87: 12:37am On Feb 13, 2016
excellentmomma:
That Emefiele needs to go sharp sharp, let him be prosecuted for all his sleepy eye sharp practices with his fellow bankers, bank executhieves

All Emefiele is doing is executing the plan of Buhari. That is the job of CBN governor.

It won't matter if you change him, the result will be the same until Buhari changes or he is removed.
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Naija9090: 1:01am On Feb 13, 2016
fallout87:

All Emefiele is doing is executing the plan of Buhari. That is the job of CBN governor.

It won't matter if you change him, the result will be the same until Buhari changes or he is removed.

Great point. Technically, Buhari is responsible largely for this because he wouldn't want to appoint someone who is qualified who wouldn't take orders from him.

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Brilliance9000: 1:04am On Feb 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:

When I tell people yoruba are responsible for the destruction of Nigeria, they think I 'm being hyperbolic. This fellow just confirmed it. Yoruba are bastardly tribalistic..it runs deep in their blood and DNA.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by naijaking1: 1:09am On Feb 13, 2016
Ikengawo:
lol at getting rid of Emefiele

HOW ABOUT GETTING RID OF BUHARI?!

you put the country in the hands of someone that didn't go to school. Someone who you are better trained to understand currency than and you're surprised that Nigeria is the only oil economy that hasn't slowed down it's currency collapse?

Thanks.
Removing minor actors in this mess will be window dressing.
Having basic WAEC has its advantages, otherwise there is no way Buhari would have understood that he can't make one dollar= one nara

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by pharmagba: 3:16am On Feb 13, 2016
Naija9090:
I'm calling for the immediate removal of Minister of Finance Ms. Kemi Adeosun and replace her with Kalu Idika Kalu or worst case with Charles Soludo. Immediate resignation of Mr. Godwin Emefiele and replace him with veteran world renowned economist, former Director-General at the West Africa Monetary Institute, IMF& UN lead consultant, former Professor of economics at UH, former director of Research and Statistics at CBN, and current Deputy Governor of CBN Dr. Joseph Okwu Nnanna. Dr. Nnanna worked with Dr. Paul Oguma in the early 90s to stabilize the Naira. He should be given the freedom and free will to put his expertise to work and get us out of this mess. The days of career bankers like Emefiele, Sanusi heading our Apex bank are over. We need career economists ...that's their job. Dr. Nnanna has been dubbed the Alan Greenspan and Ben Bernanke of Nigeria.

Dr. Joe Okwu Nnanna with former Economics adviser to Obasanjo Dr. Magnus Kpakor
https://www.youtube.com/watchv=WsH5hIuVnT4

Nonsense! Removal is the only thing you can come up with. No economic strategy and suggestions? My brother go and sit down.
The fall in Naira shows our trade (both import and export) is at its lowest.
Nigeria has just got to start producing and exporting things that can give us hard currency

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Naija9090: 3:24am On Feb 13, 2016
pharmagba:

Nonsense! Removal is the only thing you can come up with. No economic strategy and suggestions? My brother go and sit down.
The fall in Naira shows our trade (both import and export) is at its lowest.
Nigeria has just got to start producing and exporting things that can give us hard currency

I don't debate with people who lack ability to reason critically let alone comprehend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by tomioro(m): 4:28am On Feb 13, 2016
How on earth did you expect Naira to compete with dollars after the serious looting of our external reserve by the previous administration? Nobody can perform any magic presently with our economy. Please let Buhari and Adeosun be.

3 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by sultaan(m): 5:32am On Feb 13, 2016
With the kind of response some have posted here Nigeria deserves nothing less than its going through now, it can be said that God has been extremely merciful.

A sample of the mind set here is the same as in government and the actions taken with those mindsets leads to this situation.

Example last administration declaring war on Nigerians abroad and subsequent withdrawal from economic activities in the country.

Let me explain the above statement.

If oil price has fallen and the biggest foreign exchange earner FG selling oil barely has enough to operate it falls on the oil companies(second largest as partner to FG) to sell dollars for salary payment and other expenditures. Others like mining and farmers who export can sell their dollars too for operational purpose but will rather reinvest in equipments for production.

The last source of dollars is the millions of Nigerians abroad sending their earnings home for savings or business/building project those account for most of the dollars sold on the street the bank transactions are perception of the economy based on the FG earnings If every Nigerian can buy dollar from FG at the banks we would have known the true value of the dollar a long time ago we know the racket going on at the bidding and the black market is the reflection of demand and supply.

Nigerians abroad send a lot of money home through western union, or ship items(mostly cars) to sell and raise money for whatever project they are doing They stopped shipping cars because of duty hike, and western union because of rate discrepancy 197 vs 300.

If you need dollars to buy, FG has closed shops, oil co sells enough for payroll and expenses I as a Nigerian abroad is only given the option to travel with the cash on hand(discouraged from importing/shipping) if I carry $9,999 cash I exchange it in the black market to buy land/building materials(imported) and deposit the rest.

My money in the bank I have been saving since 1:130 just got devalued by 100% the land bought in that period is about to fall in value, the house built for N20m might hit the market for half price when cash crunch hits.I just lost half my value in liquid cash sense tells me to keep my dollars

The fact is why should I buy a $1500 plane ticket to bring in $9,999 cash when this free fall has not bottomed out.Now as a Nigerian can anyone tell me what is so attractive in Nigeria now that anyone will bring in dollars into the Nigerian economy what is worth my dollars now?

On the flip side a lot of Nigerians with millions sitting in the bank losing value are trying to convert it to dollars to save their wealth they already lost half, their desire to purchase dollars and mine to conserve drives the price up.

If FG keeps selling at 197 and this oil plunge drags longer FG will be broke in 2 years; remember they now have debts to service(remember those words had not been used for a long time until the last govt started borrowing). A lot of countries are in worse shape compared to Nigeria e.g Venezuela(about to default), Greece so its better to take the bitter pills not than deal with the cancer later.

5 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by excellentmomma(f): 6:37am On Feb 13, 2016
fallout87:

But they in Cbn claim Bubu is not influencing their policies.
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by excellentmomma(f): 6:44am On Feb 13, 2016
MayorofLagos:

Slave of bokoharam/almajiri oligarchy spotted. In your mind what you spewed up there can happen?

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by ibisko04: 6:44am On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:
Anyone who believes our currency should be appreciating against the dollar at this present time with the present petroleum industry crises, qualifies as a world renowned moro.n.

Original MorĂ³n. We import nearly everything and export nearly nothing except crude oil.
Now, crude oil is not selling as before. We have not develop another products to fetch us dollars.
Money made from crude oil when it was good business has been fritters by the prodigal children of Nigeria.
How do we do. To spoil is very easy but to repair is always a time consuming tasks.
We will see the goodness of Nigeria very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by godoluwa(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:

As long as the Nigerian economy is still built on the foundation of oil, then we will prosper with oil and perish with oil.

Now we perish with oil, but where were we when oil was prospering?

Some were stealing the wealth and hiding it in sewage tanks for their 4th generation. Some were buying property all over the globe.

If we do not know what to do with our oil wealth, we deserve to suffer.
stop blaming the thieves, buhari also stole N2.8bn in the 80s & then a dollar exchange for 50kobo. additionally, aisha buhari was part of people that shared the money meant for halliburton project. the major problem here is the law of demand & supply. refusal to devalue the naira will surely makes it hit 500naira b4 this month. appointing people to key post due to political affiliation just to reward them is madness. majority people vote with sentiments & thats why we end up with buhari that has no direction about economy

1 Like

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by meccuno: 6:56am On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:

The more reason you should beseech the government across the 3 arms to show no mercy to those who have been found to have corruptly cornered the commonwealth and hid it inside a ground sewage tank.
and how does that improve the Naira? Classic case of #mobMentality
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by 989900: 7:07am On Feb 13, 2016
The current situation (helpless slide/depreciation of the Naira), cannot cease to be a big case for worry for those who truly can grasp the enormity of this catastrophe -- impoverishment! Unfortunately, most of do not realize the magnitude of this malady. If the gov't were to increase PMS pump price to N120/litre tomorrow, or reduce minimum wage from N18,000 to N9,000, we would have taken to the streets -- but that's what just basically or 'technically' (Mr. Lai I see you) happened.

In order to keep this as short as possible (avoid writing a book), especially with our "too long can't read" cousins in mind, I'll express my thoughts in form of questions to the CBN governor or those that can help him answer the following (of course we know fall in oil prices and 'yada, yada, yada'):

1. If demand and supply basically control the exchange rate, why is it that, despite the reduction in foreign expenditure from our Nigerian bank accounts from $3,000 daily to averagely $300/day has had no effect in curbing the 'unabated-downward-spiral' of the Naira?

2. Why is the CBN in bed with commercial banks bleeding the people dry? Why would they get dollars at N199 and charge us at N280-N300 (roughly a profit of N100,000 on every $1,000)?!

3. Why is the FG (PMB) and CBN (Gov.Emefiele) abetting arguably the greatest instigator of excess liquidity (the constant substitution of Naira allocations for dollar denominated revenue).
https://www.nairaland.com/844884/solution-fuel-subsidy-wahala-look

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/much-talk-dollar-certificates/

4. Can the CBN Governor kindly explain to us: how going from paying N2.6 trillion for petroleum products subsidy, to paying nothing, to actually making excess of N16 on every litre of PMS sold/bought has had no positive impact in propping the Naira?

5. If we truly enjoy a bit of better power supply than say 1-2 years back, do we still consume the phantom, "imported 40 million litres of PMS/day"? If not, how has this helped, or not helped the demand and supply brouhaha of the Naira vs Dollar hide and seek?

6. If we truly are tackling corruption head-on, and the customs service is doing a better job (checkmating refined products smuggling across our borders and e.t.c.) than 1-2 years back, do we still consume the phantom, "imported 40 million litres of PMS/day"? If not, how has this helped, or not helped the demand and supply brouhaha of the Naira vs Dollar hide and seek?

7. If truly our refineries are working to the recently publicized capacity, do we still consume the phantom, "imported 40 million litres of PMS/day"? If not, how has this helped, or not helped the demand and supply brouhaha of the Naira vs Dollar hide and seek?

8. If the BDCs are being 'dealt with', what alternative positive measures have you Mr. Governor put in place . . .?

9. If you Mr. Governor are no longer getting orders from the present C-in-C to disburse them dollars to them Dasukis, and with the implementation of proper accounting of remittances from NNPC and others, why is it not helping the Naira?

10. Lastly, why would you preach 'agric', but say 'agric' does not need power supply to practice? Duh

https://www.nairaland.com/2914056/naira-10-questions-gov-emefiele
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by 989900: 7:09am On Feb 13, 2016
godoluwa:
[s]stop blaming the thieves, buhari also stole N2.8bn in the 80s & then a dollar exchange for 50kobo. additionally, aisha buhari was part of people that shared the money meant for halliburton project. the major problem here is the law of demand & supply. refusal to devalue the naira will surely makes it hit 500naira b4 this month. appointing people to key post due to political affiliation just to reward them is madness. majority people vote with sentiments & thats why we end up with buhari that has no direction about economy[/s]
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by hamilton62(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2016
StOla:

The more reason you should beseech the government across the 3 arms to show no mercy to those who have been found to have corruptly cornered the commonwealth and hid it inside a ground sewage tank.
Witch-hunting which is your so called corruption war and the economy which should be the premier in the scale of priority of the government? I can never take this administration serious because their ministers and others were PDP and are rogues like the others, Charity begins at home and a true leader lives by example...He who calls for equity must come with open hand... I dislike corruption but most of us here are not gullible...
Is this government thinking at all? Blocking the loose ends it good so that it won't sabotage the economy further when the attention is on it but not this witch-hunting now... People are hungry and very soon you'll see their reactions.
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by mycar: 7:20am On Feb 13, 2016
The fact is that Buhari said that if he can tackle corruption every other things will fall in place, since PDP were that corrupt that all monies made were going into people's pocket, where are the monies been made now?
Change my foot!
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 13, 2016
End time ...

End time ministry here again for season 3.... Ahia ga Na azuuuuu whether Oga bubu like it or not..

My shawty asked me what I will give her for d so called end time celebration coming up tomorrow. Here was my answer to her...

From 6am - 12 noon,I will b at d football training ground.
From 1pm - 3pm ,I will be playing my TV game.
4pm - 9pm.. I will b at d viewing centre.

And she was like,"does it mean you love soccer more than me" I replied "yes,I can even use you as a collateral to get liltle pepper I can use to stake some end time games for d weekend"

Pls,am I so wicked

Kamnukwa Na echi aburo akwukwo..

D only thing coming to my mind now is how to hit an end time 30k this weekend at bet9ja ....

Bet9ja is now a youth empowerment programme for mostly graduates like me without jobs.

Thats where our osusu comes from n devil will gv a BJ to whosoever tries closing down bet houses in Nigeria.

Pls don't quote me if Ur below 20yrs or if Ur a lady to avoid mpiawa azuu.... Biko jukwa aseeee...
Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by 989900: 7:22am On Feb 13, 2016
Tunde (2006): Works with a commercial bank, earns N400,000/month ($3,000).

Tunde (2016): Works with same commercial bank with additional 10 years experience, earns N550,000 ($1,700).

John (2006): works with a courier firm in the US, earns $3,000/month (N400,000).

John (2016): works with same courier firm in the US, with additional 10 years experience, earns $4,000 (N1,300,000).

Don't be Tunde.

Another massive brain drain looming!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dollar Hits 335 Naira. Remove Kemi Adeosun And Emefiele Now...replace With! by Psylas(m): 7:27am On Feb 13, 2016
shizzy7:
Why is nobody talking about pounds sterling... bbbThat's what matters to me and I dey fear to hear the price...
Is Emefiele even thinking at all with all these stupid policies...
I will curse all of them..
that means if you hear the Ukrainian currency you go faint

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Updates on Govnorship/state House Results From Akwa Ibom / Simon Achuba Sues Kogi House Of Assembly Over Impeachment Plan / Igbo People Have No Empire And No Heros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.