Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters (3237 Views)

Man Wears All His Clothes At The Airport To Avoid British Airways Luggage Fees / I'm Not A Racist, It Was A Joke. British Airways Stewardess Responds(Photos) / Rich Global Travels Are Fraudsters, Pls Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:27am On Feb 13, 2016
Dear NL's, I stumbles unto these tweets this morning and decided to share.

Please, carefully read the tweets to open your eyes..
We are worth almost nothing internationally Now.

The pain is just starting..
British Airways is one out of many that is yet to declare their stand on us soon.

After all the effort she made to book through an agent, the agent told her that Abuja is high risk for fraud, and the British Airways confirms and affirms that position.. .finally she was complete turned down..

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by INTROVERT(f): 5:30am On Feb 13, 2016
No ARIK, must she fly BA. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Khd95(m): 5:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Kaaai nigerians done suffer,we r currently goin thru alot both home nd abroadsad

is buhari truely d messiah,abi which kain calamity dey befall my dear country nd country men so

#wearenigeriansnotcriminalssmileysmiley

we shall be gr8 againgrin

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Mologi(m): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Nigeria saw it coming now.....
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by madridguy(m): 5:34am On Feb 13, 2016
Sango fire BA for stylishly calling us fraudster. Na their fault, NO, if we have our own functioning National carrier will any useless people be insulting us all the time. May God punish the terrorist country.

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:40am On Feb 13, 2016
INTROVERT:
No ARIK, must she fly BA. grin

She has learnt her lessons, unfortunately in a hard way..

When you are told you are a fraud to you face by a white man..

Colonialism and slavery they subjected Africa is not fraud..

The mess done to our heads are still there that was why we killed all our shrines and have continue to shout Jesus till this day.. When we close our eyes in prayer, we imagine a white man as God, before submitting our prayers to that imaginary white man.. Shame!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by White007(m): 5:44am On Feb 13, 2016
undecided
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 5:48am On Feb 13, 2016
madridguy:
Sango fire BA for stylishly calling us fraudster. Na their fault, NO, if we have our own functioning National carrier will any useless people be insulting us all the time. May God punish the terrorist country.

Their is no stylishly here, it's obvious.. .she has made so many attempts, but was turned down, via email, phone calls and lastly she was complaining on tweeter and to her greatest surprise BA confirmed what she has been hearing from all them.
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Foxflames: 5:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Happened to me before. Wanted to take BA flight from London to Nigeria. No amount of explanation made them change their mind. Had to take 3hrs journey to their London office to pay using my Uk registered debit card.This whole country Nigeria is a mess. If you travel outside Nigeria, u will see that Nigeria is a joke. We are suffering in the hands of a few people. Non Nigerians ask me what Nigeria is famous for other than Boko Haram and I struggle for words

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Ralphlauren(m): 5:56am On Feb 13, 2016
I find this very strange.

I have always booked BA online with absolutely no issues.

I recently made a multi-trip booking (including a brief stop in Lagos) and I had absolutely no issues.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by cheruv: 5:59am On Feb 13, 2016
Very soon,Nigeria would be branded a terrorist country...courtesy of our dullarddinho in chief undecided
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by ebiboy2(m): 6:07am On Feb 13, 2016
i'm not even a nigerian. what's my headache?
get your free ebook on how to make money. check out my signature
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by luckynzo(m): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Why are they doing business in Nigeria? They should pack all their planes and so back to London so they won't be defrauded.
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by BenBruce4Presdt(f): 6:08am On Feb 13, 2016
Ralphlauren:
I find this very strange.

I have always booked BA online with absolutely no issues.

I recently made a multi-trip booking (including a brief stop in Lagos) and I had absolutely no issues.

Please confirm to me if you have done that recently, after the song composed by our own BUBU became a hit.. Don't ask me what song!

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by WATCHOVER(m): 6:31am On Feb 13, 2016
I blame Nigerians number one man for using his own mouth to spoil his people to the International world.
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by johnmartus(m): 6:32am On Feb 13, 2016
madridguy:
mallam hope you know what you are saying? God punish the terrorist country is like you are refered to nigeria you forget boko-haram? and besides you thaught you have completely free from hardship of british colonizer?
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by nasoeb: 6:39am On Feb 13, 2016
The chief in charge, prof of terrorism, faculty of boko haram, dept of north Nigeria, thought them that which is the result of the research he conducted. that northern president wey look mickey mouse is simply taking out his anger on the entire country as a payback of all " Frustration and The Heartache" he had during all the time (3 electionery period) her citizens didn't him.
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by madridguy(m): 6:55am On Feb 13, 2016
What is your tweeter senator doing about this ?

BenBruce4Presdt:

Their is no stylishly here, it's obvious.. .she has made so many attempts, but was turned down, via email, phone calls and lastly she was complaining on tweeter and to her greatest surprise BA confirmed what she has been hearing from all them.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by madridguy(m): 6:59am On Feb 13, 2016
My comment is not for you those who will understand me will understand.

johnmartus:
mallam hope you know what you are saying? God punish the terrorist country is like you are refered to nigeria you forget boko-haram? and besides you thaught you have completely free from hardship of british colonizer?
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by payosehtor(m): 7:17am On Feb 13, 2016
cheruv:
Very soon,Nigeria would be branded a terrorist country...courtesy of our dullarddinho in chief undecided
My friend, pmb is'nt aur problem, u can only hates him to hell. lets change aur ways.'' Stealing is not constitution nation''

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by payosehtor(m): 7:18am On Feb 13, 2016
cheruv:
My friend, pmb is'nt aur problem, u can only hates him to hell. lets change aur ways.'' Stealing is not corruption nation''

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2016
It's a business decision, there are other airlines that flies that route, take your money elsewhere and stop whinging already.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by ifyalways(f): 7:29am On Feb 13, 2016
Do we really blame BA? Honestly?

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Sunnymatey(m): 7:29am On Feb 13, 2016
The demarketing nigeria agenda of APC is yielding result. They is no country in the world today that is devoid of crime, its just that we nigerians lack good leaders.

1 Like

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by espn(m): 7:33am On Feb 13, 2016
BenBruce4Presdt:
Dear NL's, I stumbles unto these tweets this morning and decided to share.

Please, carefully read the tweets to open your eyes..
We are worth almost nothing internationally Now.

The pain is just starting..
British Airways is one out of many that is yet to declare their stand on us soon.

After all the effort she made to book through an agent, the agent told her that Abuja is high risk for fraud, and the British Airways confirms and affirms that position.. .finally she was complete turned down..
NOW?? So can you define your NOW?
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by peacengine(m): 7:40am On Feb 13, 2016
cheruv:

Truth
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Burger01(m): 7:49am On Feb 13, 2016
Na by force to fly BA

Sister, forget agent. Get online and book Delta Airline, Arik, Emirate....(even Sosoliso cheesy). Less worries for you sister smiley

2 Likes

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by tonychristopher: 8:29am On Feb 13, 2016
But why are you people complaining ..your man bubu confirmed it and British airways endorsed it.

Get used to it
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by rusher14: 8:53am On Feb 13, 2016
[b]Why the hypocrisy and self denial?

Why the weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth?

Almost all foreign airlines do the same to Nigerian passport holders.

KLM would usually only accept payment for a ticket to Lagos at the terminal in London, even as a frequent flyer, and this has been the case for years.

Go to Istanbul and see if your passport would not be scanned for future reference.

In Paris, the guys use a magnifying glass to double check the visas on a Nigerian passport.

This is not new. Has always been the case, and the idea is to reduce it by addressing it as individuals.

Collectively, we must eschew corruption and and stop backing, quite openly people, with corruption charges against them.

One of the reasons we have such terrible reputation is that we don’t even see the crimes some of our compatriots commit as evil and unnatural.

Lastly, from the text of the President's interview with the telegraph please see -

"Some Nigerians claim is that life is too difficult back home, but then again some Nigerians have also made it difficult for Europeans and Americans to accept them because of the number of Nigerians in different prisons all over the world accused of drug trafficking or human trafficking. I don't think Nigerians have anybody to blame. They can remain at home. Their services are required to rebuild the country. If their countrymen misbehaved, the best thing for them is to stay at home and encourage the credibility of the nation."

[/b]

4 Likes

Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by johnmartus(m): 8:53am On Feb 13, 2016
madridguy:
My comment is not for you those who will understand me will understand.

okay sir
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by moneybag100: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2016
I was talking to a girl on facebook, white girl precisely, she was so much interested in me( think she like a black guy) but when she asked which country I am from, I told her Nigeria, 2 seconds she blocked me...I couldn't even blame her I was just laughing saying in my mind, my brothers don visited this woman.
Re: British Airways Blast Nigeria: Said Nigerians Are Fraudsters by Lexusgs430: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2016
British Airways and Virgin Atlantic requires personal attendance to make payment, for flights to Nigeria or also purchasing flight from the UK, for a Nigerian departure.
They have been hit bad in the past, and have both simply adopted a blanket policy on payments from Nigerians, to Nigeria or out of Nigeria!!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Travelling From Nigeria To UK. / Extreme: Would You Pay N50,000 To See This Tourist Attraction(Photos) / Wike Is Tirelessly Working- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.