Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. (2506 Views)

The Police Officer Who Survived The Robbery At Zenith Bank Owerri Pictured / Employee Organised The Robbery, Rape & Murder Of His Mistress & Master In Ilorin / I Was At The Robbery Scene To Patronize Prostitutes: Suspect Confess(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Ajibam: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2016

Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Ajibam: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2016
More..

Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by majamajic(m): 9:46am On Feb 13, 2016
hmmm
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:10am On Feb 13, 2016
He that lives by the gun will surely die by the gun whether you repent or not. Ask Saul in the Bible
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 13, 2016
I believe explosives was used in killing these criminals. Why else would their clothes and bones be torn to pieces?
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Ismahill(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2016
I gat no joy 4 oleh!!!!!!!!
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by EfemenaXY: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
I believe explosives was used in killing these criminals. Why else would their clothes and bones be torn to pieces?

shocked shocked shocked

Oh Jesus!

What am I doing on this thread?? embarassed
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Nobody: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

shocked shocked shocked

Oh Jesus!

What am I doing on this thread?? embarassed
efe, it's nice to see you after all these while. Back to the topic, I love seeing criminals burn. cheesy
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by EfemenaXY: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2016
lofty900:
efe, it's nice to see you after all these while. Back to the topic, I love seeing criminals burn. cheesy

Such a waste of young lives. sad
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2016
EfemenaXY:

Such a waste of young lives. sad
lol, you mean useless lives?
Re: More Photos From The Robbery That Took Place In Ikirun Yesterday. by edwife(f): 12:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
What baffles me is that Nigerians have no atom of human value whatsoever. How can they comfortably stand there and breath like it's a meat market? embarassed undecided

Seeing that on my screen will hunt me for a while and i am pretty sure kids were around too.We are raising a vicious group of humans in that country, no human sympathy.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Unable To Pay N400k Loan She Invested In MMM Kills Herself. / Lagos NURTW To Inaugurate Drug Dealer As Chairman / Serial Killers Reveal 3 [Richard Ramirez] {The Demon Night Stalker }}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.