Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (22100 Views)

When / How Do We Receive The Holy Spirit? / Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? / Why Do We Receive Only Body Of Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by MrPresident1: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ezekiel 43:7
7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

KingEbukasBlog:
Mr President1

The presence of God is heaven. God has promised that He will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. They will no defile the place as they previously did with their useless idolatries.

This is a prophecy for the future, yet unfulfilled. He will dwell in our midst, and we will become heaven. Heaven is the place where God dwells.

Just as the LORD made houses for the Egyptian midwives who would not kill the babies of the Israelites, so would God give mansions to the worthy elect who are redeemed into His Kingdom, here on this earth.

Remember, the presence of God is heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Ezekiel 43:7
7 And he said unto me, Son of man, the place of my throne, and the place of the soles of my feet, where I will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel for ever, and my holy name, shall the house of Israel no more defile, neither they, nor their kings, by their whoredom, nor by the carcases of their kings in their high places.

The presence of God is heaven. God has promised that He will dwell in the midst of the children of Israel forever. They will no defile the place as they previously did with their useless idolatries.

This is a prophecy for the future, yet unfulfilled. He will dwell in our midst, and we will become heaven. Heaven is the place where God dwell.

Just as the LORD made houses for the Egyptian midwives who would not kill the babies of the Israelites, so would God give mansions to the worthy elect who are redeemed into His Kingdom, here on this earth.

Remember, the presence of God is heaven.

I agree with this . But the argument is on the 'mysterious disappearances'. During rapture , there is a taking away of the saints into God's abode so that He will judge the unbelievers and sinners with the plagues according to Revelations .

And after rapture , comes the Great Tribulation . The people left on earth will face the eschatological Anti-Christ - this is the entity which according to the scriptures will inveigle people to worship Him and receive his mark '666' which will be on their forehead or hand , without which no one can buy or sell .

The portion of the bible was pellucid about how these events will take place . There's s no symbolism , clearly literal .
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by jonbellion(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
jonbellion
yo
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2016
jonbellion:
yo

Read the OP
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
Don't forget
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukaNaija: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2016
We need to understand the bible more cool
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fine thread
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by sonofthunder: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2018
insightful thread...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

World’s Largest Church Inaugurated In Lagos / Guru Maharaj Ji Calls For Prosecution Of Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandit / Your Easter Message Provocative, CAN Demands Apology From FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.