Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm (22177 Views)

When / How Do We Receive The Holy Spirit? / Pastors/ Mansions In Heaven................?? / Why Do We Receive Only Body Of Christ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 9:26am On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Dalaman , do you know that plaetton , Johydon22 are all closet christians , Here you go ! I dont live with them but I just know .

Were you one of those close to Abraham Lincoln ? Or did he reveal that to you ? grin

You are a clown this guy . Dalaman is a closet Jehovah Witness cool wink wink .

His private letter with other friends shows that he was a skeptic and not the believer he openly claims he was.
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 9:53am On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Stalin of the Soviet Union , Mao of China , Kim of North Korea . Kim of North Korea executes people against his government or feeds them to dogs shocked shocked cry cry. Stalin , Mao and Hitler committed the worst atrocities known to mankind - killing millions of people - and they are atheists .

cheesy

In fact , communists' governments and her people (atheists ) committed lots of atrocities against Christians majorly , the Soviet Union in the 1980s

I have provided historically known facts . So you provide statistics that prove that non Christians are better than Christians

I never claimed that atheist are better than christians, your man winner01 was trying to say that christains are better humans than non christians and I asked him for evidence. Christians rulers have all done what the leader of North Korea is doing. George Bush lied to the world and said God told him to invade Iraq.

Stop being disingenuous , you asked for sizable countries of theist and atheist population , I gave you FOUR atheist countries and I asked you to deduce who commits crimes in their country .

Let me explain it to you :

If there are say 95 blacks and 5 whites in a community and a research found out that 40 percent of the population of the community smokes , which race will likely be identified as being smokers . The whites or the blacks ?

Rational answer : between 35 to 40 blacks in that community are smokers .

Apply the same reasoning pertinently .

Just let me cut the chase, are you saying that christians are morally better than atheist and other human beings?

Were you born in the 1800s to ascertain the claim you made ? No !

There were no christians living in any part of the region called Nigeria till the advent of the whites.

Again , another half baked thought from you . Supposing we agree that people who hear of Jesus get their revelations . How many know that Christianity promotes revelation . There are many people who know Muhammed but did not know angel Gabriel supposedly visited him . So why aint these people getting revelations about Islam since they just know Muhammed

Plus WHY am I not getting the same message or any Christian in the world to move to Islam as the true religion . Why is it ALWAYS the other way round grin. Ogbeni Dalaman gerrahia mehn

Islam does not support any revelation, the final revelation was made to Mohammed and that's all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

I never claimed that atheist are better than christians, your man winner01 was trying to say that christains are better humans than non christians and I asked him for evidence. Christians rulers have all done what the leader of North Korea is doing. George Bush lied to the world and said God told him to invade Iraq.

Here are statements you made :

Until you show me a reasonable statistics that shows that more atheist are committing crimes than christians in those countries i will have to conclude that you do not know what you are talking about. No evidence any where to show that non christians are worse human beings than christians any where

Lmao ... you are a real chameleon ... Ah ah ... I gave you just 4 atheists who have ended the lives of over a 100 MILLION put together. And the delusional megalomaniac , Kim , is also building nuclear and hydrogen bombs and threatening neighbour countries , feeding people to dogs and you need closet atheist Abraham Lincoln to tell you that Atheists dont value human lives ? cheesy grin

George Bush said God told him to invade Iraq ? But why you dey talk like pikin ? People can make outlandish claims just to get away with things .Fake pastors tell women that God told them to sleep with them as part of the deliverance session grin grin

Just let me cut the chase, are you saying that christians are morally better than atheist and other human beings?

Nwanne , when you practice the teachings of Christ and his apostles in the bible it automatically makes you better person than an atheist who believes life was some cosmic mistake and has no moral compass cool . An atheist believes that whatever society accepts as good is good and bad is bad . Assuming killing was accepted as good , an atheist wouldn't mind at all . am I lying ? Evolution which is perceived as scientifically proven agrees with Hitler - survival of the fittest wink

Your moral compass as an atheist was derived from your Christain background ... Dalaman , yes or no ?

If we all should love one another , help the poor , live godly lives devoid of wickedness and atrocities like Jesus commands won't the world be a better place ?

There were no christians living in any part of the region called Nigeria till the advent of the whites.

Again were you born in 1800s ? No smiley

Islam does not support any revelation, the final revelation was made to Mohammed and that's all.

Lmao ... your statement again :

I disagree with most of what you have written simply because christianity is the only religion that promotes revelation among its adherents. Ex christians that convert to Islam do not receive revelations from Allah simply because Islam does not promote it.

You didnt know Muhammed received revelations from Allah that's why you made the above statement . And I just asked my muslim room mate and he said Muslims receive revelations . He is the second muslim , Ive had as a roomie .

Dalaman ... smh .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49am On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

His private letter with other friends shows that he was a skeptic and not the believer he openly claims he was.

There is also a faintly written letter found 20 years after his death that ended with : " Don't pay attention to the lies Dalaman is cooking up with my name , I hereby distance myself from his mendacity and conspicuous wicked motives "

Bro , please respect his words cry
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:13am On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

The vilest human beings are on the same page with your God. Maybe they learned their baby killing from the bible, the bible has God killing babies or threatening to kill babies in many passages.

The chameleon shows another colour . Your circumvention is too weak try to bolster it . But I enjoy dragging you back to your flimsy statement :

Who kills children? Even the vilest of all human beings do not kill babies.

The above was the statement you made and I refuted you so clearly :

Even the vilest of human beings do not kill babies ? The prostitutes that flush kids into toilets are what ? The wicked ones who use babies as rituals are what ? In front page , one beheaded a 3 yr old niece for rituals .

The Story about Herod killing babies only appear in the gospel of Matthew and no where else, it is a fiction the author of the Gospel of Matthew invented to contrive a fulfillment of prophecy by Jesus. Many christain scholars are now saying that the story is an allegory grin

Many christian scholars like Dalaman are now saying it is an allegory

So your God is now in the business of abortion? So it is right for God to kill the children of people because they do not obey him? Why are you talking like this? If such a vile God exist then he needs to be hunted down and killed by humans, luckily he doesn't exist in reality but in people's minds and imaginations.

The same way Humans are hunting down North Korea's Kim right ?

God existing in people's minds and imaginations is your opinion . Life having no creator is a product of an atheist imagination - how about that bro smiley . Cool right ?

And Jesus is not Yahweh but He is Yahweh? What are you talking about? The God of the OT is the same with the God of the new testament. The bible says he never changes, he is the same yesterday, today and for ever.

Amen brother , Amen .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:29am On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

The story of Jesus and the adulterous woman in case you do not know was a later addition by one of the scribes, many bible versions clearly admit that. The story does not exist in many of the early manuscripts. Some bibe translation included but add the caution below:

(The earliest manuscripts and many other ancient witnesses do not have John 7:53—8:11.)

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John%207:53-8:11

"The story of the woman caught in adultery is found in John 7:53—8:11. This section of Scripture, sometimes referred to as the pericope adulterae, has been the center of much controversy over the years. At issue is its authenticity. Did the apostle John write John 7:53—8:11, or is the story of the adulterous woman forgiven by Jesus a later, uninspired insertion into the text?

The Textus Receptus includes John 7:53—8:11, and the majority of Greek texts do. That is the reason the King James Version of the New Testament (based on the Textus Receptus) includes the section as an original part of the Gospel of John. However, more modern translations, such as the NIV and the ESV, include the section but bracket it as not original. This is because the earliest (and many would say the most reliable) Greek manuscripts do not include the story of the woman taken in adultery.

The Greek manuscripts show fairly clear evidence that John 7:53—8:11 was not originally part of John’s Gospel. No church father commented on the section until the twelfth century, and, even then, his comment was that accurate Greek manuscripts did not contain it. Among the manuscripts that do contain the section, either wholly or in part, there are variations of placement. Some manuscripts put the pericope adulterae after John 7:36, others after John 21:25, and some even place it in the Gospel of Luke (after Luke 21:38 or 24:53).

There is internal evidence, too, that John 7:53—8:11 is not original to the text. For one thing, the inclusion of these verses breaks the flow of John’s narrative. Reading from John 7:52 to John 8:12 (skipping the debated section) makes perfect sense. Also, the vocabulary used in the story of the adulterous woman is different from what is found in the rest of the Gospel of John. For example, John never refers to “the scribes” anywhere in his book—except in John 8:3. There are thirteen other words in this short section that are found nowhere else in John’s Gospel.

It certainly seems as if, so somewhere along the way, a scribe added this story of Jesus into John’s Gospel in a place he thought it would fit well"

http://www.gotquestions.org/John-7-53-8-11.html

All scholars agree that the passage was added by a scribe. Jesus never uttered those words. It was just made up by a scribe and added into the bible, a lot of the bible is just made up myth and fiction though. In other parts of the bible Jesus condemned the people for not stoning to death their kids as the law stated.

THe bible we read today consists of the Old and New Testament . The verses you picked and made claims that God is evil are from the same bible that you now claim have the story of the adulterous woman added to it . One bible bro , one love . Whether it was added whenever , no one cares , it says Jesus stopped the stoning of the adulterous woman .

Do you know when the verses of the Old Testament you claim portrays God as evil were added to the bible ? But I countered it gracefully with God himself intervening in defence of an adulterous woman and you now brought this up . Stay classy Dalaman , your are now becoming desperate

Your not-so-clever attempt has been noticed- dont forget that ! wink .

It is the same God that is in the new testament that is also in the OT. According to the bible the God said he remains the same and never changes, it says he is the same yesterday today and for ever. New testament. Old testament, same God that changes not. The barbaric actions of your God in the OT will also continue to embarrass you. If you don;t like the OT tear it off from your bible. Even the Jews of today that have the OT has their holy book do not obey a single word of it. They have thrown all its moral edicts away and moved on.
You can't stone your neighbors because you live in a society whose moral laws have evolved better than those of the people that wrote parts of the bible. You know it is bad as such you will never do it. Even the Jews that practice Judaism and use the OT as their holy word of God do not practice it. They will never do it because they know that it is evil. Even muslims do not stone to death people for adultery on a regular basis. Only the mad ones like ISIS do it, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, etc have don't do it regularly, a moratorium has been placed on it in Iran, ever body knows its evil.

What does an atheist know about evil ? grin . No one used Mosaic laws after Christ came . You know this wink

You really do have time to type lies and display disingenuousness . All these atheists who attended Church twice in a year - Easter and Christmas - when they were Christians though . I was in Deeper Life and I learnt alot . You went there with your eyes taped and your ears blocked right ?

Your God sacrificed and killed himself unto himself so that he can forgive man? What is it with your God and death? He killed people, got tired and killed himself as well. What example of love is this? This is not love but madness. Only a person that has been indoctrinated and systematically made to reason in a certain way will find this reasonable.

Some parents give their lives for their kids and some older siblings give up their education for the younger ones . Maybe you can call those parents stupid and the older siblings insane because you have a poor sense of reasoning .

I have already stated that the bible is a mix bag. It contains verse about love and kindsness, but it also contains verses about hate, cruelty and evil. That is why christians are all over the place using it to justify all their actions from love, to kindness, to hate, to cruelty, to their evil deeds to what have you. The bible is a mix bag, it can be used to justify anything, after all the slave masters that brought christianity to our shores also doubled as missionaries

No christian uses the bible to justify evil cool . Stop talking none sense this guy ! Anytime you are embarrassed with facts you just make up none sense grin . You are big clown
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 11:53am On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

THe bible we read today consists of the Old and New Testament . The verses you picked and made claims that is evil are from the same bible that you now claim have the story of the adulterous woman added to it . One bible bro , one love . Whether it was added whenever , no one cares , it says Jesus stopped the stoning of the adulterous woman .

Do you know when the verses of the Old Testament you claim portrays God as evil were added to the bible ? But I countered it gracefully with God himself intervening in defence of an adulterous woman and you now brought this up . Stay classy Dalaman , your are now becoming desperate

Your not-so-clever attempt has been noticed- dont forget that ! wink .

The point is clear the story as acknowledged by christian scholars including christian apologist websites like

http://www.gotquestions.org/John-7-53-8-11.htmlall agree that Jesus himself never said those words, the story was invented by a scribe somewhere who added it to the gospel of John as he was copying the manuscript for transmission and it later became generally accepted. It matters because the story and the event never happened even by biblical standard, a scribe invented it and slot it inside the bible. Jesus never meet an adulterous woman and said him without sin cast the first stone, someone invented the story that is by biblical standard. All scholars agree to it, read the entry from
http://www.gotquestions.org. it explain it in details.

Some parents give their lives for their kids and some older siblings give up their education for the younger ones . Maybe you can call those parents stupid and the older siblings insane because you have a poor sense of reasoning.

Any parent that is all powerful as you guys describe your God will not have to give up his/her life for their kids. They will just say be and it will be done. Parents are limited in their powers and abilities. If they had the power as you claim your God has they won't do any of what you have stated. If I had the power to do anything, my siblings will attend the best schools without me having to sacrifice anything.

No christian uses the bible to justify evil cool . Stop talking none sense this guy ! Anytime you are embarrassed with facts you just make up none sense grin . You are big clown

I will keep telling you that the slave owners that brought Christianity to your ancestors, used the bible to justify slave trade.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:02pm On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

The point is clear the story as acknowledged by christian scholars including christian apologist websites like

http://www.gotquestions.org/John-7-53-8-11.htmlall agree that Jesus himself never said those words, the story was invented by a scribe somewhere who added it to the gospel of John as he was copying the manuscript for transmission and it later became generally accepted. It matters because the story and the event never happened even by biblical standard, a scribe invented it and slot it inside the bible. Jesus never meet an adulterous woman and said him without sin cast the first stone, someone invented the story that is by biblical standard. All scholars agree to it, read the entry from
http://www.gotquestions.org. it explain it in details.

Jesus never met an adulterous woman ? I thought you said Jesus was a fictional character cheesy grin . And how can there be an invention in a myth You are so confused that you started contradicting your own beliefs . LMAOOOO grin

Why are you obsessed with what or what not that was added to a fictitious book .

The post you made above shows quite clearly that you believe in God but no comfortable with a few things . Its good to see Dalaman .

Like I always say I believe by faith that every event in the bible happened cool . I was not there so I believe by faith - that divine assurance/certainty those events took place
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:09pm On Feb 18, 2016

Any parent that is all powerful as you guys describe your God will not have to give up his/her life for their kids. They will just say be and it will be done. Parents are limited in their powers and abilities. If they had the power as you claim your God has they won't do any of what you have stated. If I had the power to do anything, my siblings will attend the best schools without me having to sacrifice anything.

God has His ways , if you have a problem with him dying on the cross for man then you can pray and ask Him yourself

I will keep telling you that the slave owners that brought Christianity to your ancestors, used the bible to justify slave trade.

Do you have a video to support this claim ? I need a video of slave masters justifying their acts with the bible . The video should contain the location where the action took place too . Discrepancies are not allowed
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 1:36pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Jesus never met an adulterous woman ? I thought you said Jesus was a fictional character cheesy grin . And how can there be an invention in a myth You are so confused that you started contradicting your own beliefs . LMAOOOO grin

Why are you obsessed with what or what not that was added to a fictitious book .

The post you made above shows quite clearly that you believe in God but no comfortable with a few things . Its good to see Dalaman .

Like I always say I believe by faith that every event in the bible happened cool . I was not there so I believe by faith - that divine assurance/certainty those events took place

I said even by biblical standard the event never happened, someone just made it up and inserted it into the bible, some bible translations have clearly admitted it. This is not the only story, some other stories and expressions as well, like the ending of Mark have all been acknowledged to be additions of a scribe, that is why I said even by biblical standards it matter because it never happened, it was made up. That is the fact of the matter. The bible is collection of so many events, some were real, others were embellished and some are outright fiction. I do not believe in any God, how you came to the conclusion that I believe in God is your own ridiculous making. God is a man made idea, I just showed you even from biblical standard how easily it is for stories to be created, the story of Jesus and the adulterous woman was made up, just like most of the stories, but this one was added much later by some scribe that felt he needed to add it to the original story, whether you accept it on faith is not my business, after all accepting something on faith only means you accept it not because it is true but because you only want it to be true because you were indoctrinated in it. Muslims accept n faith that all the stories recorded inside the Koran and some of the hadiths are also true. Believing something on faith means nothing, it just means you want to believe it regardless of the fact or reality of the matter. If you weren't indoctrinated with the Jesus stories since childhood you won't believe them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by abdulwastecx(m): 3:00pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

God has His ways , if you have a problem with him dying on the cross for man then you can pray and ask Him yourself

Why will an omnipotent God kill him self to save his creation and sins he knows they will commit before creating them in the first place. The more you try to justify illogical fallacy the more childish you sound.

Do you have a video to support this claim ? I need a video of slave masters justifying their acts with the bible . The video should contain the location where the action took place too . Discrepancies are not allowed

European use religion to reinforced their believe in the supremacy of their race and subsequent enslavement of Africans.
Why is Jesus portray as a Nordic European instead of the tan people of middle east Asians.
Slavery is still ongoing but it's more with the mind, the more portrayer of white God we worship the more we believe in what they want us to believe in.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by abdulwastecx(m): 3:14pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Seriously ? Australia , North Korea , Netherlands and Sweden are atheistic countries ... right ? And there are crimes in the aforementioned countries ... right ?

According to BBC , Sweden's rape cases are on the spotlight . Sweden is described as the rape capital of the West . Australia , a self-acclaimed atheistic country was also described as the kidnapping capital in the World .

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-19592372

Should we also address the horrendous crimes committed by North Korea's Kim who is a megalomaniac ?

But I'm glad that the Dutch have a clean crime rate smiley

Because you typed none sense and called it a fact does not make it one . Again you are making suppositions outta your hardened mind . Deal with it ,those people's experiences have disproven your weak claims

The joke is on you... You type the highest shot without any atom of proof, you attack others that present tangible things.

There is a relationship between believe in God and poverty, illiteracy, fear of death, Underdevelopment.

Nigeria is one of the most religious country in the world. It is one of the most corrupt, with sky high poverty rate, unemployment and a lot of religious and tribal crises.
Religion thrive on fear of unknown, and these fear are abundant in in poor countries. Fear of death from illness, developed countries have a solution (better health, good environment and improved transportation). fear of poverty, developed countries have a solution to this also ( better economic performance and good social programs).

The more technology and education a society have the more they can solve problems and reduce the importance of sky daddy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:23pm On Feb 18, 2016
abdulwastecx:

The joke is on you... You type the highest shot without any atom of proof, you attack others that present tangible things.

There is a relationship between believe in God and poverty, illiteracy, fear of death, Underdevelopment.

Nigeria is one of the most religious country in the world. It is one of the most corrupt, with sky high poverty rate, unemployment and a lot of religious and tribal crises.
Religion thrive on fear of unknown, and these fear are abundant in in poor countries. Fear of death from illness, developed countries have a solution (better health, good environment and improved transportation). fear of poverty, developed countries have a solution to this also ( better economic performance and good social programs).

The more technology and education a society have the more they can solve problems and reduce the importance of sky daddy.

ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:25pm On Feb 18, 2016
abdulwastecx:

European use religion to reinforced their believe in the supremacy of their race and subsequent enslavement of Africans.
Why is Jesus portray as a Nordic European instead of the tan people of middle east Asians.
Slavery is still ongoing but it's more with the mind, the more portrayer of white God we worship the more we believe in what they want us to believe in.

ohk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 9:15pm On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

Governmental laws indeed, so tell me, who gave those barbaric governmental laws according to the bible that you are so ashamed of? Is it not this same God that you are trying to tell is is the epitome of morality? Kill unbelievers, kill gays, kill your disobedient children, kill those that work on the Sabbath, kill those that have premarital sex, enslave your neighbors, kill those that worship other God, kill babies cos their parents did you wrong, kill this, kill that, violence, anger, madness and everything. The bible says do not mix with unbelievers.
Ashamed of The mosaic law that was given to isrealites and recorded in the bible? What are you? nuts? Im sure if the Bible didnt record the governmental laws of the isrealites, the devil will still plant another evil in your mind. That's what you get when you desperately cling to insanity.
God is Love. And we have a mandate given by God to love our neighbours as ourselves. You cant disprove that. You can only cry yourself to sleep.

dalaman:

Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?2 Corinthians 6:14
Define a yoke. And how it was used for oxen and cattle in the bible days then you will know that yoke and mix are different.
The Bible mentions Unequal yoke. I see you've modified it. Probe that term with the same cunning mind you use in disbelieving your Creator. It will make more sense to you.

dalaman:

Why will a for example thug want to hear that he will burn in fire because he refused to obey some stories? Of course the thug will be angry. You are threatening him with eternal torture which only makes him remember himself. Yes the bible has Jesus which is the same person as God issuing very hateful verdicts all over the place.
Just the same way its is inappropriate to hammer into the ears of a kid that he will fail if he spends all his time in front of video games instead of reading. You fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. It all boils down to accountability. No one wants to be accountable for his actions, that explains your thug. Preach atheism to a thug and watch him jump for joy at having the chance to have his way without being accountable to a greater authority.
Get to work, 10 thugs, prostitutes, scums and rejects will do. It will be a great addition if you can add bandits/robbers to your population sample.

dalaman:

“The glory of Israel will fly away like a bird, for your children will die at birth or perish in the womb or never even be conceived. Even if your children do survive to grow up, I will take them from you. It will be a terrible day when I turn away and leave you alone. I have watched Israel become as beautiful and pleasant as Tyre. But now Israel will bring out her children to be slaughtered.” O LORD, what should I request for your people? I will ask for wombs that don’t give birth and breasts that give no milk. The LORD says, “All their wickedness began at Gilgal; there I began to hate them. I will drive them from my land because of their evil actions. I will love them no more because all their leaders are rebels. The people of Israel are stricken. Their roots are dried up; they will bear no more fruit. And if they give birth, I will slaughter their beloved children.” (Hosea 9:11-16)

Here is Jesus(God) in the bible promising to kill the children of those that disobey him. Who kills children? Even the vilest of all human beings do not kill babies.
1. God gives life, He can take it when it deems fit. Try harder, you dont own sh*t, you will submit all including your life when its time.
2.He dealt with others, you complained. Now He is dealing with Isrealites (You still complain). Seems you will always have a cause to complain so as to constantly prove to your subconscious the inexistence of its Maker.
3. You say the records of the Bible are fake, yet you quote from it. Aren't you senseless?
4. As for babies, say the same for companies that destroy robots because of their faults.
5. God in His infinite mercy has made provisions for all, because He is just. He can take the lives of unconscious babies because He makes them. Death to you is the ultimate, to us its a transition into glory. Babies can come to earth one minute, and go back to Heaven to be with their maker the next minute. Except you have proof of their otherwise destination..

dalaman:

Thrash, the same Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the law of the prophets. He even berated the people for refusing to stone to their their disobedient kids to death as the law states. Loving your God with all your heart and loving your neighbor as you love yourself is what you want others to deduce from the bible, it is not all what the bible teaches, the bible teaches, love, hate,kindness, violence, cruelty and all. It is just a mix bag, that is why christians are all over the place using the bible to justify all of their actions, from love, to hate, to anger, to cruelty, to kindness, to everything. The bible is a mix bag and doesn't have single and universally accepted message or doctrine, all you have is to make do and create what ever it is you want to create for yourself out of the mix messages.
And he also used this famous line The prophets said, But now I say. He refused to stone a woman when people waited to see His reaction and he gave a world trembling comment "Let he who is without sin among you cast the first stone".
Try harder, Our God is love. Your pain, agony and hatred wont change anything. It might change your blood pressure level though.

dalaman:

Jesus was drinking and because he did they people called him a drunk, I didn't say he was a drunk, I stated that clearly, but it is very clear from the verse that he drank and because he drinks the people called him a drunk. If you don;t drink no one will accuse you of drunkenness. According to the verse Jesus himself clearly stated that he drinks.
Your twisting and turning words dont work on me. Im far above that. And you are so sure of the state i met my colleague.

dalaman:

Aren't you the one insisting that believing in Jesus makes people better human beings?
Your conscience is the thing disturbing you. Stop Putting words in my mouth. I made no such assertion. Stop feeling inferior. Man up.

dalaman:

And God's word has made which country better? Name one country that became great by having the bible as it's constitution. When Europe was under the leadership of the church it was so backward that the period was regarded as part of the dark ages.
At a time, you dont believe that the church built europe, Another time, you say the Church led Europe. You will make a good rat. You know how to burrow your way even if it makes you look stupid. Can you give proof that the church led Europe , God does not make countries better, He is more concerned with the salvation of individuals. You on the other hand like many other atheist (both acclaimed and pretenders)are more concerned with this world, gather materials selfishly only to give it up after a short while.
No one gets backward with God, People only go backwards when they are so engaged in wickedness, selfishness, theft, self exaltation and other negatives which God warned against.

dalaman:

Which christian foundation? You can't state it because it does not exist. State the christian principles the which the USA was founded upon or shut up. Is it separation of church and state? is it slavery ? is it arms bearing? Is it freedom of speech, expression and association? Which of these are christian principles?
Ive given proof that the founders were christian. Some of their quotes are clear for all to see. Why not defend your stup!d claims of them being pretenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 9:17pm On Feb 18, 2016
dalaman:

Which moral philosophy has christianity taught me? That I should stone people that have premarital sex to death? Isn't that what you God in the bible teaches? Of course the bible is the word of God, just that the God you are talking about are the men that wrote the bible, barbaric men that believe it is right to stone people to death for premarital sex and also stone their disobedient children to death. The bible is a mythical account of the Jews and the God they imagined and created. In pages after pages it promotes violence. In this passage it calls for the killing of those that worship other Gods.
Yeah, just like Jesus Christ, Our Lord, who taught us how to live and brought us the new convenant stoned people to death and asked us to kill people who worshipped other Gods. You are disturbed and thats why you keep wishing that the Bible was written by mere men.

dalaman:

If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12).
Ive given you your answer severally. That you dont understand means you were never a christian or you were severely brainwashed by your parents as a kid. There is the law of sin and death, there is the law of the spirit of life in Christ..
Im yet to see you protest against the use of prisons and remand homes to deny people their freedom, the use of electrocution, firing squad, injected poison and other severe punishment (even though some have been scrapped) against humans who were acting in their own interest and advantage. People who do not want to conform to a governmental law probably because like you, they think it is an indoctrination passed down through generations by unenlightened founding fathers. People who are cheated because the government selfishly and forcefully wants them to conform to its laws recycled through generations, founded by selfish founders.

dalaman:

if this passage were written in the Koran, people like you will be masturbating all over it and telling us how violent and cruel Allah is. How can a book that tells you to stone people that have premarital sex ever stand against immorality and insanity? What can ever be more insane and immoral than stoning people that engage in premarital sex to death? Are you crazy?
Continue your stupidity when you have proof that Jesus Christ (who came to give life) stoned an adulterous woman to death. Christians are people who strive to be like Christ remember?

dalaman:

Repeating religious mantra aimlessly won't do it, I do not hate any God because non exist, I am only pointing to how ridiculous the idea is and you call it hate? What ever makes you sleep well at night my man, God is not love, the bible does not portray an idea of a God that is love. It portrays a God that go as far as killing the babies of people because they disobey his ridiculous injunctions. Where is the love?
Keep repeating the same thing and expect me to follow in your baseless circles. You do hate God, its why you cant live without trying to make people disbelieve in God. Well, God created you, kill yourself.

dalaman:

The former President of Nigeria is a christian just like you are, you are actually not a better christian than he is. He believes in Jesus, he might do what is wrong, break the rules and what not but it does not stop him from being a christian. GEJ might actually even be a better human being than you, who is here spewing thrash.
See how stup!d you sound. I showed you your stupidity by proving to you that what you do speaks more volume than what you say and all you can come up with is this? undecided
I can see you're stretched.
I didnt claim to be better than anybody, I restate that christians are people who strive to be like Christ, Beat that!!.

dalaman:

Which one is the life of Christ? The bible has Christ(God) acting like a schizophrenic person all over the place. You are not a better christain than most Nigerians so I really do not even know what you are yapping about. I am putting it to you that your life is not different than the life of an avarage Nigerian christian, it is not as if you are living a stellar moral life better than those other christians around you. So I really do not even know what to make of all these empty bluster of yours.
Stop making unintelligent claims because you have no where to run. A christian is someone who strives to reflect the life of Christ. I did not claim to be better that anyone. Stop being stup!d

dalaman:

You are comparing apples and stones, it's so ridiculous and silly. A muslim can say the same thing about you and your false and fake religion which is christianity, because according to muslims your religion is false and fake. You are only a christian because you were born in the religion, if your wereborn into a family hat belongs to another religion, you would have been practicing that religion and that remains the fact.
Yeah a fact because dalaman said so. And you are so sure i was born into christianity, right? Let me bolden my analogy this time maybe by chance you can put those brains to work
If i was born into a poor family, ill strive to become rich. Ill be as confused as you are not to believe in both poverty and riches.

dalaman:

Your God is a man made idea, and the writers of the biblical stories are your God that is why you point to their writings all the time when pointing to God.
keep waving 'em.

dalaman:

Your God does not love the unbelievers, he called for their slaughter in many passages of the bible, he said i many places that unbelievers are not to be associated with, they are to be enslaved or killed. How is your own God better than Allah? The bible is there for every body to read and see how your God treated the unbelievers.
Why is it that when you are shown how stup!d you are on a particular argument, you refuse to accept your stupidity as if its not yours?
You made a case for allah, why not defend your case. Why try to shift the argument unintelligently. undecided
God is love, his commandments to love our neighbours as much as ourselves is sure. Like you, many other confused beings believe God does not exist because there is too much evil in the world. If by chance, God makes a move to cleanse the world of its evil, many of you will still scream foul. What exactly is your stand in this life.
One of the lands conquered, Canaan engaged in consistent moral wickedness. They were brutal, aggressive and engaged in bestiality, incest, and even child sacrifice. Deviant sexual acts were the norm. The Canaanites’ sin was so repellent that God said, “The land vomited out its inhabitants” (Leviticus 18:25). Despite all this God gave the Canaanite people more than sufficient time to repent of their evil ways—over 400 years. But like you, they were willingly disobedient.
If the judgment was racially motivated as you are sreaming. People like Rahab in Jericho, would not find that mercy after repentance (Joshua 2). This singularly proves that God's desire is that the wicked turn from their sin rather than die (Ezekiel 18:31-32, 33:11).
Even Despite the wickedness of these people, (Psalm 87:4-6; Mark 7:25–30) shows that God out of His mercy still made provision for the salvation of these people.

God gives, God takes. Your case will be valid when you can prove to me that you are the creator of your life. Its like being criticized for selling your phone to buy another (not that you are even the creator of your phone). It shows you are wicked, dishonest, babaric and negative. Stup!d right. Yeah, you have the right to do whatsoever with your creation. The Bible is there to see how Jesus commanded us to go into the world and preach the gospel, making disciples of all nations and that is the greatest love and compassion for unbelievers.

dalaman:

Despite all the bible quotes, some of which are ridiculous an and outright fallacy, George Washington , owned many slaves, Abraham Lincoln praised the bible in public but in private those close to him say he didn't believe in it.
Lame, thats what you are. People said stuff and you believe. People wrote the Bible and you say its majorly false.
Im this close to ignoring your stupidity.

dalaman:

Maybe they are following your God's footsteps because your God and encouraged his chosen people to steal in the bible, he murdered people and encouraged his chosen people to murder others, they really acre about your God and are following his foot steps..
Just like you, Hitler and his followers disregarded God. Ive given my proof. Give yours and stop being stup!d.

dalaman:

Demonic mandate? grin grin. I will keep laughing at you as long as you keep talking thrash. You are just talking about fictitious characters and you expect me to take you seriously? What is a demon? Describe one to me in details so that when I encounter it, i will know it exist in reality and not in your fictitious made belief mind.
Sure, after you describe to me how the human mind looks and why many people believe it exists when no body has ever produced its image.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 10:26pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Winner01 , Dalaman knowingly avoided the full verse in 16 and overlooked 17 that justified God's actions . This guy has an ulterior motive - presenting God as some monster

Its obvious. He seems to be desperately convincing himself. Poor dude, I wonder what he's going through.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 10:42pm On Feb 18, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

ok
Best reply for shmucks grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 12:00am On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
Yeah, just like Jesus Christ, Our Lord, who taught us how to live and brought us the new convenant stoned people to death and asked us to kill people who worshipped other Gods. You are disturbed and thats why you keep wishing that the Bible was written by mere men.

But the same Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the law of the prophets. Who wrote the bible if not men? Seems your delusion knows no bounds. The bible is the work of men, and those men are your God. That is the reality, the unknown writers of the bible are your God, that is why you have to keep pointing and trying to defend every fiction and mythology they wrote down.

Ive given you your answer severally. That you dont understand means you were never a christian or you were severely brainwashed by your parents as a kid. There is the law of sin and death, there is the law of the spirit of life in Christ..
Im yet to see you protest against the use of prisons and remand homes to deny people their freedom, the use of electrocution, firing squad, injected poison and other severe punishment (even though some have been scrapped) against humans who were acting in their own interest and advantage. People who do not want to conform to a governmental law probably because like you, they think it is an indoctrination passed down through generations by unenlightened founding fathers. People who are cheated because the government selfishly and forcefully wants them to conform to its laws recycled through generations, founded by selfish founders.

Unfortunately killing other people because they worship other God's is a crime, the barbaric men that wrote down they bible did not see it as anything wrong, we who have evolved a better moral system can only look at them and see how barbaric they were. They were so barbaric that they actually believe that it was right to sell their daughters into slavery and stone the disobedient ones to death.

Continue your stupidity when you have proof that Jesus Christ (who came to give life) stoned an adulterous woman to death. Christians are people who strive to be like Christ remember?

I told your man that the story was made up by a scribe and later added to the bible stories, that story even by biblical standard never happened.

Keep repeating the same thing and expect me to follow in your baseless circles. You do hate God, its why you cant live without trying to make people disbelieve in God. Well, God created you, kill yourself.

God is an idea and I dislike the idea. Neither I, nor you, know how life came about, while I take the I do not know option, you on the other habd have chosen to take the mythical ideas of other men that you were indoctrinated with. Your God remains a human idea and conception.

See how stup!d you sound. I showed you your stupidity by proving to you that what you do speaks more volume than what you say and all you can come up with is this? undecided
I can see you're stretched.
I didnt claim to be better than anybody, I restate that christians are people who strive to be like Christ, Beat that!!.

Is Christ not God? So what about Christ makes Christians exceptional moral human beings? Are christians the best moral human beings?

Yeah a fact because dalaman said so. And you are so sure i was born into christianity, right? Let me bolden my analogy this time maybe by chance you can put those brains to work
If i was born into a poor family, ill strive to become rich. Ill be as confused as you are not to believe in both poverty and riches.

You were born into a christian family that is why you are a christian, if you were born into a muslim family in Iran or hindu family in Nepal you wouldn't have been a christian. That is the fact. You analogy is silly. How many muslims or Hindus do you see striving to leave their religions the way people are striving to leave poverty? As usual your analogies are always empty.

Why is it that when you are shown how stup!d you are on a particular argument, you refuse to accept your stupidity as if its not yours?
You made a case for allah, why not defend your case. Why try to shift the argument unintelligently. undecided
God is love, his commandments to love our neighbours as much as ourselves is sure. Like you, many other confused beings believe God does not exist because there is too much evil in the world. If by chance, God makes a move to cleanse the world of its evil, many of you will still scream foul. What exactly is your stand in this life.

Your God can not do anything to stop evil at all, after all in the only place where your God exist, which is the pages of the bible, he was all over the place committing evil. He commit ed so much evil that at a time he had to apologize for the evil he committed.

One of the lands conquered, Canaan engaged in consistent moral wickedness. They were brutal, aggressive and engaged in bestiality, incest, and even child sacrifice. Deviant sexual acts were the norm. The Canaanites’ sin was so repellent that God said, “The land vomited out its inhabitants” (Leviticus 18:25). Despite all this God gave the Canaanite people more than sufficient time to repent of their evil ways—over 400 years. But like you, they were willingly disobedient.

But some of your own biblical prophets were like were also brutal, aggressive, sexual deviants, also engaged in incest and human sacrifice. Your God even supported them in their own evil ways but told them to kill others include their babies for disobeying him.

If the judgment was racially motivated as you are sreaming. People like Rahab in Jericho, would not find that mercy after repentance (Joshua 2). This singularly proves that God's desire is that the wicked turn from their sin rather than die (Ezekiel 18:31-32, 33:11).
Even Despite the wickedness of these people, (Psalm 87:4-6; Mark 7:25–30) shows that God out of His mercy still made provision for the salvation of these people.

It was, God according to the bible warned the Jews against marrying from other tribes, and punished those of them that did because they worshiped other Gods.

God gives, God takes. Your case will be valid when you can prove to me that you are the creator of your life. Its like being criticized for selling your phone to buy another (not that you are even the creator of your phone). It shows you are wicked, dishonest, babaric and negative. Stup!d right. Yeah, you have the right to do whatsoever with your creation. The Bible is there to see how Jesus commanded us to go into the world and preach the gospel, making disciples of all nations and that is the greatest love and compassion for unbelievers.

It's shameful that you are justifying barbarity all because you were indoctrinated with it. When muslims kill you are tell you that Allah who created you said they should kill you, just know that it is Allah who gives and takes life. Let me see you castigating Muslims for killing in the name of Allah.

Lame, thats what you are. People said stuff and you believe. People wrote the Bible and you say its majorly false.
Im this close to ignoring your stupidity.

The bible is false not even because people wrote anything about it, it clearly says things that are very false.

Just like you, Hitler and his followers disregarded God. Ive given my proof. Give yours and stop being stup!d.

Hitler was tacitly supported by the catholic church.

Sure, after you describe to me how the human mind looks and why many people believe it exists when no body has ever produced its image.

Define the mind and I will show you how it looks like. What is the human mind? The human mind is real while your demons are fictitious characters that exist only in your head.
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:08am On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
Best reply for shmucks grin grin grin grin grin

As in eh ... I even provided historically known facts

1. Stalin , Mao , Kim and Hitlers' atrocities against mankind - killed over 100 million people - as evidence that atheists have the worst moral compass

2. I provided proof that Muhammed had revelations when obviously Dalaman didn't know Muslims have revelations . I also took a pragmatic approach - I asked my Muslim room mate

3. I produced evidence of crime rates in three atheist countries

4. I reiterated NK's Kim's numerous wickedness - feeding humans to dogs and executing people against his government

5. I compared the aforementioned atheist leaders' acts to one of the principles of Evolution - survival of the fittest

6. I also presented analogies to elucidate the points made

7. I made bible quotations , not to talk of the exegesis of different biblical texts

8. I also mentioned the way communist governments treated Christians in the 1980s and so on

Abeg my brother how on earth are the above not tangible ? He even got an 'ok' because I was in a good mood grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 12:41am On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
Ashamed of The mosaic law that was given to isrealites and recorded in the bible? What are you? nuts? Im sure if the Bible didnt record the governmental laws of the isrealites, the devil will still plant another evil in your mind. That's what you get when you desperately cling to insanity.
God is Love. And we have a mandate given by God to love our neighbours as ourselves. You cant disprove that. You can only cry yourself to sleep.

Governmental laws indeed. God is love how? Your God commands you to love your neighbors but the same God can not love people that do not believe in him, what a loving God.

Define a yoke. And how it was used for oxen and cattle in the bible days then you will know that yoke and mix are different.
The Bible mentions Unequal yoke. I see you've modified it. Probe that term with the same cunning mind you use in disbelieving your Creator. It will make more sense to you.

What does the passage mean other than do not mix up with unbelievers?

Just the same way its is inappropriate to hammer into the ears of a kid that he will fail if he spends all his time in front of video games instead of reading. You fail to prepare, you prepare to fail. It all boils down to accountability. No one wants to be accountable for his actions, that explains your thug. Preach atheism to a thug and watch him jump for joy at having the chance to have his way without being accountable to a greater authority.
Get to work, 10 thugs, prostitutes, scums and rejects will do. It will be a great addition if you can add bandits/robbers to your population sample.

It has nothing to do with accountability, thugs and societal rejects also do not want to be threatened that they will be tortured if they fail to conform to a certain life style. Telling a child he will fail is not the same as telling a person that he will be tortured and burns if he refuses to change his ways. You can't use sadistic threats on people and expect them not to revolt.

1. God gives life, He can take it when it deems fit. Try harder, you dont own sh*t, you will submit all including your life when its time.
2.He dealt with others, you complained. Now He is dealing with Isrealites (You still complain). Seems you will always have a cause to complain so as to constantly prove to your subconscious the inexistence of its Maker.
3. You say the records of the Bible are fake, yet you quote from it. Aren't you senseless?
4. As for babies, say the same for companies that destroy robots because of their faults.
5. God in His infinite mercy has made provisions for all, because He is just. He can take the lives of unconscious babies because He makes them. Death to you is the ultimate, to us its a transition into glory. Babies can come to earth one minute, and go back to Heaven to be with their maker the next minute. Except you have proof of their otherwise destination..

When next the muslims go about taking people's lives because Allah your maker tells them to do it for disbelieving in him, just shut up and watch because they are doing the will of Allah your maker. He has the right to give and take life according to his will, he can command that unbelievers like you be killed because he is your maker and has the right to do anything with you, because you are his slave.

And he also used this famous line The prophets said, But now I say. He refused to stone a woman when people waited to see His reaction and he gave a world trembling comment "Let he who is without sin among you cast the first stone".
Try harder, Our God is love. Your pain, agony and hatred wont change anything. It might change your blood pressure level though.

Thrash, it never happened, Jesus never said those words, even your gotquestions.com has clearly said that a scribe added the story to the bible out of his own will much later on, it was never part of the original manuscripts. The same Jesus said he did not come to abolish the laws of the prophets.

Your twisting and turning words dont work on me. Im far above that. And you are so sure of the state i met my colleague.

Jesus according to the bible used to drink.

At a time, you dont believe that the church built europe, Another time, you say the Church led Europe. You will make a good rat. You know how to burrow your way even if it makes you look stupid. Can you give proof that the church led Europe , God does not make countries better, He is more concerned with the salvation of individuals. You on the other hand like many other atheist (both acclaimed and pretenders)are more concerned with this world, gather materials selfishly only to give it up after a short while.
No one gets backward with God, People only go backwards when they are so engaged in wickedness, selfishness, theft, self exaltation and other negatives which God warned against.

Leading and building are two different things.

Ive given proof that the founders were christian. Some of their quotes are clear for all to see. Why not defend your stup!d claims of them being pretenders.

Even if they were christians they country they founded was not founded on christian principles. Read about the American founding fathers and their private beliefs.
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 1:34am On Feb 19, 2016
dalaman:

But the same Jesus said that he did not come to abolish the law of the prophets. Who wrote the bible if not men? Seems your delusion knows no bounds. The bible is the work of men, and those men are your God. That is the reality, the unknown writers of the bible are your God, that is why you have to keep pointing and trying to defend every fiction and mythology they wrote down.
Which law, the mosaic law or the 10 commandments, which one exactly. "You have heard the prophets, but now i say to you". We are christians, people like Christ. We strive to be like Christ, the only Being in human flesh ever to be recorded as perfect.
Keep waving your hands, you have no proof of the trash you say. And no one is defending anything, im only interested in proving atheism as a senseless worldview.

dalaman:

Unfortunately killing other people because they worship other God's is a crime, the barbaric men that wrote down they bible did not see it as anything wrong, we who have evolved a better moral system can only look at them and see how barbaric they were. They were so barbaric that they actually believe that it was right to sell their daughters into slavery and stone the disobedient ones to death.
It is a crime because you have been born into the system and indoctrinated. Last i checked, you are an animal and animals kill each other, even those of the same species. (My fowls just killed another of their kind). Stop living on borrowed or ancient morality. Live like the animal that you are. When you probe christianity, probe governmental laws and the morality which you've been indoctrinated as a poor kid. People who worship other God's will eventually die, why not go stop them from dying.
Muslims kill people because they worship God almost everyday but your conscience pitches you against christianity. Tell me again how you aren't disturbed.

dalaman:

I told your man that the story was made up by a scribe and later added to the bible stories, that story even by biblical standard never happened.

Yeah, it never happened because you or someone else or the gatekeeper of the Bible said so.

dalaman:

God is an idea and I dislike the idea. Neither I, nor you, know how life came about, while I take the I do not know option, you on the other habd have chosen to take the mythical ideas of other men that you were indoctrinated with. Your God remains a human idea and conception.
On the contrary i think you know how life began but are too empty to disclose it, otherwise i see no reason why you want other people not to know how life began with you. I, on the other hand know that i was created and i have a mandate to live life triumph and help other men conquer. No one can dislike his Maker, you can only decide to be foolish for the short time you have to live on earth.

dalaman:

Is Christ not God? So what about Christ makes Christians exceptional moral human beings? Are christians the best moral human beings?
You do not ask me questions until you clear the air on all the bull you've spewed earlier on. The picture below best fits your question.

dalaman:

You were born into a christian family that is why you are a christian, if you were born into a muslim family in Iran or hindu family in Nepal you wouldn't have been a christian. That is the fact. You analogy is silly. How many muslims or Hindus do you see striving to leave their religions the way people are striving to leave poverty? As usual your analogies are always empty.
Empty to you cos you're slow. Everyone wants to succeed, its why hindus or muslims keep striving to move closer to their god, in the process some realize the truth and are bold enough to take the step do so. Its just like being bold enough to confront life and demand what is yours (working hard). They will be as stup!d as you are to disbelieve the existence of poverty and riches. You are as confused as someone who says light and darkness does not exist.

dalaman:

But some of your own biblical prophets were like were also brutal, aggressive, sexual deviants, also engaged in incest and human sacrifice. Your God even supported them in their own evil ways but told them to kill others include their babies for disobeying him.
I dont know if you just love moving around in circles, you need to read my previous replies.

dalaman:

It was, God according to the bible warned the Jews against marrying from other tribes, and punished those of them that did because they worshiped other Gods.
Read the part where i said "God has provided for the salvation of these people.

dalaman:

It's shameful that you are justifying barbarity all because you were indoctrinated with it. When muslims kill you are tell you that Allah who created you said they should kill you, just know that it is Allah who gives and takes life. Let me see you castigating Muslims for killing in the name of Allah.
You are very unintelligent, as always. You make cases and cant justify them. Im sure if i ask you a question about allah you will burrow your way through another tunnel. Allah condemns you already for being born into anything other than islam, God loved us while we were yet sinners. I wont allow you to drag me into talking about allah. Plus no atheist can ever state to me what is babaric and what is not, a muslim can and i will reply him differently. Except you want to base your morality on the ones you borrowed. except you want to point to laws that were created, not puting into consideration the interests of rapists, murderers, kleptomaniacs, and other dangerous people. Afterall you are an animal, and you have to act in your best interest to survive. Its nothing new if an animal kills another. Survival of the fittest remember.

dalaman:

The bible is false not even because people wrote anything about it, it clearly says things that are very false.

Hitler was tacitly supported by the catholic church.
The Bible is false and its giving you sleepless nights, and you quote it like your life depends on it. You're just stup!d

Hitler had an atheistic ideology, i proved that. Give proof of the trash you say. And when you eventually do, show me in the bible where Jesus prayed the rosary

dalaman:

Define the mind and I will show you how it looks like. What is the human mind? The human mind is real while your demons are fictitious characters that exist only in your head.
You are oozing pain and desperation. Even a kid knows what the mind is, so you must be nuts thinking that i will ever reply you on that. Why not describe it and give pictorial proof so we can know that there is such a thing.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 2:03am On Feb 19, 2016
dalaman:

Governmental laws indeed. God is love how? Your God commands you to love your neighbors but the same God can not love people that do not believe in him, what a loving God.
Keep crying. Dont forget to "Love your neighbour as yourself", He died for the sins of all, not for christians.

dalaman:

What does the passage mean other than do not mix up with unbelievers?.
When you answer my questions posted to you on the issue of the yoke sincerely, you will get your answers.

dalaman:

It has nothing to do with accountability, thugs and societal rejects also do not want to be threatened that they will be tortured if they fail to conform to a certain life style. Telling a child he will fail is not the same as telling a person that he will be tortured and burns if he refuses to change his ways. You can't use sadistic threats on people and expect them not to revolt.
It has everything to do with accountability. Failure is not a threat, its the consequence of an action. Eternal damnation is the consequence of an action. Hunger is the consequence of your refusal to eat. Darkness is the automatic result when you kill the lights. But no one wants to hear that his actions will have consequences.
Just walk up to a thug and preach atheism to him already. You will get your answers.
And is that how you were indoctrinated as a kid on how to preach the gospel?, threaten your friends?
I dont need to tell someone he will go hungry, i only need to tell him to go and eat. The same way i dont need to keep hammering how much my kid will fail if he does not study.
The interesting thing is that no one is forced, some people prefer to learn the hard way.

dalaman:

Thrash, it never happened, Jesus never said those words, even your gotquestions.com has clearly said that a scribe added the story to the bible out of his own will much later on, it was never part of the original manuscripts. The same Jesus said he did not come to abolish the laws of the prophets.
Gotquestions is now the official custodian of the scriptures?, did you get an evidence like the ones you ask christians for before making your inference?.

dalaman:

Leading and building are two different things.

Even if they were christians they country they founded was not founded on christian principles. Read about the American founding fathers and their private beliefs.
Now you are admitting that Godly people kick-started those countries. You be confirm rat wey dey carry lassa fever.
Now Imagine a car with all its potentials and power, then imagine two drivers, one with a will and focus, the other looking uninterested. Both of them get to ride cars. The ones with a will and focus is responsible for those great countries. The other driver-type is responsible for those Afro-countries you talking about. We know how far each car have moved.
You read about the Godliness of the American founding fathers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 5:08am On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
Which law, the mosaic law or the 10 commandments, which one exactly. "You have heard the prophets, but now i say to you". We are christians, people like Christ. We strive to be like Christ, the only Being in human flesh ever to be recorded as perfect.
Keep waving your hands, you have no proof of the trash you say. And no one is defending anything, im only interested in proving atheism as a senseless worldview.

Atheism will be a senseless worldview the day you allow the God you talk about to speak for itself. Aren't you ashamed that a failure like you is defending an all powerful God that can not even say hi on it's own? The bible is the work of men, that is the reality. You have no other God apart from the dead men that wrote the bible, that is why you have to defend the ideas they wrote down about this fictitious and imaginary God they wrote about, you really believe that if the biblical God is real and alive as described, he will depend on a failure like you to ever defend or make his case for him? How can a failure like you defend an all powerful being that created the universe and is alive? Unless if that being only exist in your head, which is the truth of the matter.

It is a crime because you have been born into the system and indoctrinated. Last i checked, you are an animal and animals kill each other, even those of the same species. (My fowls just killed another of their kind). Stop living on borrowed or ancient morality. Live like the animal that you are. When you probe christianity, probe governmental laws and the morality which you've been indoctrinated as a poor kid. People who worship other God's will eventually die, why not go stop them from dying.
Muslims kill people because they worship God almost everyday but your conscience pitches you against christianity. Tell me again how you aren't disturbed.

The animals are your God(the people who wrote down the bible). They killed each other and even killed their kids, they enslaved each other and told themselves to sell their daughters into slavery, Your God(The writers of the bible) are the animals you are talking about because everything you accuse animals of doing they did and advocated inside the bible, from rape, to stealing and land garbing, to slavery, to genocide, to everything including the killing of babies. They happily wrote about it inside the bible. They are definitely the animals you are talking about.

Yeah, it never happened because you or someone else or the gatekeeper of the Bible said so.

Because all the scholars that looked at it agree, even some bible translations admit it and write it down.

"The earliest and most reliable manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have John 7:53--8:11." That is, the earliest Greek manuscripts, the earliest translations and the earliest church fathers all lack reference to this story.

On the contrary i think you know how life began but are too empty to disclose it, otherwise i see no reason why you want other people not to know how life began with you. I, on the other hand know that i was created and i have a mandate to live life triumph and help other men conquer. No one can dislike his Maker, you can only decide to be foolish for the short time you have to live on earth

You believe you were created because some guys who thought the earth came into existence before the sun and stars said some creative idea they imagined created man from mud and woman from his ribs. Well done, you really know that you were created.

You do not ask me questions until you clear the air on all the bull you've spewed earlier on. The picture below best fits your question.

It's a simple question. are Christians the best moral human beings? You claim that Jesus was a perfect human being, so christians are those that strive to be like him better human beings like others? Muslims also claim that Mohammed was the best of all human beings, you are not the only ones making such empty claims.

Empty to you cos you're slow. Everyone wants to succeed, its why hindus or muslims keep striving to move closer to their god, in the process some realize the truth and are bold enough to take the step do so. Its just like being bold enough to confront life and demand what is yours (working hard). They will be as stup!d as you are to disbelieve the existence of poverty and riches. You are as confused as someone who says light and darkness does not exist.

I am putting it to you that you are a christian only because you were born into the religion, that is why it makes sense to you and not to a muslim , a Hindu or a Buddhist for example. If you were born into a muslim family you will be defending Islam. That is the fact, your empty assertions about poverty and other thrash talk has no basis in reality. The reality is that you are a christian only because you were born and indoctrinated into the religion.

I dont know if you just love moving around in circles, you need to read my previous replies.

You accused the other people of doing exactly what your own own prophets did. How shameful.

Read the part where i said "God has provided for the salvation of these people.

Salvation for them by telling them not to marry other people because they worshiped other Gods?

You are very unintelligent, as always. You make cases and cant justify them. Im sure if i ask you a question about allah you will burrow your way through another tunnel. Allah condemns you already for being born into anything other than islam, God loved us while we were yet sinners. I wont allow you to drag me into talking about allah. Plus no atheist can ever state to me what is babaric and what is not, a muslim can and i will reply him differently. Except you want to base your morality on the ones you borrowed. except you want to point to laws that were created, not puting into consideration the interests of rapists, murderers, kleptomaniacs, and other dangerous people. Afterall you are an animal, and you have to act in your best interest to survive. Its nothing new if an animal kills another. Survival of the fittest remember.

It's obvious that you do not know what you are saying. Your own God does the same thing you accuse Allah of doing. He has already condemed unbelievers for not believing in Jesus.

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son". John 3:18

The Bible is false and its giving you sleepless nights, and you quote it like your life depends on it. You're just stup!d

The bible is false and I quote it to buttress my point.

Hitler had an atheistic ideology, i proved that. Give proof of the trash you say. And when you eventually do, show me in the bible where Jesus prayed the rosary

You didn't prove anything. Hitler had theistic ideas, in fact he got his inspiration from mass murders like Moses and Joshua in the bible. If the biblical stories are to believed , then mass murders, land grabbers and ethnic cleaners like Moses and Joshua were his source of inspiration.

You are oozing pain and desperation. Even a kid knows what the mind is, so you must be nuts thinking that i will ever reply you on that. Why not describe it and give pictorial proof so we can know that there is such a thing.

Just tell me what a mind is and I will describe it with pictorial proof to you. The demons you are talking about remain fictitious characters that only exist in your head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by dalaman: 5:29am On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:
Keep crying. Dont forget to "Love your neighbour as yourself", He died for the sins of all, not for christians.

But he has already condemned those that do not believe in Jesus.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.John 3:18

It has everything to do with accountability. Failure is not a threat, its the consequence of an action. Eternal damnation is the consequence of an action. Hunger is the consequence of your refusal to eat. Darkness is the automatic result when you kill the lights. But no one wants to hear that his actions will have consequences.
Just walk up to a thug and preach atheism to him already. You will get your answers.
And is that how you were indoctrinated as a kid on how to preach the gospel?, threaten your friends?
I dont need to tell someone he will go hungry, i only need to tell him to go and eat. The same way i dont need to keep hammering how much my kid will fail if he does not study.
The interesting thing is that no one is forced, some people prefer to learn the hard way.

Eternal damnation is a sadistic concept that shows how vile and immoral you and the people that wrote the bible are,so many christians are running away from that concept because of how sadistic and barbaric it is. Tell me what will your children do to you that will make you burn them for a week?

Gotquestions is now the official custodian of the scriptures?, did you get an evidence like the ones you ask christians for before making your inference?.

Some bible translations have admitted that the story was made up. I notice that you always refer to gotquestion.org as a source for christians to who need clearifications on christian issues, it funny how you are now throwing them under the bus on this issue grin grin

Now you are admitting that Godly people kick-started those countries. You be confirm rat wey dey carry lassa fever.
Now Imagine a car with all its potentials and power, then imagine two drivers, one with a will and focus, the other looking uninterested. Both of them get to ride cars. The ones with a will and focus is responsible for those great countries. The other driver-type is responsible for those Afro-countries you talking about. We know how far each car have moved.
You read about the Godliness of the American founding fathers.

I am not admitting anything. You said that America was founded on christian values and I told you to name the christian value the nation was founded upon, you have refused to do that because non exist. America was founded on the principle of separation of church and state, freedom of speech and expression, slavery, wild gun culture, land grab and secularism. Name the christian values that the US was founded upon.

The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” - President Adam 1797

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by Antiparticle(m): 8:51am On Feb 19, 2016
@dalaman you try o! I have reached the conclusion that it is almost impossible to have a rational debate with theists (particularly Christians and Muslims). It feels like a lost cause. The willful and stubborn irrationality is shocking.

The few theists who are most likely to think critically and reason with your objections are the ones who would end up becoming atheist/deist even if you didn't have this conversation with them.

I can't believe that I was once a brainwashed theist. Thankfully I was logical enough to rid myself of religion once I started learning about the history of Christianity and more. Unfortunately most Christians just swallow hook line and sinker whatever they read in the Bible, without questioning its historical credibility.

Faith is self-refuting. Faith is a logical fallacy. Faith-based religion dulls critical thinking!

Unfortunately, Nigeria is largely a society where most university graduates can't think critically. As such, I am not too surprised at the folly you have experienced on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by johnydon22(m): 9:17am On Feb 19, 2016
Antiparticle:
@dalaman you try o! I have reached the conclusion that it is almost impossible to have a rational debate with theists (particularly Christians and Muslims). It feels like a lost cause. The willful and stubborn irrationality is shocking.

The few theists who are most likely to think critically and reason with your objections are the ones who would end up becoming atheist/deist even if you didn't have this conversation with them.

I can't believe that I was once a brainwashed theist. Thankfully I was logical enough to rid myself of religion once I started learning about the history of Christianity and more. Unfortunately most Christians just swallow hook line and sinker whatever they read in the Bible, without questioning its historical credibility.

Faith is self-refuting. Faith is a logical fallacy. Faith-based religion dulls critical thinking!

Unfortunately, Nigeria is largely a society where most university graduates can't think critically. As such, I am not too surprised at the folly you have experienced on this thread.
The thing is bro you do not need in anyway to continue going on an endless squabble, all you need do is make your point and be done with it.

The discussion is for the audience and it takes on a pin prick of scepticism to instill curiosity in anyone..

So you only need to make your points and forget endless going in circles, Only one pinch of doubt and natural human curiosity takes over for the person reading it, Only one point is enough most times.

I say dalaman already made enough points, he should forget engaging in an endless going in circles with these folks.

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:52am On Feb 19, 2016
Antiparticle:

Most atheists have faith in Science to provide all the answers pertaining the existence of the universe in the future despite its limitations . So in the same vein it is a "self-refuting" , " a logical fallacy" and "dulls critical thinking " to have such belief .

Bravo ! You just became the fool of the week . You couldn't even wait till Saturday grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:16am On Feb 19, 2016
Antiparticle:

We can't have a rational debate ? He has been the irrational one . He made so many claims with no proof

1. Dalaman does not know Muslims have revelations . First He said :

dalaman:

I disagree with most of what you have written simply because christianity is the only religion that promotes revelation among its adherents. Ex christians that convert to Islam do not receive revelations from Allah simply because Islam does not promote it.

I then provided proof the Mohammed had revelations . He now changed it to :

dalaman:

I then told him that Muslims have revelations . I had to pause and ask my room mate , a Muslim - a pragmatic approach is always advisable . Dalaman is yet to respond .

2. Dalaman is probably not aware of the atrocities committed by communist governments and their leaders against mankind including Christians . He said :

dalaman:

Until you show me a reasonable statistics that shows that more atheist are committing crimes than christians in those countries i will have to conclude that you do not know what you are talking about. No evidence any where to show that non christians are worse human beings than christians any where. .

I provided historical known facts with names of these wicked leaders .

3. Dalaman made blatant claims that Abraham Lincoln was a closet atheist . He is yet to provide any credible or tangible evidence . Below was the best he had to offer :

dalaman:

Or else He is claiming to be one of those friends AL revealed his skepticism to - which off course is insanity

4. Dalaman made outrageous interpretations of biblical texts . Example Hosea 9:11-16 . He was so disingenuous that he knowingly failed to complete verse 16 and even skipped the succeeding verse that refuted his shameful motives

5. Dalaman made this statement , without shame .

dalaman:

Here is Jesus(God) in the bible promising to kill the children of those that disobey him. Who kills children? Even the vilest of all human beings do not kill babies.

Like I said the succeeding verse justified God's actions - He takes action against wicked people , we all know this . Ephraim was being punished after their evil ways were too much . But he said "Even the vilest of all human beings do not kill babies " . Everyone has possibly read stories of prostitutes and their inhuman acts of flushing babies down the toilet and in wars male babies of the vanquished are killed for obvious reasons .

I dont even need to continue grin

At least you are being honest with the fact that he tried to continue with the incessant shameless display of dishonesty and ignorance
Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 11:52am On Feb 19, 2016
dalaman:

But he has already condemned those that do not believe in Jesus.

Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.John 3:18

No kid, this is a serious warning. I can take you to the park where your fellow animals are and tell you "Dullard, you move close to the lion, you're dead meat. Its not like you are dead already (condemned), but your actions may have grave consequences. However, you can choose or decide to stay far from the lion while you are still alive. Its why the Ecclesiastes 9:4 says "When there is life, there is still hope". Not for christians alone but for humanity.

dalaman:

Eternal damnation is a sadistic concept that shows how vile and immoral you and the people that wrote the bible are,so many christians are running away from that concept because of how sadistic and barbaric it is. Tell me what will your children do to you that will make you burn them for a week?
There will be little you can do if your child is bent on committing suicide. Hell was not created for man, but man can decide what he wants. That why we aren't robots, we have free-will. Eternal damnation is the consequence of mans action. No human is forced to it.
Then, you cant even tell me what is immoral or not, except you are still dwelling on borrowed morality. No man has the right to force another to live according to his principles, not even the men in government. The earlier you realize that you've been brainwashed, the better for you.

dalaman:

Some bible translations have admitted that the story was made up. I notice that you always refer to gotquestion.org as a source for christians to who need clearifications on christian issues, it funny how you are now throwing them under the bus on this issue grin grin
No, I refer people to ucg.org, gotquestions is also fabulous, no doubt. However im requesting for your proof, and its not going to be the same christian sites you reject. I want names, locations, dates, pictures. You know.

dalaman:

I am not admitting anything. You said that America was founded on christian values and I told you to name the christian value the nation was founded upon, you have refused to do that because non exist. America was founded on the principle of separation of church and state, freedom of speech and expression, slavery, wild gun culture, land grab and secularism. Name the christian values that the US was founded upon.

The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.” - President Adam 1797

You admitted, people can see that. America was founded by christian founders on christian principles. You cant put your words in my mouth.
I will take you serious when you start to give proof for the crap you say.

Its clear how desperate and mischievous you are. You even went further to truncate the rest of the quote.

“As the Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion,—as it has in itself no character of enmity against the laws, religion, or tranquility, of Mussulmen [Muslims],—and as the said States never entered into any war or act of hostility against any Mahometan [Mohammedan] nation, it is declared by the parties that no pretext arising from religious opinions shall ever produce an interruption of the harmony existing between the two countries.

This was clearly an open-minded speech in defence of the openness and fairness of his country. I will say the same for Nigeria if i was president.

I see you clearly missed this ones by the same president.

[b]The Declaration of Independence laid the cornerstone of human government upon the first precepts of Christianity.
– John Adams

The general principles on which the fathers achieved independence were the general principles of Christianity. I will avow that I then believed, and now believe, that those general principles of Christianity are as eternal and immutable as the existence and attributes of God.
– John Adams
*Further confirming my stand*

The highest glory of the American Revolution was this: it connected, in one indissoluble bond, the principles of civil government with the principles of Christianity.
– John Adams

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
– John Adams

I have examined all religions, and the result is that the Bible is the best book in the world.
– John Adams

The Christian religion is, above all the religions that ever prevailed or existed in ancient or modern times, the religion of wisdom, virtue, equity and humanity.
– John Adams

[The Fourth of July] ought to be commemorated as the day of deliverance by solemn acts of devotion to God Almighty.
– John Adams

As the safety and prosperity of nations ultimately and essentially depend on the protection and the blessing of Almighty God, and the national acknowledgment of this truth is not only an indispensable duty which the people owe to Him.
– John Adams

We recognize no sovereign but God, and no King but Jesus.
– John Adams and John Hancock

Even his wife, Abigail Adams

“The Scriptures tell us righteousness exalteth a Nation.”
– Abigail Adams[/b]

We know where U.S is today, So what are you saying? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by winner01(m): 11:54am On Feb 19, 2016
dalaman:

Atheism will be a senseless worldview the day you allow the God you talk about to speak for itself. Aren't you ashamed that a failure like you is defending an all powerful God that can not even say hi on it's own? The bible is the work of men, that is the reality. You have no other God apart from the dead men that wrote the bible, that is why you have to defend the ideas they wrote down about this fictitious and imaginary God they wrote about, you really believe that if the biblical God is real and alive as described, he will depend on a failure like you to ever defend or make his case for him? How can a failure like you defend an all powerful being that created the universe and is alive? Unless if that being only exist in your head, which is the truth of the matter.
No, atheism is already a senseless worldview and it has made you senseless. No one defends God, I dont and never will. But i will keep pointing out how senseless you are. You want God to reply, talk to Him. You cant make unintelligent claims about people and expect sane people to let it pass and then later claim that you were talking to God and He should reply. Cry all you want, whenever you display stupidity, i will tell you how stup!d you are.

dalaman:

The animals are your God(the people who wrote down the bible). They killed each other and even killed their kids, they enslaved each other and told themselves to sell their daughters into slavery, Your God(The writers of the bible) are the animals you are talking about because everything you accuse animals of doing they did and advocated inside the bible, from rape, to stealing and land garbing, to slavery, to genocide, to everything including the killing of babies. They happily wrote about it inside the bible. They are definitely the animals you are talking about.
You are an accidental animal, the product of a chaotic explosion. You cant expect other animals like you to live their lives according to governmental laws forced on them through animals that lived earlier.
Try all you want, you have chosen to be an animal, and that is exactly what you get.

dalaman:

Because all the scholars that looked at it agree, even some bible translations admit it and write it down.

"The earliest and most reliable manuscripts and other ancient witnesses do not have John 7:53--8:11." That is, the earliest Greek manuscripts, the earliest translations and the earliest church fathers all lack reference to this story.
Show evidence like the ones you request from christians. All the scholars? can you give their names and locations? and the bible translations too. You are a confused fellow that does the same thing you accuse people for.

dalaman:

You believe you were created because some guys who thought the earth came into existence before the sun and stars said some creative idea they imagined created man from mud and woman from his ribs. Well done, you really know that you were created.
Yes i do know that i was created. Why do you consistently want me not to know with you? You seem to have a full knowledge of what you dont know and you defend it like your life. If that is not senseless, i dont know what is.

dalaman:

It's a simple question. are Christians the best moral human beings? You claim that Jesus was a perfect human being, so christians are those that strive to be like him better human beings like others? Muslims also claim that Mohammed was the best of all human beings, you are not the only ones making such empty claims.
You waste your time asking me questions. The quran records Jesus as sinless and the giver of life, and records mohammed as imperfect. Chew that.

dalaman:

You accused the other people of doing exactly what your own own prophets did. How shameful.

Salvation for them by telling them not to marry other people because they worshiped other Gods?
Read my previous replies, you'll find your answers.

Salvation for them by offering them eternal life. Your interpretation, your headache.

dalaman:

I am putting it to you that you are a christian only because you were born into the religion, that is why it makes sense to you and not to a muslim , a Hindu or a Buddhist for example. If you were born into a muslim family you will be defending Islam. That is the fact, your empty assertions about poverty and other thrash talk has no basis in reality. The reality is that you are a christian only because you were born and indoctrinated into the religion.
Go put it to your indoctrinators first to relieve yourself of this hurt and hatred. Keep reading my analogy everyday, you will understand someday

dalaman:

It's obvious that you do not know what you are saying. Your own God does the same thing you accuse Allah of doing. He has already condemed unbelievers for not believing in Jesus.

"Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because they have not believed in the name of God's one and only Son". John 3:18
I can provide educational books for students, and warn them that whoever does not read them will fail. Ive not condemned anyone, ive only given a warning.
On the other hand, i can decide to fail light skinned students because they are not as dark as i am. There's pretty little they can do about that.

You are a confused kid who knows little, its why i give you analogies. Make sense of them.

dalaman:

The bible is false and I quote it to buttress my point.
Its funny an ancient book still makes you look stup!d. Well, I dont quote the shruti everyday of my life, as a matter of fact i will be insane to have sleepless nights because of the shruti. You're so worried.

dalaman:

You didn't prove anything. Hitler had theistic ideas, in fact he got his inspiration from mass murders like Moses and Joshua in the bible. If the biblical stories are to believed , then mass murders, land grabbers and ethnic cleaners like Moses and Joshua were his source of inspiration.
I proved it, and people can see that. I gave his opinions on christianity.
You on the other hand are making unfounded claims. If you become a badass like hitler today, people like johnydon22 will still deny you and argue that you were born into christianity and for that reason, you are a christian. You are no better atheist than Hitler was.

dalaman:

Just tell me what a mind is and I will describe it with pictorial proof to you. The demons you are talking about remain fictitious characters that only exist in your head.
You go te. Ive made myself clear. Clear the air with your answers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dealing With Misconceptions : Do We Receive Mansions In Heaven? Errmmm by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2016
winner01:

You on the other hand are making unfounded claims. If you become a badass like hitler today, people like johnydon22 will still deny you and argue that you were born into christianity and for that reason, you are a christian. You are no better atheist than Hitler was.

damn bro ... this one is a really good one .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name / Ever Had A Close Shave With Death? / Valentines Day: When Your Boyfriend/girlfriend Is Disturbing You For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 349
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.