Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Pls Rate This Site-www.emimentcomputeracademy.com - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Pls Rate This Site-www.emimentcomputeracademy.com (1090 Views)

I Need Someone Who Can Clone This Site Exactly, Come Wit Ur Price / I Designed This Site For Ziiun / I Still Can't Believe This Site Is Powered By Wordpress... Best So Far.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Rate This Site-www.emimentcomputeracademy.com by IkpemhiTG(m): 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2016
Just finish launching this site. I need constructive criticism to help me improve on it.Meanwhile it hasn't been index on Google search engine.What's d way forward my senior men in the haux
Re: Pls Rate This Site-www.emimentcomputeracademy.com by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
IkpemhiTG:
Just finish launching this site. I need constructive criticism to help me improve on it.Meanwhile it hasn't been index on Google search engine.What's d way forward my senior men in the haux

Just wait for some time, it should show up on google or add this somewhere in between the head section of your page:

<meta name="keywords" content="The keywords of your website" />
<meta name="robots" content="index follow"/>
<meta name="description" content="Your website's description" />

That is the proper way to let google index your website

You want us to criticize your website without providing any proper link to it, It is actually www.eminentcomputeracademy.com i guess.

The site is very okay on front end, you've got parallax enabled, smooth scroll, scroll to top.. in summary: your use of javascript is good, html and css good too.

Criticism:

** Checkout the active Home link, fix the border radius, either add border radius to all other links on the menu bar or remove it from all and work on the hover colors. This is just a ui thing, you may ignore it if you want.

** How come you teach SEO but you don't know how to make your website visible to google?

2 Likes

Re: Pls Rate This Site-www.emimentcomputeracademy.com by IkpemhiTG(m): 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thanks bro! Your observations is noted
Re: Pls Rate This Site-www.emimentcomputeracademy.com by Adesege(m): 1:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
Hi,

I will like to introduce your Academy to a website for increased publicity.

www.instutory.com is a platform designed for education related businesses in Nigeria. Anything that has to do with Education. Your academy falls under Professional Institute category on Instutory.

I will enjoin your business registers on Instutory for increased publicity.

You get a customised business url upon registration.

Users can favorite your business.

Your business shows up on google maps at the left side of your business page.

You can blog on your business page. That means you can post pictures, updates on your business page.

You can link your website to Instutory.

You can add cover photos and profile pictures on your business page.

Instutory will place your business right in front of those that needs it. People can search for your business by Business type, State or Local Government Area.

Make use of this platform to get your business right in front of those that needs it.

Registration is free. Verification of business is free. Claiming a business is free.

www.instutory.com .... connecting businesses.

(1) (Reply)

Wifi Combat Academy Launches New Program To Produce Future Tech Entrepreneurs / [benue] Programmers, Web Developer And All Tech Enthusiasts Enter Here / Removed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.