Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,068 members, 7,821,672 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Valentine Fever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Fever (487 Views)

Valentine Fever: Someone Should Help Me Please (hilarious) / Post Pictures Of Your Valentine's Gift / Valentine Fever (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Valentine Fever by Nobody: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
Today is 13th Feb 2016 and the spirit of almost everyone on earth is so high! did i just say everyone? ok majority. grin
Majority of the people you see today can't wait for the D-day to come -14th Feb.

Some call it valentine's day, others call it lovers day; but i call it ''The Lord's day''.

Early this morning, my phone rang and when i checked who it was, behold it was an old male friend during my National youth service days in uyo, Akwa ibom state wishing me Happy Valentine Pastor Kosi.
Since he called early in the morning, i just didn't know what to reply him but to say same to you.

Just like every other celebration, Valentine's day is not the time to commit sin. It is not for lovers alone. it is for everyone and everybody.

Don't limit your show of love only to the one you are dating or in a relationship with. Share it with the people around you. Your colleagues,street people, your family, your members in church and even the motherless and fatherless around you. The essence of celebrating 14th feb of every year is not just to Love today and hate every other day. If you truly love, then you shouldn't wait for 14th to show how much you love. Let the spirit of love be in you.

I saw many updates and post on #facebook and most of them only pointed loving your spouse, your boyfriend or girlfriend. No. Your show of love should be passed across to everyone around you.

If you want to put a ring on her finger tomorrow, then do it and be bold about it. You can arrange to visit the motherless babies home with friends and relatives! that is a good place to engage the one you want to spend your life with. Take pictures, spend some time with the kids and pray with them. But if you are thinking of taking her to a hotel room to engage her, then you must think again. Because the joy that comes with putting a ring on her finger, might look so sweet thereby leading to something else.
Don't allow the pleasure for a day, spoil your joy for a life time.
Refuse to mess up yourself tomorrow. No alcohol or getting drunk, Driving so rough and disobeying traffic and spending the entire night outside your home forgetting you may have to resume work on monday morning.
Live a responsible life and enjoy your day. When you do that, you become fulfilled.

source:http://kosiebirim..com.ng/2016/02/valentine-fever.html

Re: Valentine Fever by popesam1(m): 5:34pm On Feb 13, 2016
I think you're right Op
Re: Valentine Fever by missingrib(f): 5:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
you said it all....

(1) (Reply)

Ladies When That Traitor Guy Is Now Disturbing Back.then Do This / Increase Sperm Naturally.... / Parental Assault( Your Advise Please)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.