Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,590 members, 7,850,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:51 AM

My Husband Takes Stuffs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Takes Stuffs (724 Views)

Ashlorm TheZionist: I Met My Husband Through Yahoo Yahoo / Stuffs You Miss When You Have A Girlfriend! / Husband Takes Wife To Court For Not Cooking And Cleaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Takes Stuffs by gennypearl(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2016
I'm a married woman with 3 kids for 7 years now. I got married to my husband cos we were so much in love. Moreover we were supported by friends and family saying we were perfect for each other. We got married after dating for 2 years and everything was perfect till our 3rd year in marriage.

Hubby started keeping late nights and being irresponsible as a husband and father. When I try to talk to him he rebels and walks out on me. Last year, I discovered he's abusing substance (cocaine). I spoke to him about rehab. and he went after much counselling. Only to come back & this time was worse than before.

Friends and family told me to live the house cos of my children while I keep praying that things will change for good cos they're being affected by everything going on...please what should I do? Leave my home or stay?

Thanks

Source: http://gennypearl..com.ng/2016/02/my-husband-takes-stuffs.html?m=1
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 13, 2016
You have 3 kids? undecided
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2016
Please divorce the man and leave the house.

Return to your father's house if you have money rent an apartment and train your kids. Dont let them grow in a house of weed.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by ZeeAfrica(f): 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Whats yo profession and how much do u earn? How much do u guys spend on yo household spending? How much does he earn and contribute to de home?
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
I will be back
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
Lol op u n this ur husband abeg free the guy jare ....

Haba
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by emerged01(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2016
Fable! Keep praying,dont relent.
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Strahovski1(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
Divorce! No questions asked!
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2016
Thank God he hasn't started beating you black and blue. But , I am so sure when he starts you won't be able to survive it. Do the needful.
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Jerryspryng: 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
3kids

Bt u luk lyk a 16yrs old bae
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
modelmike7:
Thank God he hasn't started beating you black and blue. But , I am so sure when he starts you won't be able to survive it. Do the needful.
Leave he/she nah topic E dey create up n down
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by hodusglobal(m): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2016
You are so wicked for telling someone that love her husband to leave the house with three children. Will you be the one to pay for her house rent, will you also be paying her children sch fees and will you also be acting like an husband to her?
She needs much and more prayer to regain her home. Every men and women has their own bad side. Her own husband is sniffing Cocaine right, i guess your own may be a man sleeping with another man wife or with under 15yrs of age girls. Try to put yourself into someone's shoes before you give an advise to him or her....OK?

coolsix:
Please divorce the man and leave the house.

Return to your father's house if you have money rent an apartment and train your kids. Dont let them grow in a house of weed.

A word is enough for the wise
Re: My Husband Takes Stuffs by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 13, 2016
hodusglobal:
[s]You are so wicked for telling someone that love her husband to leave the house with three children. Will you be the one to pay for her house rent, will you also be paying her children sch fees and will you also be acting like an husband to her?
She needs much and more prayer to regain her home. Every men and women has their own bad side. Her own husband is sniffing Cocaine right, i guess your own may be a man sleeping with another man wife or with under 15yrs of age girls. Try to put yourself into someone's shoes before you give an advise to him or her....OK? [/s]

Nonsense!

He has been doing it for 4 Years! The Marriage is 7 Years Old. It started 3 Years in the Marriage that is 4 Years since he has been sniffing cocaine. 4 YEARS! Has she not been praying? PEOPLE DONT CHANGE.

WHEN HER CHILDREN GROW UP TO BECOME DRUG ADDICTS OR DRUG PUSHERS WILL YOU BE THERE?

The Bible Says "...Train up a child in the way he should grow" how would she train her children where their father sniffs drug?

Even the bible says "...If your eye would lead you to sin, pluck it off". Why stay in an environment of bad omen? If she had no kids, fine! But she does. That is one reason she should leave.

Speaking of house rent, if her family cannot fend for her and her family allow her children see their father take drugs then be my guest.. sleep there and close this topic! She doesn't need advice. How much is house rent compared to the future of her children?

She can even sue the husband and the court can demand she leaves and he continues to fend for her. That;s it. So please. Wake up

(1) (Reply)

How Long Throat Nearly Led Me Into Trouble On Valentines Day / Gagha / Guyz. Neva try this...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.