Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) (43452 Views)

Dangote Trailer Crushes Lady Dead On Enugu-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Pic / The Long Snake Killed At A Mechanic-Workshop In Port-harcourt (Graphic Pics) / Photos: Car Fall From Obalende Bridge, Crush Mechanic To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2016
nairaland mods are geniuses

Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by anath(m): 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2016
Baba God help and save us from untimely death in Jesus name, amen!
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by dokJ: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
mhen! d graphicity of d story n pix is very high o. rip to d death
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 13, 2016
hakeem4:
grin
keep opening your smelly teeth still someone hit you with truck.

EEDIOT
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by shollywhite17: 10:59pm On Feb 13, 2016
Rip
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by richestjozy(m): 11:04pm On Feb 13, 2016
AlchemistDean:
Awww RIP...The Irony of the whole thin' is that he was killed by a Car....Dont know why...i've been Infatuated with Death these past Months...Thoughts of Dyin' is Kinda Scary...I hope to come to terms with Myself that One Day i am also goin' to Die cry

Good evening sir.... Your comment really touched me.... If you don't mind sir, I can telll you the real reason why you're scared of death and how to overcome it.... I used to have the fear too before but it stopped when I found a way out....
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by ronaldbecky(m): 11:21pm On Feb 13, 2016
menix:
Chaii, Nna this death nah painful one oo..

RIP to him.

With the impact on the car, it's either Kia is made of Carbon paper or the deceased is an Iron man...
yes o, i wonder if d man na super man

1 Like

Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by saheedbadmus(m): 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2016
Inallilahi wa ina ilehi rajiun....RIP BABA ADAM.. May Allah swt forgive you your sins and grant you aljanat fridaus....@ OP 1 d man is not a mechanic, he assist in the selling of cars also he doesnt reside in Bariga but shomolu ..
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by johnnysmart(m): 11:38pm On Feb 13, 2016
Wot a hard way 2 die....
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by suwalee(f): 11:42pm On Feb 13, 2016
ijustdey:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/02/13/car-kills-mechanic-throws-him-off-obalende-bridge/

Pic 1: The body of Waidi, a mechanic, crushed to death Saturday on Obalende Bridge, Lagos

Pic 2: The KIA car that crushed Waidi to death on Obalende Bridge on Saturday, 13 Feb 2016

Pic 3: Crowd at the scene where Waidi was crushed to death in Lagos on Saturday, 13 Feb 2016.

seen nd read way too many death story dis week quite nauseating especially dat yabatech student dat story crushed my hrt cry
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by madgoat(m): 11:48pm On Feb 13, 2016
sam4:
Jesus is the way the truth and the life. When you died in the Lord, the Hosts of Heaven will shout for joy when you cross to their side. Tomorrow maybe too late, come back home now.

Smmmmhhhh..... undecided
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by tosyne2much(m): 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2016
AlchemistDean:
Awww RIP...The Irony of the whole thin' is that he was killed by a Car....Dont know why...i've been Infatuated with Death these past Months...Thoughts of Dyin' is Kinda Scary...I hope to come to terms with Myself that One Day i am also goin' to Die cry
Same with me bro... Each time I see graphic pictures of the dead I feel so fearful about my death. Sometimes, I feel like I may even die soon

No one plans to die.. Not even smartness can save you from death. May God save us from untimely death
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:00am On Feb 14, 2016
iamayodeji:
Who drove the car
not the driver's fault...these type of accidents...u have to be God-guided...there's no way of dodging a stupid pedestrian who is on a suicide mission, he will just put an innocent driver in un-necessary wahala....It is not the driver's fault
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Rexnegro(m): 12:25am On Feb 14, 2016
MaleoPearls:
May the Almighty rest his soul and may any Nairalander never meet such ghastly and untimely end.

AMEN!

AMIN!
Amen in jesus name
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 14, 2016
new dance step go enter naija soon, make una ready.
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by AlchemistDean(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Same with me bro... Each time I see graphic pictures of the dead I feel so fearful about my death. Sometimes, I feel like I may even die soon

No one plans to die.. Not even smartness can save you from death. May God save us from untimely death
Amen
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by AlchemistDean(m): 12:53am On Feb 14, 2016
richestjozy:

Good evening sir.... Your comment really touched me.... If you don't mind sir, I can telll you the real reason why you're scared of death and how to overcome it.... I used to have the fear too before but it stopped when I found a way out....
Please bro...Do Tell..cos honestly its been mind buggin'...i dont want to use the rest of my life thinkin' about my Inevitable fate...Death...I want to be at Peace with myself
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by lexxyrule(m): 3:13am On Feb 14, 2016
AlchemistDean:

Definately we all will someday. But not that soon bro
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by aribisala0(m): 6:19am On Feb 14, 2016
iamayodeji:
Who drove the car
Ogun Lakaaye
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by obidevine(m): 7:28am On Feb 14, 2016
MaleoPearls:
May the Almighty rest his soul and may any Nairalander never meet such ghastly and untimely end.

AMEN!

AMIN!

Amen !!!!!!
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 14, 2016
ehya...rip to the dead
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by fineyemi(m): 8:24am On Feb 14, 2016
Just knw dat me n u will die 1day
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by rafiusikiru: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2016
May his soul rest in perfect peace... Ameen
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by DIMKAZ(m): 10:51am On Feb 14, 2016
YEAH. eiyaa. RIP
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by 2plus2: 11:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Rest in peace.

Let's take heed to proper road usage. Life no get duplicate oh!!

Want to earn some extra som in som in ? Dash here... http://dollarcell.com/?ref=68697
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by Babe2sure(f): 12:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
fineyemi:
Just knw dat me n u will die 1day

May it not be untimely, and may it not be a violent death.
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by cardoctor(m): 12:21pm On Feb 14, 2016
So much diabolism in that Lagos. Things don't happen normally.
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by fineyemi(m): 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Babe2sure:

May it not be untimely, and may it not be a violent death.
Amen ooo. I love how ma grandfather died.
Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by zsch: 2:25pm On Feb 14, 2016
doyin1985:
Nigerians are animals, even if a pedestrian bridge is built there.... they would pretend like there's no bridge there

Not all Nigerians but you have a valid point. I was once coming down from the bridge before Teslim Balogun in Surulere, Lagos and suddenly a woman crossing the road ran across the road but was focused on the other side (crossing a road with incoming traffic from her left while focused at her right). I was lucky to have seen her early enough and honked so loudly while swerving sharply. To give you an idea of how lost in thought she was, she was so startled she slid on the ground as her momentum was too great to suddenly stop. Words can't express my anger that day.

People are careless. Drivers are careless too. Defensive driving is the order of the day because a bus would suddenly stop before you to pick a passenger. Cut you off to climb a culvert and avoid VIO. Keke would squeeze in between traffic. Passengers in a bid to stop in front of their location, would jump down from a moving bus totally ignoring the fact that an incoming vehicle may be approaching. It's just simply frustrating.

1 Like

Re: Car Kills Mechanic At Obalende Bridge (graphic Pic) by lozanni(m): 5:29pm On Feb 14, 2016
Obalende bridge again?
Last time it was a LAWMA official going about her lawful duties who was knocked off the bridge by a speeding vehicle, and now an innocent pedestrian.
I suggest the FRSC should monitor the speed of vehicles on that bridge, introduce breath-analyser test to arrest drunk motorists and also stop pedestrians from walking on the bridge too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Official Snaps His Colleague Fighting A Man In Lagos (Pic) / Lady Shows Off Her Luxurious Lifestyle To Prove It Doesn't Equate Happiness / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.