Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,980 members, 7,835,282 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months (6994 Views)

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Godprotectme: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2016
poshestmina:

You sound desperate and I don't think your intentions are genuine

Op,your family are in the best position to help you,go back home and stay with them till you deliver.
5 months pregnancy is far gone and you are no longer a child

Don't think of reconciling with such deceitful man not even in your next world .
All the best!

I feel u misunderstood me. What are my desperate for. I was not the one that asked for her number. Instead, i was trying to discourage her from giving out her number, location, or facebook that someone above asked her to provide. Because i think it is quite a risky thing to do on a faceless forum.

I was only asking her if she is in d east. If she is, I WILL NOT SEE HER. I WILL ONLY GIVE OUT, HERE ON THIS FORUM, THE ADDRESS AND CONTACT DETAILS OF CHURCH RUN AND GOVT APPROVED CENTRES WHERE LADIES WHO ARE PREGNANT STAY, DELIVER, AND DECIDE WHAT THEY WANT TO

Yes, her family are d best bet for support. But let us not forget that some families actually disown daughters in her situation, and send them out of the house. I know it is wrong, but its a fact.

Op, ur family is ur best bet. Yes, but if they cant or wont take care of u, if u arr in d east and will like to receive help from the catholic church in onitsha, let me know. The reverend sisters do not give out money freely. They will give you accomodation, take care of ur medical bills until u deliver, and u are free to go afterwards, with ur child if you want to, but without your child if you prefer.

And i will post the contact and adress here on this forum, so that people can verify it. I am sure there are many peiple from onitsha, and who know onitsha very well, who visit nairaland.

Whatever happens, whatever you decide, God be with you. Will surely be praying for u at mass this morning
Peace unto u

4 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by ifyalways(f): 10:02am On Feb 14, 2016
OP, if you are in Lagos or anywhere in the West, go to Strong tower house at Palmgroove bus stop and ask for Aunty Tonia.

If you can get your mom or dad to go with you(or any other elderly close relative), evidences of the marriage, it would hasten your case. Quote me if you decide on taking up this offer so I can put in a word or two on your behalf.

5 months is far too gone for an abortion.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2016
@Godprotectme, put the name of the church/Ngo here. So many unregistered baby farms in the east. Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by stitcheD(m): 10:57am On Feb 14, 2016
ifyalways:
@Godprotectme, put the name of the church/Ngo here. So many unregistered baby farms in the east. Thank you.
Got me worried too
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Godprotectme: 11:54am On Feb 14, 2016
stitcheD:

Got me worried too

It is the sisters of charity, founded by mother theresa.
They have a big centre in Onitsha, right beside a catholic parish.
They are a catholic organisation, overseen and run by the catholic church. They are government approved.
This is the type of work they do. They take care of ladies who are pregnant, pay all bills, until delivery. After delivery, you and you alone will decide what you want. If you want to go home with your child, good. If you want to come back for it, good. If you want to give up for adoption, good. They are funded by donations from the church and al over d world. I know people who donate to them, that is how i came to know of them.

The name of the parish is IMACULATE HEART PARISH, FEGGE, ONITSHA.
OP, just walk into Immaculate heart parish in Fegge, ask of the missionaries of charity. Their house is right opposite the church. I cant remember the house number, but it is a two/three story building. You wont miss it. Just go into the church compound. You can ask to see the priest of the parish. But anybody in the church compound can direct you.

4 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
Op, I truly feel sad on Yur situation.. it's a pity U trusted his words. Well the deed is done already. I will help U too.
Ladies out there if a guy does not have a job, Pls don't venture in or even get pregnant for him. If he has a job make sure U investigate his office and make sure he's truly a staff there. Don't say God will provide and go in blindly. I know of ladies who get sick during pregnancy stages... it's very tough for them to work. And she should always be in the hospital for checkups. Op I feel for you. What a pity..
Like someone said here about Facebook thing.. I will like to help U through the Facebook stuff.
Ladies shine Yur eyes, some guys are just out there to add problems to Yur life.. be careful.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by TheAziz: 12:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
sis sorry about this, please don't abort the child, God will see you through
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by kushsy: 12:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
Are u mad? 5 months gone n you r thinking abortion..open up to your parents, they can never forsake you...you will rise again..help will come and God is in charge...Be strong for you and your unborn child .people have seen worst and they survive...you will survive.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Sowhizy(f): 1:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
Nawa ooo. Dz z so pathetic. Dnt even kw wot to say. So sorry bt i kw dat Gid will see u tru dz phase nd your baby shall be a blessing to u. .Bt please tell ur family especially ur mom cos u need to be eating.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Eketem: 1:38pm On Feb 14, 2016
You posted a story yet you have refused to return to give or get feedback.

Don't let me believe you are one of those scammers hoping to hook desperate trying to conceive couples and people who may be touched to help.

I advice people who will want to send private messages to be careful and diligent. This format has been used widely to perpetute fraud. In some cases they will collect money from up to 5 people for one child.

Poster come back and get feedback, people have provided you legal alternatives. People sneaking into inbox do so at your own risk don't come and cry scam tomorrow
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by TheArchangel(f): 1:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
[quote author=ambient post=42906033][/quote]The word introduction means different things for different folks.
According to the op, bride price or imego have not been done. So they aren't exactly man and wife, fiancé and fiance maybe.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Atk1nson(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
@ adapeter, pls don't abort the baby. I understand its hard, but I also believe u r resourceful and resilient, and you'll pull through. tell ur family and other relevant persons the truth, let who ever will make a noise about it do and whoever will help, will. Stay strong
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by hungryboy(m): 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2016
Yomieluv:
Seriously you are at fault,who goes into marriage plan without proper details of the spouse?

To me,you were desperate,making you ignore those red flags.

Anyway,we all make mistakes,may God help you.
all this kind people dey make me vex,
You no wan help am, but you come here come dey scold am,
If you no get better thing to talk, why not just view and pass

4 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by hungryboy(m): 3:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
It will not be a bad idea for this thread to make frontpage,
Maybe someone with the means and a heart of gold might choose to help,
The thing many don't realise about marriages, is that, it takes luck and good fortune to meet someone who will stay committed to you and the kids,
No matter how much due diligence and checks you do, you can never know if the man will be there for the long run.
Take heart Op,
I wish had the means to help,
But i pray that you may meet someone with the means who is willing to help.

4 Likes

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 14, 2016
hungryboy:
all this kind people dey make me vex,
You no wan help am, but you come here come dey scold am,
If you no get better thing to talk, why not just view and pass
where did i scold her?
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Dirkcoyt: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2016
poshestmina:

You sound desperate and I don't think your intentions are genuine

Op,your family are in the best position to help you,go back home and stay with them till you deliver.
5 months pregnancy is far gone and you are no longer a child

Don't think of reconciling with such deceitful man not even in your next world .
All the best!

Same feelings I have about that poster, he keep hammering on east, then the baby factory stories in east(no pun intended) came to my mind.

Well, madam, reach out to motherless baby home, explain your predicament to them, I think there should be a way they can help.

And to someone saying at 27yr its a costly mistake, I laugh at you cause there is no age we are above errors.

I urge you to listen to this particular music from joel ft 2face- just hold on, I've learnt music has a way to fill an empty heart for a certain period.

It will end in praise!

1 Like

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by teekay213(m): 7:31pm On Feb 14, 2016
Godprotectme:
I am goint to bed now. Will check to see if you have replied tomorrow morning. Am so sorry my dear. May God help u. But please, if u are in d east, Anambra or Imo, let me know
jbaby factory abi?
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by puntbiz: 7:58pm On Feb 14, 2016
God will see you through
i would not advice you to do abortion, you might loose your womb.
it the next 4months you will deliver a gift
a child is a gift from God, just believe every struggle has a end. in the next four five months you will be happy you never went for abortions
A grandchild for your parents
your fiance may become a big person tomorrow and cone ask for your forgiveness.
please and please do not remove
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 8:06pm On Feb 14, 2016
Thanks to everyone for reading and replying me,I want to clarify somethings pls.I never asked he must be a millionaire for me to marry him rather he should have been sincere,I might have stayed supporting him cos nobody knows tomorrow,but lying and falsifying documents just to trap me is pure wickedness even lying to my parents.I have just told my family about the pregnancy though they are mad but so far God has taken control.I am seeking for help because I am cash strapped and have no single helper.I want to work but who will employ me even though I know am fit and will be of positive value to the coy.I don't want to let the trauma eat me up so am askin for help.My mum is late and I am the only child of my parents.my father is old and have no means of income as I was incharge of his welfare before this happened.its a big blow to us but pls kindly help me so I can birth and move on.God bless.I can be verified by mods at any time.Godbless
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Saraha1(f): 9:22pm On Feb 14, 2016
It is well.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by susubrown(f): 10:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Madam ada peter,we all understand your plight,and it's our prayers u come out of strong and better,but I think u need to answer a basic question.were are u located,
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by TONYE001(m): 10:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oyind17:

Face front abeg!

...but he made a point...
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 14, 2016
Tank u ma.I am based in Lagos.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by danot1030: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2016
Godprotectme:
Pls, where are you. Are u in the est of the country. If you are, i know an organisation that will take u in
Baby factory organisation I guess!!
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by lily12(f): 4:02am On Feb 15, 2016
I am sorry to read about everything you have been through. Always remember that no situation is too dire for God and nothing catches Him off guard.
1. Please don't abort.
2. Nairaland get as e be, so it's difficult to know which threads are truthful but please PM me your info.
You'll be ok.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by OgaMadam(f): 11:18am On Feb 15, 2016
tripplephi:

Send us a number or a location or a Facebook contact and help will swoop in like waves.... Here on NL we may be hard on each other but we care about those genuinely in NEED... That baby you may be carrying is special...

@Poster,

I don't get it. People like this have offered their help on this post and you still ignore it only to repeat the whole story again?

Something doesn't add up.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by lullu: 11:39am On Feb 15, 2016
its so unfortunate that some boys on nowadays take pleasure in such act. I feels your pain dear, pls do not terminate that pregnancy. stay strong and pls send your number to those who asked. I believe u will get help here. I wish I can help.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 12:16pm On Feb 15, 2016
Thanks pls my email address is adapeter549@yahoo.com, I can be reached on it.pls mods kindly help me push it I sincerely need help.u can come and verify me even at home.pls I just need help till I birth cos am strapped but can't get a job now though I don't mind working.pls I am genuine and can never wish my enemies Wat am going tru.someone help me pls.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Swissheart(f): 1:02pm On Feb 15, 2016
Sorry about your stress. Where exactly are you in Lagos?.... meanwhile so many have bn in almost same situations yet they survived. You will survive
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by OgaMadam(f): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2016
adapeter:
Thanks pls my email address is adapeter549@yahoo.com, I can be reached on it.pls mods kindly help me push it I sincerely need help.u can come and verify me even at home.pls I just need help till I birth cos am strapped but can't get a job now though I don't mind working.pls I am genuine and can never wish my enemies Wat am going tru.someone help me pls.

only now you put your address?
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by bebe2(f): 3:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
adapeter:
Thanks to everyone for reading and replying me,I want to clarify somethings pls.I never asked he must be a millionaire for me to marry him rather he should have been sincere,I might have stayed supporting him cos nobody knows tomorrow,but lying and falsifying documents just to trap me is pure wickedness even lying to my parents.I have just told my family about the pregnancy though they are mad but so far God has taken control.I am seeking for help because I am cash strapped and have no single helper.I want to work but who will employ me even though I know am fit and will be of positive value to the coy.I don't want to let the trauma eat me up so am askin for help.My mum is late and I am the only child of my parents.my father is old and have no means of income as I was incharge of his welfare before this happened.its a big blow to us but pls kindly help me so I can birth and move on.God bless.I can be verified by mods at any time.Godbless

listen dear, u have a huge issue at hand. pls focus on the neccessary and stop trying to justify ur sef to every tom dick and harry.

seive thru the post and weigh up all the help being offered.

pm me or flash me, my num is on my profile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) / What Do You Do When Your Spirit Is Low? / I Am Beginning To Hate Girls,is This Normal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.