Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,412 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 AM

Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months (7023 Views)

Married Mother Of 8 Dies From Abortion Complications, Boyfriend Impregnated Her / Woman Dies Five Months After Giving Birth After 18 Years Of Childlessness.Photos / Help...i Am Finished!the Devil Has Ruined Me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by blesoh(f): 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2016
I feel so much for you. Please don't abort the baby as your life and that of the baby will be in danger. God will see you through.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 7:59pm On Feb 15, 2016
@oga madam,lili ,sus and everyone that wants to help me pls do,I dropped my mail as it would not be proper to drop my home address publicly likewise my number as I don't know the people reachin out to me.I am so fragile and just need help both spiritualy,financialy and morally.if u don't mind droppin a contact for me to reach u with I will or u can drop a mail then I will send my contact info or whatever is needed for verification.pls and pls help save my child.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2016
Eketem:
You posted a story yet you have refused to return to give or get feedback.

Don't let me believe you are one of those scammers hoping to hook desperate trying to conceive couples and people who may be touched to help.

I advice people who will want to send private messages to be careful and diligent. This format has been used widely to perpetute fraud. In some cases they will collect money from up to 5 people for one child.

Poster come back and get feedback, people have provided you legal alternatives. People sneaking into inbox do so at your own risk don't come and cry scam tomorrow
I have replied but pls don't rush to conclusions.People are going through life situations only thank God u never find yourself in a position to beg.life is not so easy.This time early lastyear I was in an office,today am beggin just for help till I birth.you don't know my sorrow dear,life is tough indeed.I am not a scammer,God forbid.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Dirkcoyt: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2016
OgaMadam:

@Poster,

I don't get it. People like this have offered their help on this post and you still ignore it only to repeat the whole story again?

Something doesn't add up.

Her second post gave her up as a scam!!!!!!!!! Scam alert nairalanders!!!!
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 7:36am On Feb 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:
I am not scam,may God help me out to give a testimony.mods pls u can come verify me.I am fighting to save the life of d child because my mistake has been made.I can drop my phone no if mods ask me.pls don't conclude cos everyone is not a criminal.Father pls send me help,am fast fading away.

Her second post gave her up as a scam!!!!!!!!! Scam alert nairalanders!!!!
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Naveedah(f): 8:21am On Feb 16, 2016
I don confuse sef embarassed It is well with you Op. Take hold of the selfless NGO suggestions, it would go a long way. Wishing you a H&H 9months
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by OgaMadam(f): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
adapeter:
@oga madam,lili ,sus and everyone that wants to help me pls do,I dropped my mail as it would not be proper to drop my home address publicly likewise my number as I don't know the people reachin out to me.I am so fragile and just need help both spiritualy,financialy and morally.if u don't mind droppin a contact for me to reach u with I will or u can drop a mail then I will send my contact info or whatever is needed for verification.pls and pls help save my child.

[size=16pt]GOLDEN RULE NO. 1: Everyone on the internet is guilty until proven innocent.[/size]

I was merely verifying your post before even spilling out my hard earned inspiration.

If you are legit God will ALWAYS ALWAYS find you.
There is something special about purity that attracts God to a situation like crazy.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by matrix199(m): 4:44am On Feb 17, 2016
So you're finished because you found out he has nothing? Not that he has HIV or Lassa fever? You're contemplating abortion because you can't feed?

You said you didn't want your parents to know you're 5months pregnant, so you left the house to squat with a friend for some days(not months?). So where have you been staying b4 spending the days wit a friend? Your mother cldnt tell you're 4month preg?

Well, if u're actually telling the truth, why not write to women affairs commission, they'll gladly take up your case. And please, don't let any1 here offer to help you with a place to stay. The only acceptable help is a job offer. Get a less or non-stressful job, then go back home to your parents.

(In my mind I'm like this girl was out for a rich dude, not true love. That explains why the dude cld cook up stories just to have her submit to him.)
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 17, 2016
matrix199:
its actually wrong to conclude without proper details.I wasn't put for a rich dude,pls read my writeup.I met him with nothing but stayed.The problem was he desperately wanted to marry me fast knowin I asked him to hold on till we can find our feet that's why he had to cook up lies to make it immediate.I was working,so its not like am just a hungry fellow.its because am pregnant and can't work dat why I need help.why would he also lie about his family background to my parents just to marry me?my dear,some people are just wicked and I was unfortunate so pls pray never to meet a liar.Thanks all the same.Godbless u
So you're finished because you found out he has nothing? Not that he has HIV or Lassa fever? You're contemplating abortion because you can't feed?

You said you didn't want your parents to know you're 5months pregnant, so you left the house to squat with a friend for some days(not months?). So where have you been staying b4 spending the days wit a friend? Your mother cldnt tell you're 4month preg?

Well, if u're actually telling the truth, why not write to women affairs commission, they'll gladly take up your case. And please, don't let any1 here offer to help you with a place to stay. The only acceptable help is a job offer. Get a less or non-stressful job, then go back home to your parents.

(In my mind I'm like this girl was out for a rich dude, not true love. That explains why the dude cld cook up stories just to have her submit to him.)
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by ancashy(f): 3:43pm On Feb 17, 2016
THE REAL WOMAN FOUNDATION
FOUNDER ____ NIKE ADEYEMI (WIFE OF PASTOR SAM ADEYEMI)
AT MAGODO
YOU CAN CONTACT THEM ONLINE OR AT THE CHURCH (DAY STAR CHRISTIAN CENTER)
AT IKOSI ROAD
PROBLEM SOLVED.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by CoCoLav(f): 4:39pm On Feb 17, 2016
So now that people have offered NGOs and shelters where you can stay, you have suddenly told your parents. What you need now is money abi? You keep emphasizing that you are cash strapped. Lol...God will help us.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 8:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
CoCoLav:
So now that people have offered NGOs and shelters where you can stay, you have suddenly told your parents. What you need now is money abi? You keep emphasizing that you are cash strapped. Lol...God will help us.
I asked for advise because I was confused,I read through the comments and people advised I tell my parents.I left the house in fear but summoned courage to come back and tell them am pregnant.I wanted to go live anywhere till I birth but most writeup condemned it.my dad has accepted the situation,though mum is late.I have shelter at home now.I talked about financial help because my dad is old and doesn't work.I can't starve to death that is why I keep pleading for the most important which is Sth to hold on to.like I said I can be verified.I believe is just a phase but with God I will testify.Thanks all d same.Ur doubts are in order only u can't be so sure.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by bebe2(f): 11:51pm On Feb 17, 2016
adapeter:

am still waiting for the detail i asked from u.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by baby124: 1:12am On Feb 18, 2016
Lol, smells like a scam. If you are truly desperate for money and work, you will put down your pics and necessary details to contact you. In fact you will wear half top to show the bele. You are not yet hungry and desperate.
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by diva90: 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2016
Unfortunate situation. What ever decision you make, please do not consider an abortion. That baby is almost ready to come into the world and is already a full fledged human being. Follow the instructions of Nairalanders who know organizations that would support you in this trying time. I wish you all the best!
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by chigoizie7(m): 11:34pm On Feb 18, 2016
Oyind17:
I feel your pains but at 27 this is a costly mistake.

No one is above mistake
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2016
chigoizie7:

No one is above mistake
OK
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Eketem: 11:40am On Feb 19, 2016
adapeter:
I have replied but pls don't rush to conclusions.People are going through life situations only thank God u never find yourself in a position to beg.life is not so easy.This time early lastyear I was in an office,today am beggin just for help till I birth.you don't know my sorrow dear,life is tough indeed.I am not a scammer,God forbid.

If Ifyways is willing to confirm your story I am willing to offer some support
Re: Help...i Am Finished!contemplating Abortion At Five Months by Gee64: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2022
Sorry oh!

If you need working Football Pools System, see my signature below..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Caught His Best Friend And Wife In Bed, Took Nude Selfie With Them (Photos) / How Do You Punish Your Wife Without Beating Her / Wives Should Respect Their Husbands In Order Not To Be Beaten - Yul Edochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.