Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,192 members, 7,867,458 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:28 PM

How Would You React In This Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would You React In This Situation (828 Views)

Ladies, How Do You React If You Sit On A Guy's Lap And He Gets A Boner / In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You React In This Situation by osesology(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2016
Just woke up one morning and you met this cash, pictured below, falling out your closet, what would be your immediate reaction?
1: Take it to your pastor in church.
2: Burn it
3: Take it to the police.
4: Spend hours counting it and stashing it in your safe.
5: Take it to the bank immediately (knowing fully well the risk involved)
Or what else would you do?
Lalasticlala, what would you do?

Re: How Would You React In This Situation by Donniefred(m): 12:12am On Feb 14, 2016
Bros if this happens, no be person go tell you wetin you go do grin
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by Kenzico(m): 12:15am On Feb 14, 2016
It might Look like a Set up....Even Bank cannot even allow you stash this money in your account without undergoing protocols. But Nna eh! Ego nke a buru ezigbo ibu o!
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by osesology(m): 12:20am On Feb 14, 2016
This dude above me is the real son of his father! Clinton207, what would you do?
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 14, 2016
Actually I've been fasting for 7days now for God to do me sharp sharp miracle so when I see it I know my God has answered my prayers
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by henrybomb(m): 12:32am On Feb 14, 2016
osesology:
Just woke up one morning and you met this cash, pictured below, falling out your closet, what would be your immediate reaction?
1: Take it to your pastor in church.
2: Burn it
3: Take it to the police.
4: Spend hours counting it and stashing it in your safe.
5: Take it to the bank immediately (knowing fully well the risk involved)
Or what else would you do?
Lalasticlala, what would you do?
Na movement b dat naa to a country where no one will even tink of
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by osesology(m): 12:43am On Feb 14, 2016
henrybomb:
Na movement b dat naa to a country where no one will even tink of
Baddest! But this is mysterious money, ain't you scared?
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by yemstok(m): 12:46am On Feb 14, 2016
If only you know how much an American Dollar is to a Nigerian Naira.
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by henrybomb(m): 12:49am On Feb 14, 2016
osesology:

Baddest! But this is mysterious money, ain't you scared?
Brodarly it is all about the money if I don't take it someelse will
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by vault(m): 1:26am On Feb 14, 2016
why include the "take it to your pastor shii" him no be human being?
he will just tell you its blood money and you will later see him buying jet.
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by osesology(m): 8:56am On Feb 14, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Actually I've been fasting for 7days now for God to do me sharp sharp miracle so when I see it I know my God has answered my prayers
Re: How Would You React In This Situation by Strahovski1(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2016
Take it to the bank. Deposit into my account.

Travel out.

(1) (Reply)

Never Let Yourself Down / CAN YOU Allow Your Child To Rock This? / Guys, Ladies, How True Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.