Stats: 3,152,789 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. (40340 Views)

Asa Asika Trolls DJ Cuppy For Her "Gbagaun" Egusi Post On Twitter / Linda Ikeji's Gbagaun! Hilarious or Not? (Photo) / Lara Olubo Leaks Tonto Dikeh's Text Message To Churchill’s Mother (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 14, 2016
Oyin93:

an application, not a application

Lol didn't even see that thanks jare a application is 100% wrong.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Flashh: 4:50pm On Feb 14, 2016
creamylicious:
even you gooved instead of goofed..... Well you too are not good at typing.... You should have recorded and uploaded

You caught me for making such mistake. If I checked it, I would have modified it.

Btw... You goofed. Your sentence should have been... "You should have recorded and upload it.

My comment you qouted was well constructed. Please, stop spreading ignorance.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 5:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
dayosaurus:
With all due respect alibaba was just being petty.

The higher institution one attends does not determine one's proficiency in the use of English language.

PEJ ALSO GRADUATED FROM uniport, does that mean uniport is filled with dullards?.

But the guy self fall we yabatech graduates hand ooo.
Gbaaaaaam !!! You are a man of wisdom
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by creamylicious(f): 5:05pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

You caught me for making such mistake. If I checked it, I would have modified it.

Btw... You goofed. Your sentence should have been... "You should have recorded and upload it.

lol, operation pick out grammatical blunders
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Flashh: 5:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
creamylicious:
lol, operation pick out grammatical blunders

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 5:11pm On Feb 14, 2016
ckmayoca:
Chai!! Nairalanders.. UNA FADA. No wonder my wife stays glued to comments and won't stop laughing.
hahaha lmao cheesy
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dynamite02: 5:54pm On Feb 14, 2016
ckmayoca:
BSC and HND go fight 1st class and 2nd class go fight Doc and Nurses go fight. Sciences and Social sciences go fight. Person wey wear imported go laugh person wey wear locally made. Same Chelsea fans go fight over mikel and matic Abeg which way be way Human beings?
In English "Mental slavery" ...in pidgin "Them nor know themselves"

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by ewizard1: 6:10pm On Feb 14, 2016
justmenoni:
My broda,we can't all be perfect but dat guy gbagaun na factory fitted.

iSwear!

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by dayosaurus(m): 7:24pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Gbaaaaaam !!! You are a man of wisdom

Lol, baba I dey look up to you
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 14, 2016
Flashh:

I don't think that's wrong at all
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Flashh: 8:55pm On Feb 14, 2016
pcguru1:

I don't think that's wrong at all
It's wrong!
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2016
dayosaurus:

Lol, baba I dey look up to you
Na u be boss ooo baba

I no fit make comment wey dey as insightful as urs cool
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by dayosaurus(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
Na u be boss ooo baba

I no fit make comment wey dey as insightful as urs cool

Lol. With your 10things threads??... I dey learn for your side
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 9:34pm On Feb 14, 2016
Saladin25:

Exactly, am not always after someone's grammatical blunder. What I want is to get an idea of what you are saying. Like my English lecturers do say, back then you can never understand English like the real English citizens. That is why we now have Nigerian English which is widely use among Nigerians for communication aside pidgin English.
You eased me the stress of typing. God bless you
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2016
dayosaurus:

Lol. With your 10things threads??... I dey learn for your side
As I no too sabi speak English, I know say u go dey laf the blunders wey full my threads cheesy
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2016
olayinkaj2:
Lord, i thank you...
You are thankful that you have good command of English language shey? cheesy
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by dayosaurus(m): 10:00pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
As I no too sabi speak English, I know say u go dey laf the blunders wey full my threads cheesy

Me wey I never enter school??.. What is English?? cheesy cheesy
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by tosyne2much(m): 10:04pm On Feb 14, 2016
dayosaurus:

Me wey I never enter school??.. What is English?? cheesy cheesy
Dey dia dey deceive urself, like say na by person wey enter school cheesy
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 10:07pm On Feb 14, 2016
tosyne2much:
You eased me the stress of typing. God bless you
God bless you too.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by dayosaurus(m): 12:48pm On Feb 15, 2016
tosyne2much:
Dey dia dey deceive urself, like say na by person wey enter school cheesy

I give up
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dirkcoyt: 10:12pm On Feb 15, 2016
ifeomaekol:
Oh lord, teach me hw to speak english, hw to write english properly and not embrass myself someday, amen. English hard oooo, kudos to all those that speak fluetly and write excellently.

English is not that harden, truth be tell is just that we are not ready to learning it, I learn english when I graduated schooling, and I can say boldly that I has organise coaching lesson for students in our area.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by ifeomaekol(f): 10:19pm On Feb 15, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

English is not that harden, truth be tell is just that we are not ready to learning it, I learn english when I graduated schooling, and I can say boldly that I has organise coaching lesson for students in our area.
hmmmmm
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dirkcoyt: 10:51pm On Feb 15, 2016
ifeomaekol:
hmmmmm
Why did you talk hmmmmm?
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 12:31am On Feb 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Bro, please modify your post.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dirkcoyt: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Saladin25:

Bro, please modify your post.
How you mean bro
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 12:34am On Feb 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Why did you talk hmmmmm?
She said hmmm, because you made mistakes in your post.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Saladin25(m): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

How you mean bro
This the way you should put it:
"English is not that difficult, truth be told is just that we are not ready to learn it, I learnt English language when I graduated from school, and I am proud to say it, that I have organised coaching classes for students in my area".

Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dirkcoyt: 12:43am On Feb 16, 2016
Saladin25:
She said hmmm, because you made mistakes in your post.
I never know bro, I'm greatful
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by ifeomaekol(f): 9:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Why did you talk hmmmmm?
lol, ur english.
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 16, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

Lol the irony,
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dirkcoyt: 10:06pm On Feb 16, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, ur english.
I'm thank God for the little english I speak
Re: A Yabatech Graduate "Gbagaun" Reply To Alibaba Text Message. by Dirkcoyt: 10:08pm On Feb 16, 2016
ifeomaekol:
lol, ur english.
I'm thank God for the little english I speak

Fadeyi Oloro Faces Eviction From Lagos Home, Solicits Financial Support / Funke Akindele Celebrates 38th Birthday Today / Mr. Eazi And His Girlfriend, Temi Otedola Step Out For A Date In Mikonos