Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! (1203 Views)

My Funny Experience With Black Girls In Uk Club / But Why Are Nigerian Girls Too Wide Like This (photos PG18+) / The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by WhiteBwoy: 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2009
Just wanna let you know! To me the Black woman are the definition of True Beauty!

www.blackisbeautiful.se
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by Tudor6(f): 12:37am On Jul 07, 2009
Oyibo if we catch you ehn. . . . .you go sabi something!
Hands off our african queens jare!
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by Gabry(f): 6:23am On Jul 07, 2009
NOOOO!!!! WHy should I!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by rhufffryda(m): 8:10am On Jul 07, 2009
grin grin

Who cares the colour of the skin

After the lights are out, it is only one thing that makes the difference.

THE HOLE!!!

grin
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by iice(f): 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2009
Good for you undecided
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by Kunbee: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2009
eya mistaken identity tongue
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by mamagee3(f): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2009
Okay.
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by eddy1977(m): 6:35pm On Jul 14, 2009
Leave the white brother alone. some black dudes like me loves dating white chicks. come on white boy, dont listen to the nay sayers around here, do what you need man.find that juicy ebony sister and let your fantasies out on her no holds barred. tear that fine black ass up like there is no tomorrow.
Long live mixed couples. we will change the face of the world by producing more obamas. wink
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by platinumnk(f): 6:53pm On Jul 14, 2009
eddy1977:

Leave the white brother alone. some black dudes like me loves dating white chicks. come on white boy, dont listen to the nay sayers around here, do what you need man.find that juicy ebony sister and let your fantasies out on her no holds barred. tear that fine black ass up like there is no tomorrow.
Long live mixed couples. we will change the face of the world by producing more obamas. wink

I agree with u till the last statement.

@poster, (well some of us) luv u too!

I was at a wedding last week and I was amazed at all the Nigerian women that were married to white men. Not that it offended me, it made me glad, because some ppl limit themselves only to what society allows.

Carry on !
Re: White Guys Loves Black Girls Too! by sexyLeamon(f): 6:54pm On Jul 14, 2009
Tudór:

Oyibo if we catch you ehn. . . . .you go sabi something!
Hands off our african queens jare!
ROLMAO

eddy1977:

TRUE TALK

(1) (Reply)

My Ex Invited Me To Her Wedding---should I Go? / When Guys Say I Love You / Is This Spiritual Conjeal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.