Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 (1394 Views)

Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons - Deliverance / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by God2man(m): 6:43am On Feb 14, 2016
If you do what you should not do, you will see what you should not see, if you go to where you are not suppose to go, there is danger, you may never come back.

If you are living a careless life, jumping from bed to bed to satisfy your sexual urge, you are in for serious trouble because on February 14, Demons are on the loose to trade and capture innocent soul to hell.

If you live this kind of life, a dangerous consequence is ahead of you.

You need to repent.

This is a story contributed on this forum by somebody.

A young man saw a girl with travelling box staying at a bus stop one day. He approached her and while discussing she told him that she was stranded, she needed a place to spend the night , the guy being a 'runs' guy invited her to spend the night with him. She agreed and one thing led to another, they had an illicit affair, when this young man woke up in the morning the girl had gone, she left a cash of #20000, naira with a note, 'thanks for your help, please accept the money and enjoy while it last'

The guy did not consider it to be anything. The next day, the guy slumped and was rushed to the hospital, the guy became so lean and was getting lean very fast, the guy died after 7 days.

Check the person you are moving with, the person could be demon in human body. Are you saying it is a lie?

In every lie or rumour there must be an iota of truth.

Believe it for your own good, hate it for your own peril.

The Bible says in proverb 6:26: ' For by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life'

Beware of that guy, check that lady, he or she could be a satanic agent sent from the kingdom of darkness to destroy you.

You have been warned.

God bless you. God2man.
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 14, 2016
lmfao. Y'all are some real dumb motherfuckers. grin grin

Even Demons celebrate Val.
Abeg, what of Xmas? New Year's day nko? Or any other day that calls for celebration.
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by jamex93(m): 7:01am On Feb 14, 2016
Demons in red

guys take note
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by malvisguy212: 7:31am On Feb 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
lmfao. Y'all are some real dumb motherfuckers. grin grin

Even Demons celebrate Val.
Abeg, what of Xmas? New Year's day nko? Or any other day that calls for celebration.
house divided against itself cannot stand.
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
house divided against itself cannot stand.
eXactly.
[img]http://groveonline.files./2010/07/denominations_as_branches.jpg[/img]
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by frank317: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2016
God2man:
If you do what you should not do, you will see what you should not see, if you go to where you are not suppose to go, there is danger, you may never come back.

If you are living a careless life, jumping from bed to bed to satisfy your sexual urge, you are in for serious trouble because on February 14, Demons are on the loose to trade and capture innocent soul to hell.

If you live this kind of life, a dangerous consequence is ahead of you.

You need to repent.

This is a story contributed on this forum by somebody.

A young man saw a girl with travelling box staying at a bus stop one day. He approached her and while discussing she told him that she was stranded, she needed a place to spend the night , the guy being a 'runs' guy invited her to spend the night with him. She agreed and one thing led to another, they had an illicit affair, when this young man woke up in the morning the girl had gone, she left a cash of #20000, naira with a note, 'thanks for your help, please accept the money and enjoy while it last'

The guy did not consider it to be anything. The next day, the guy slumped and was rushed to the hospital, the guy became so lean and was getting lean very fast, the guy died after 7 days.

Check the person you are moving with, the person could be demon in human body. Are you saying it is a lie?

In every lie or rumour there must be an iota of truth.

Believe it for your own good, hate it for your own peril.

The Bible says in proverb 6:26: ' For by means of a whorish woman, a man is brought to a piece of bread: and the adultress will hunt for the precious life'

Beware of that guy, check that lady, he or she could be a satanic agent sent from the kingdom of darkness to destroy you.

You have been warned.

God bless you. God2man.

Happy Sunday.

U need sex
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by malvisguy212: 8:58am On Feb 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

eXactly.
[img]http://groveonline.files./2010/07/denominations_as_branches.jpg[/img]
if I should interpret the picture you upload. The picture look like a tree, at the beginning,there are ONE root and at the top many BRANCHES, meaning Jesus is the ROOT :

John 15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If
you remain in me and I in you, you will
bear much fruit; apart from me you can
do nothing.

But I will not address it so, many denominations ? That is exactly what Jesus prophesied, and many christians fall in this category. But the Lord knows those that are His own.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by Nobody: 11:13am On Feb 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
if I should interpret the picture you upload. The picture look like a tree, at the beginning,there are ONE root and at the top many BRANCHES, meaning Jesus is the ROOT :

John 15:5
"I am the vine; you are the branches. If
you remain in me and I in you, you will
bear much fruit; apart from me you can
do nothing.

But I will not address it so, many denominations ? That is exactly what Jesus prophesied, and many christians fall in this category. But the Lord knows those that are His own.
@sonOfLucifer any more pic for further interpretations?
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
Yes. One root, many plenty branches.

malvisguy212:

But I will not address it so
Of course, I don't expect you to.

malvisguy212:

, many denominations ? That is exactly what Jesus prophesied
That's so easy for you. Your dead Jesus said it would happen, so that must be the reason. When people fall from the faith, Jesus already prophesied that. When the faith adds a new number, you remember he also prophesied to release his Spirit in the last days. Either way, he wins. It's like a coin with heads on both sides.

malvisguy212:

, and many christians fall in this category. But the Lord knows those that are His own.
Judging from the conflicting doctrines that rise up from Christendom, I'm sorry to say, your GOD's leadership skills are questionable. He clearly lacks communication skills and has obstinately refused to upgrade his manual.

2 Likes

Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by malvisguy212: 11:46am On Feb 14, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Yes. One root, many plenty branches.

Of course, I don't expect you to.

That's so easy for you. Your dead Jesus said it would happen, so that must be the reason. When people fall from the faith, Jesus already prophesied that. When the faith adds a new number, you remember he also prophesied to release his Spirit in the last days. Either way, he wins. It's like a coin with heads on both sides.

Judging from the conflicting doctrines that rise up from Christendom, I'm sorry to say, your GOD's leadership skills are questionable. He clearly lacks communication skills and has obstinately refused to upgrade his manual.
I wanted to continue this discussion but I realize you will not accept truth. So peace!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 14, 2016
malvisguy212:
I wanted to continue this discussion but I realize you will not accept truth. So peace!!!
Thank you. Carry your beans do moinmoin, make I use my own fry akara.
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by God2man(m): 4:37pm On Feb 14, 2016
malvisguy212:

Yes! It is a waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by God2man(m): 10:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Moderators, Kindly, push this topic to front page, it is a life saving Message.
Re: Illicit Sex: Demons On The Loose On Feb 14 by God2man(m): 4:36pm On Feb 14, 2017
God2man:
Moderators, Kindly, push this topic to front page, it is a life saving Message.

(1) (Reply)

What's The Point Of Shouting Loudly When Praying? Is It Necessary? / Astral Projection In Islam / David Ibiyeomie Of Salvation Ministries Giving Port Harcourt A New Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.