Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

2016 Valentine Hottest Playlist For Every Nigerian - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2016 Valentine Hottest Playlist For Every Nigerian (431 Views)

5 Perfect Songs For Your Valentine Playlist / The Sex Playlist For The Girl On Top / 15 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Been Single Too Long Will Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2016 Valentine Hottest Playlist For Every Nigerian by dantewest: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2016
So, a typical valentine’s day in Naija is a day of love for couples, family, friends and church members…lol, especially as this year’s valentine falls on a Sunday. Few days to the 14th of February of any year, you’ll hear, “love in the air” virtually from every corners of Naija, from radio to TV stations, from adverts on radio, TV, newspapers, billboards and magazines to boutiques selling only red outfits and from MTN, GLO, Airtel, Etisalat inviting you to send love messages to spouse or friends to valentine events and promos from virtually every organization…(I can keep up with all the activities, you know).

Basically, as fun loving people, we tend to see every day as a wonderful day and February 14th as one of those days that we must show love to someone/people we care about. A day gifts are exchanged, a day where people “must” wear red and white and a day a guy “must” take out his girlfriend or his crush, either to an eatery, sharwama joint or a good restaurant, the Beach, a musical concert, the cinemas, a comedy show and more, just to name a few for the list is a long one. Did you just mention a suya joint? Oh yes, suya joint inclusive..lol.

Anyways, some couples just want to have fun at home by themselves during the day, make up for those busy days, and hang out later in the day, you know like an environment for two. You do need a playlist. Have you arranged one? Well, while you have some songs in mind already, we have an all-readymade playlist for every Nigerian lover consisting of 10 Nigerian songs and 10 foreign ones.

Here are 10 Nigerian love songs for that perfect valentine playlist:

“Good Morning” – Brymo
“Ololufe” – Flavour ft. Chidinma
“My Woman, My Everything” – Patoranking ft. Wande Coal
“Be My Man” – Asa
“Orente” – Adekunle Gold
“Obianuju” – Duncan Mighty
“One Naira” – M.I ft. Waje
“African Queen” – TuFace
“Forever” – Paul Play Dairo
“Comforter” – Asa ft. Jeremiah Gyang
An extra, in honor of Valentine, “Am I still that special man” - Psquare

And 10 foreign love songs for completeness of your perfect valentine playlist:

“You’re The First, The Last, My Everything” – Barry White
“I Will Always Love You” – Whitney Houston
“I Swear” – All-4-One
“I Will Follow You Into The Dark” – Ben Gibbard
“We Found Love” – Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
“Use Somebody” – Kings of Leon
“Love Story” – Taylor Swift
“I’ll Make Love To You” – Boyz II Men
“Hands Down” – Dashboard Confessional
“Part-time Lover” – Steve Wonder
And an extra, in honor of Valentine, “The Power of Love” – Celine Dion

As the gifts and shows/events keep rolling in, do not forget to spread your love to others. Love, share, enjoy and stay safe.

Written by Joy, Content Manager at NgEX

https://dantewest./2016/02/12/2016-valentine-hottest-playlist-for-every-nigerian
Re: 2016 Valentine Hottest Playlist For Every Nigerian by Kenzico(m): 9:18am On Feb 14, 2016
You gat it Bro!!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Valentine Hottest Playlist For Every Nigerian by dantewest: 9:57am On Feb 14, 2016
Kenzico:
You gat it Bro!!
Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Hapi Falentine Too Mine Boo :* / 7 Reasons Your B00bs Hurt | MUST READ / Emotional Way To Stop Bleaching In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.